Ichcha said 'she will handle' LOL HAHA:Mod's note PG18

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
Umed then shows his concern to Ichha about they will give this Tapasya's news to Veer on which Ichha asks Umed not to worry and that she will handle itConfused

Ichcha said 'she will handle' LOL HAHAHA...... SINCE WHEN HAS SHE LEARNT 'HANDLING'

SHE HANDLED VANSH ALSO, KYA FATE NIKALA ROFL

I know what is gonna happen Ichcha with her shiverring liops slowly will try to say word Tapu ' for about 5 minutes nd in that 5 minutes - veer will clarify 20 times he doesnt wnat to hear anything of Tapu.

Khalas, ichcha matta phir lower lips gidgidakey again all reality pyet mein eke bhait jayegiii

sachiii directors are really making muck fool out of us. 
     It is high time now for ichcha to learn some acting. At least she should learn correct pronunciations and clear duologue delivery.
    She is the biggest irritant in the serial.Angry
Originally posted by Sanjay.B

It is high time now for ichcha to learn some acting. At least she should learn correct pronunciations and clear duologue delivery.
very well said ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Originally posted by ankit_34

very well said ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Shocked i dont think this is written about the character... it's a direct attack to the actress when it comes to her acting skills etc.. so.. Confused
Originally posted by payel_roy

very well said Clap
Shocked i dont think this is written about the character... it's a direct attack to the actress when it comes to her acting skills etc.. so.. Confused

I agree...Iccha's character is one of the most important and consistent in this serial and has been enacted very well by Tina......in fact I'm enjoying watching Iccha nowadays so much.....

Originally posted by vijayam

I agree...Iccha's character is one of the most important and consistent in this serial and has been enacted very well by Tina......in fact I'm enjoying watching Iccha nowadays so much.....
i dont think many wud agree to that  LOLLOL
Originally posted by payel_roy

very well said Clap
without seduction people feel boring. apni apni choice haiLOLLOL
Originally posted by ankit111

without seduction people feel boring. apni apni choice haiLOLLOL
chanda didi aur kitna time LOLLOLLOL Edited by ankit_34 - 12 years ago