Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit111

achha jiii kafi acting ka training lekar aye ho, waise UT wale audition kar rahe haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lols where does this come fromπŸ˜†πŸ˜† maine kab kaha ki i wanna perform maine toh bas ek aam darshak ki tarah apni rai prakat kar raha hoon   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

achha jiii kafi acting ka training lekar aye ho, waise UT wale audition kar rahe haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

lols where does this come fromπŸ˜†πŸ˜† maine kab kaha ki i wanna perform maine toh bas ek aam darshak ki tarah apni rai prakat kar raha hoon   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣
ankit_34 thumbnail

🀣

confused again ...........
very much living to my expectations πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanjay.B

It is high time now for ichcha to learn some acting. At least she should learn correct pronunciations and clear duologue delivery.

She is the biggest irritant in the serial.

Veer thinks Ichcha is a choti bacheeeee 😳, her diction has added a new flavour 2 Ichchas charater, its an overall package not many wud undertand itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail

confused again ...........

very much living to my expectations πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

meri chhodiye show ki bat kijiye. so wht abt Tapu bitiya, dose she live to ur expectation🀣🀣. or dont u hv any expectationπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago
Sanjay.B thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani109

Veer thinks Ichcha is a choti bacheeeee 😳, her diction has added a new flavour 2 Ichchas charater, its an overall package not many wud undertand itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My observaion is not based on this show alone. Even in comedy circus also these two weaknesses were noticed.😊
ankit_34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanjay.B

My observaion is not based on this show alone. Even in comedy circus also these two weaknesses were noticed.😊

well  abt the comedy circus ..this is what harsh chayya had to say abt tina after their elimination
"My work, and Jimmy and Tina's work is there for all to see. I do not see the need to defend myself. Woh ladki (Tina) ki mere saamne khade rehne ki aukaad nahi hai, woh kya baat karegi mere bare mein? She doesn't even know Hindi properly and cannot speak even one line without stammering. I've been acting since the last decade and this girl thinks she is better than me?" 

Referring to Uttaran, Harsh adds, "This is what daily shows do... they pick up any girl and make her the lead actress. This girl can't act to save her life. She doesn't even know Hindi. I do not see the need to react to what a stupid girl, who cannot speak without stuttering, has to say about me.

note : these r not my words plzzz dont blame me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by ankit_34 - 13 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail

well  abt the comedy circus ..this is what harsh chayya had to say abt tina after their elimination

"My work, and Jimmy and Tina's work is there for all to see. I do not see the need to defend myself. Woh ladki (Tina) ki mere saamne khade rehne ki aukaad nahi hai, woh kya baat karegi mere bare mein? She doesn't even know Hindi properly and cannot speak even one line without stammering. I've been acting since the last decade and this girl thinks she is better than me?" 

Referring to Uttaran, Harsh adds, "This is what daily shows do... they pick up any girl and make her the lead actress. This girl can't act to save her life. She doesn't even know Hindi. I do not see the need to react to what a stupid girl, who cannot speak without stuttering, has to say about me.

note : these r not my words plzzz dont blame me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dsent it not show this Mr. Harsh attitude. is he superstar????? i hv even not heard his nameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ankit_34 thumbnail

dsent it not show this Mr. Harsh attitude. is he superstar????? i hv even not heard his nameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well u might know him by his face ....he is kinda of old on screen performer πŸ˜†πŸ˜† waise talking about attitude it was his reply to tina after she said something to him  well this is harsh ..Edited by ankit_34 - 13 years ago