Uttaran

Ichcha said 'she will handle' LOL HAHA:Mod's note PG18 - Page 5

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tiny15

@sonia may b her speech or rather lang is not that much clear but shes really gud actress & she'd also worked in bengali cinema & 2-3 hindi movies wen she was young. and i'd seen her wid apsara award!! and whereas lang is concerned shes bengali & its really tough or rather difficult 4 ppl 2 learn oder lang at this age. but she"ll defntly learn it properly!!!

and harsh  chhayya is v.gud actor & i like his acting & till this statement i thought of him as gud prsn but he seems 2 full of himself only!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ so disgusting!!🀒

oh ya afcourse she is bengali!..that explains somewhat...ya sure she's done well for herself..no doubt!..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i do like tina and her acting.

i think she has played icchas role perfectly.
and her character is improving these days, so i am happyπŸ˜ƒ.
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ichcha's role has been played very well by Tina... she has really given good performance... as required for the character she is playing... Ichcha being subdued, docile, loving n sacrificing kind... always thinking about others... it needs to be done with a finesse which tina has done beautifully...
just as  making weird faces n keep screaming n screeching all the time does not make one a good actress ...same way showing emotions in a subdued n subtle manner does not mean one is a bad actress...
so going around criticizing for the sake of it ...hardly means anything
Ichcha's role portrayed in any other way wud not have made the required impression as  done so well by Tina...πŸ‘

Noname7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sanjay.B

It is high time now for ichcha to learn some acting. At least she should learn correct pronunciations and clear duologue delivery.

She is the biggest irritant in the serial.😑

Ichcha's character itself seems she should keep a sad and sometime fake happy face, cry a lot, and yes her hindi is atrocious. Tappu on the other hand was give much more width in her character and she acted very well. Except right now. Acting like a kid, screaming, shouting, and when not doing that bobbing her head rapidly, producing squeaky voice... nothing is cutting any more. Unfortunately it is not Tappu or Rashmi Desai's fault. Writers could have made her role worth watching but now it is taking a worthless turn. By the way Tappu's english may not be wrong but -- pronouncing t as d is not a good english either. So, Ichcha has bad hindi, somebody has weird English... it's okay. Their characters -- in the story, both lousy weak and evil respectively.
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cjs369

Ichcha's role has been played very well by Tina... she has really given good performance... as required for the character she is playing... Ichcha being subdued, docile, loving n sacrificing kind... always thinking about others... it needs to be done with a finesse which tina has done beautifully...
just as  making weird faces n keep screaming n screeching all the time does not make one a good actress ...same way showing emotions in a subdued n subtle manner does not mean one is a bad actress...

Ichcha's role portrayed in any other way wud not have made the required impression as  done so well by Tina...πŸ‘

πŸ‘
@bold very well said.
@red. nothing to defend Tapu so now its fashion to talk abt Ichha Dress, Tina Language and abt her acting (without knowing ABCD of acting). productiong group sd visit this forum and ask suggestion for some acting expert here. they did big mistake without asking these experts they agreed with Tina return and as rumour accepted some bargains🀣🀣🀣

Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cjs369

Very well said....Iccha is one of the reasons I watch uttaran, the other being only Veer ofcourse...😊 .....Tina could exhibit that charm of a simple sweet innocent girl successfully...any one who says she cant act...go look at any of the Veecha scenes...Jogi/Iccha scenes..ammu/Iccha ..how otherwise such chemistry could be generated.....as for Taps...her acting is good but monotonous...whereas in  Iccha we could see a daughter, a caretaker, sweetheart, lover, wife, daughter-in-law....so many shades...how could that happen if she was not a good actor.....her hindi diction adds that zing thing to her role I think...I dont mind it...
....as for Harsh Chhaya πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..he is a good actor...but comedy & Harsh.....dont match...being a senior in this field & criticizing a fairly young actor doesnt suit him...I wish he hadnt said whatever he did & if he did  for Tina....πŸ˜•
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The only reoson i used to watch uttaran was because of tapasya..it was a pleasue to see rashmi essay the role!...every scene of hers was evident of her fantastic acting!..and most viewers enjoyed even her negativity as it was within limits and essayed by rashmi most brilliantly...unfortunately the creatives seemed to have ruined that with the present track!...the fake pregnancy and her extreme obsessiveness with veer ..its like they've made her semi mental...and however well this part is essayed by rashmi..its disgusting to watch!πŸ˜‰ 

Ichha..i have never been intrested in..i noticed her as a cute dainty girl in the show....thats it!...i always saw her as vansh's girl as thats when i started watching the show..i think thats probbaly why i find even her pairing with veer a mismatch! 

