I Love u ..& Kabab Mein Haddi ! (OUCH)

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago

Awww....Ouch recently Onu told Taani about her feeling and now the stupid Nupur is back, to ruin their happy life ! Ouch Everyone was so happy and excited for more TaAnu's scnenes, but now ... Angry UGH... I wanna kill Nupur! Guys what do u want to do with this nautanki Nupur? LOLWink

Leave your comments ! Embarrassed

MehwishHug

Ouch....27 Vivwes But Not Comments ! Embarrassed

yeah hating nupur big time
wish makers dont waste the time on nupur
Originally posted by sita11

yeah hating nupur big time
wish makers dont waste the time on nupur
Me 2 Embarrassed

Yeah but that not going to effect Taanu

Coz in SBS he said I don't love you clearly

So he cleared his feeling for her

And that stupid Nupur is going to slit her wrist but I don't think she'll be the reason Taanu will separate

Yaar yeh to chote chote jhatke hai

Zoro ka abhi aana hai

Originally posted by su_08

And that stupid Nupur is going to slit her wrist but I don't think she'll be the reason Taanu will separate

Zoro ka abhi aana hai

I hope you are right ! Embarrassed Haha... I know ! LOL Zor ka jathka hayee zoro se lagga ! LOL Opos.. I mean lagna hai ! LOL
Originally posted by Taani96

Zoro ka abhi aana hai

I hope you are right ! Embarrassed Haha... I know ! LOL Zor ka jathka hayee zoro se lagga ! LOL Opos.. I mean lagna hai ! LOL

even I want Nupur to go away but lets use common sense LOL, Onu wont end up in mental asylum just because of Nupur sazishez ( I will be gob smacked if this comes true), I mean the CV are really clever, they will not going to let Nupur to destroy Taanu relation. She will try to but she is going to fail because that's how strong Taanu love is.

Originally posted by Taani96

Zoro ka abhi aana hai

even I want Nupur to go away but lets use common sense LOL, Onu wont end up in mental asylum just because of Nupur sazishez ( I will be gob smacked if this comes true), I mean the CV are really clever, they will not going to let Nupur to destroy Taanu relation. She will try to but she is going to fail because that's how strong Taanu love is.

Yeah ur right ! As we know that the REAL evil character is Ritesh, so maybe he will be the reason for everything !