I Love u ..& Kabab Mein Haddi ! (OUCH)

Meehak. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Awww.... recently Onu told Taani about her feeling and now the stupid Nupur is back, to ruin their happy life !  Everyone was so happy and excited for more TaAnu's scnenes, but now ... 😑 UGH... I wanna kill Nupur! Guys what do u want to do with this nautanki Nupur? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Leave your comments ! 😳

MehwishπŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meehak. thumbnail

Ouch....27 Vivwes But Not Comments ! 😳

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah hating nupur big time
wish makers dont waste the time on nupur
Meehak. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita11

yeah hating nupur big time

wish makers dont waste the time on nupur

Me 2 😳
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah but that not going to effect Taanu

Coz in SBS he said I don't love you clearly

So he cleared his feeling for her

And that stupid Nupur is going to slit her wrist but I don't think she'll be the reason Taanu will separate

Yaar yeh to chote chote jhatke hai

Zoro ka abhi aana hai

Meehak. thumbnail
Originally posted by: su_08

Yeah but that not going to effect Taanu

Coz in SBS he said I don't love you clearly

So he cleared his feeling for her

And that stupid Nupur is going to slit her wrist but I don't think she'll be the reason Taanu will separate

Yaar yeh to chote chote jhatke hai

Zoro ka abhi aana hai

I hope you are right ! 😳 Haha... I know ! πŸ˜† Zor ka jathka hayee zoro se lagga ! πŸ˜† Opos.. I mean lagna hai ! πŸ˜†
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Originally posted by: Taani96

I hope you are right ! 😳 Haha... I know ! πŸ˜† Zor ka jathka hayee zoro se lagga ! πŸ˜† Opos.. I mean lagna hai ! πŸ˜†

even I want Nupur to go away but lets use common sense πŸ˜†, Onu wont end up in mental asylum just because of Nupur sazishez ( I will be gob smacked if this comes true), I mean the CV are really clever, they will not going to let Nupur to destroy Taanu relation. She will try to but she is going to fail because that's how strong Taanu love is.

Meehak. thumbnail
Originally posted by: su_08

even I want Nupur to go away but lets use common sense πŸ˜†, Onu wont end up in mental asylum just because of Nupur sazishez ( I will be gob smacked if this comes true), I mean the CV are really clever, they will not going to let Nupur to destroy Taanu relation. She will try to but she is going to fail because that's how strong Taanu love is.

Yeah ur right ! As we know that the REAL evil character is Ritesh, so maybe he will be the reason for everything !
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Seriously I had never expected her to come at this moment...πŸ₯Ί Couldnt she come after some episodes.. In which case we would have got many more cute TaAnu scenes😍 But this Nupur. Arghhhhh😑 kabab mein haddi came. I wish she goes into coma after she slits her wrist n never comes backπŸ˜† What a great thing that would be...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Kalindi-

Seriously I had never expected her to come at this moment...πŸ₯Ί Couldnt she come after some episodes.. In which case we would have got many more cute TaAnu scenes😍 But this Nupur. Arghhhhh😑 kabab mein haddi came. I wish she goes into coma after she slits her wrist n never comes backπŸ˜† What a great thing that would be...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Agree but how many time people are going to get away by committing suicide? Seriousy dimag ki bati to khabhie jalni nahi. They are showing suicide as bacho ka khel.