An Avalanche of Love !!!. - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Anu, You have a point and the more I think, I tend to agree with you that this might be THE most awaited confrontation....Oh well!! Remember the day when Jagtap instigated Naku to vent out her feelings in front of Dutta...Just speak up, what's in her heart, After all she is human and goes through the same lifecycle as all of us...She too has thoughts and she too feels....But all Naku does is dream about her confrontation...And Jab ghee seedhi ungli se nahi nikal raha, toh tedi ungli se nikaalnaa padegaa!....Yet again Kala would have striked cupid here!....

Makes me pity Kala - Jaako rakhein saaiyaan, Maar sake na koi! 

BTW, Was it just me or did anyone feel that drunken Naku was anything but drunken? I didnt think she was upto the mark today in the party...the dance was so laid back and there were instances when nothing was happening on the screen!!
Well, the song and Dutta's expression totally made up for this!! So,No complaints!!

DD,  Her dancing steps were so synchronized that no one can tell she is drunk.....I mean sorry but she did not look drunk to me atleast........its not a negligible error.........if she had danced like promo, that was ok.....going round n round......but this looked bit planned...n hence left a bad taste in my mouth atleast.... MV was not upto the mark in tonight's episode.....

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 13 years ago
[QUOTE=lizdarcy]Hey Shan
I totally get your point. I was sad that the dance n slap happened in public too. But honestly, the reaction of the guests didn't bother me. I just felt it had to be a private scene, tht's it. What people think of Patil niwasis has stopped bothering me after Marriage 1. Dutta is feared and revered as a demi God by everyone around. Note how no one ever dares to gossip about him, unlike other shows where the leads are always taunted. And Dutta's dialogue in today's episode made it clear that he cares two hoots about anyone's opinion. When asked to dance with his wife, he says Main kisike isharo pe nahi nachta. I love this guy.
As far as i am concerned, the whole world and the pagal niwasis may go to hell. It is only Tasha that matters![/QUOTE

Liz - its all right to not bother abt what others think of u as long as yu r convinced of whatever yu r doing!!I dont think Naku bothers too when it comes to her love, her datta...But Naku would never have done this in her senses and that is why i feel bad for her..That she ended up doing something that she is gonna feel terrible abt.....And so i kinda feel bad that the Cvs had to show her like this..Unless ofcourse they have planned something for Naku's reaction as well post this incident...As for Datta, he may not care abt the world where his actions are concerned..but he does care abt how ppl think of Naku though😊..why else would he react like this?he could've just walked off like he always does...And Kala obviously had a reason to plan this out infront of all..Nahin to, she could've spiked her drink in private as well...
MMmm everyone says that Naku will blurt out and put datta in his senses..All i can say is i hope so too.But my qn is - do yu think yu can accept naku acting all normal after this episode even if Datta starts realising?Is it going to be easy for her? I don't know how CVs have planned it...but if they want to show some reality, they have to show some strong reaction from Naku as well once she gets back to her senses...
Edited by shan2430 - 13 years ago
@Shan:

I would agree with Liz and you here....

I am with you that when Naku returns to her senses, she has to remorse over her actions in the party and I think she would...It would be natural for a self righteous woman like Naku to repent it!
What I agree with Liz on is that the reason would not be the "public" element but the fact that she hurt Dutta or pushed him back to the pit. She would feel she undid all her efforts till date....

I dont think the Public or society's conception really flutters even feathers in Tasha's lives! They are too real to spend sleepless nights on "What the society would think"....

But yes, Naku wouldnt like a second of her memories of the party and would hate herself for letting Kala's plan succeed...But here is where I like Anu's thought process that this incident atleast kickstarted Dutta's thought process after a possible confrontation...and eventually Naku's repentance will be downplayed and overtaken by Dutta's reaction to confrontation...Atleast I can hope against hope!!
Originally posted by khushi0318

Very well written Anu........................
I wish ke it happen the way u said.................................
U said it right that Nakku never quetion Dutta In her senses..................
So we must need Naku to loose her senses &  express what she has in her heart.................
Becoz Dutta needs everytime a bigggggggg jhatka........................
May be after getting quetioned on his love.......................... He might think abt what he did with her........................ And does she really deserve all this??????????
I m really hoping that this slap track will give us some positive result...........................

It has to and there is no way out of it for Dutta than step more towards realization and love.  This hasty slap will be haunting him now and Nakku's questions will add on. His heart will be burdened.

Nakku took the bullet for him. She accidentally took up some drink and went talli and what did he do in return? Slap her. Now how many times did he do the same and what did Nakku do in return?. Help him come back to normal. Dutta will hate himself when he sits down to think abt what he did. He might be stupid but not heartless.

couldnt have put it better myself anu :) agree with you 100% though i intially when i saw the title of the post i thought love...hope shes not talking about baji and makhi warna iski toh khair nahin 🀣
Edited by HumaG - 13 years ago
Originally posted by chochu15

Hope what you are saying comes true..

Akhir, koi to reason hona chahiye, for them to bring up this track straight after such a beautiful scenes.

It might appeare to be a speed breaker in the beautiful flow but I strongly believe that this the much needed catalyst to speed up things. Dutta will think more, deeper and realise what actually is the "mistake" and in the end will see himself in the mirror. The much needed realization is on its way. He has been in this fake world where he thinks everyone is using him and mocking him...........but will soon realize that he is the one who was being selfish and there was no mistake of others in this regard. For that to happen he has to degrade himself to the lowest and this "slap" was what it was. Much against his principles, he slapped a woman. Thats the all time low he can get. He never slapped seema even after what she did to him and today he did. That will make him realise that there is a "beast" in him which needs to be surpassed for him to grow more human like.

I get only positivity of this track. I dont see any problem and am totally loving it.
Anu what you say is what I am hoping happens. A final confrontation was necessary to clear the cobwebs and the confusion and misunderstandings. But my point is this could have been done in a different way in private.

Why does everything in Dutta's life has to be like a open book.  thankfully FR was not in public.. thanks to the creatives.

About the dance and the spiked drink, to me that was too filmy and MV did not do a good job at all.
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Absolutely ! I hope its not just for the sake of promoting LTL.......I hope it really bridges the gap between Dutta and Nakusha.......I hope what Anu said here comes true this week......I want to see guilty dutta........regretful husband.......😳
Get a nice comfy seat and watch πŸ˜† thats exactly what will happen πŸ˜†.
me thinks that the slap was actually to make up for not creating tamasha at the last PN jashan..Dutta-naku second wedding...they behaved normally at that wedding no entertainment..so this was meant as a sorry..warna aisa hota hai..ki dutta party de..aur tamasha na karein...
Originally posted by shilpita87

me thinks that the slap was actually to make up for not creating tamasha at the last PN jashan..Dutta-naku second wedding...they behaved normally at that wedding no entertainment..so this was meant as a sorry..warna aisa hota hai..ki dutta party de..aur tamasha na karein...

That's exactly what I was thinking... every occasion in that house has to be a big tamasha.