Anyway...irrespective of all this...someone above has very rightly said..for both these girls ..their characters in the show..are weak and lousy..πŸ˜‰..and coming back to the topic of this thread..ya its true..ichha isnt capable of taking control of any situation...it maybe better if veer handles it..πŸ˜‰
Edited by sonia77 - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜‰
This content was originally posted by: vijayam

Very well said....Iccha is one of the reasons I watch uttaran, the other being only Veer ofcourse...😊 .....Tina could exhibit that charm of a simple sweet innocent girl successfully...any one who says she cant act...go look at any of the Veecha scenes...Jogi/Iccha scenes..ammu/Iccha ..how otherwise such chemistry could be generated.....as for Taps...her acting is good but monotonous...whereas in  Iccha we could see a daughter, a caretaker, sweetheart, lover, wife, daughter-in-law....so many shades...how could that happen if she was not a good actor.....her hindi diction adds that zing thing to her role I think...I dont mind it...
....as for Harsh Chhaya πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..he is a good actor...but comedy & Harsh.....dont match...being a senior in this field & criticizing a fairly young actor doesnt suit him...I wish he hadnt said whatever he did & if he did  for Tina....πŸ˜•

I think it is very fair that each person watches this serial for their own reasons be it Tapasya, Ichcha, Veer or just for the story.

Whether an actor/actress is performing well or not is originally the casting director's fault or virtue and now the director's fault/virtue............. so taking it out on the actors is quite pointless in my opinion.

A major part of it also depends on the role---- if one actor is given a powerful role and the other a rather insipid role there is bound to be a glaring difference in the acting---------that does not always mean that the actor is bad.

In a serial when you are watching the same faces 5 days a week for many months it is almost impossible for an actor/actress to not repeat facial expressions. There is not one cast member in Uttaran who does not have  signature expressions including Veer and Jogi who are 2 of the best actors in Uttaran.

I agree  that Ichcha being a Bengali ( as I am!!) may not be as good in Hindi as Tapasya.......but just for arguments sake I wonder how Tapasya would do in a Bengali serialπŸ˜‰. Again this is something that the Director should be responsible for in correcting rather than blame Ichcha.

That is my observation.
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: groucho

πŸ˜‰

I think it is very fair that each person watches this serial for their own reasons be it Tapasya, Ichcha, Veer or just for the story.

Whether an actor/actress is performing well or not is originally the casting director's fault or virtue and now the director's fault/virtue............. so taking it out on the actors is quite pointless in my opinion.

A major part of it also depends on the role---- if one actor is given a powerful role and the other a rather insipid role there is bound to be a glaring difference in the acting---------that does not always mean that the actor is bad.

In a serial when you are watching the same faces 5 days a week for many months it is almost impossible for an actor/actress to not repeat facial expressions. There is not one cast member in Uttaran who does not have  signature expressions including Veer and Jogi who are 2 of the best actors in Uttaran.

I agree  that Ichcha being a Bengali ( as I am!!) may not be as good in Hindi as Tapasya.......but just for arguments sake I wonder how Tapasya would do in a Bengali serialπŸ˜‰. Again this is something that the Director should be responsible for in correcting rather than blame Ichcha.

That is my observation.

Very well said grouchoji. 

But I wonder how many are that broad minded to consider other parameters to pass judgement than they actually have come up with. 
shivani9 thumbnail
Morning Aditiji, am i  safe 2 talk, i mean hope there r no invisible guns..coz of my gift 2 u......πŸ˜‰πŸ€£, ur absolutely right, each one has their own tastes, I cannot imagine any one else doing Ichchas role,Tina has given life 2 tht character, no matter what anyone anyone thinks, shez the best ,as evidenced by winning 2 awards in the first year for her performance, she won 2 prestigious awards..Lion Gold Awards for Best Actress n Apsara Awards for Best Actressshe didnt have 2 slogggggggggggggg  for 8-10 yrs 2 win an awardπŸ˜‰πŸ€£..each ones standards are diffferant, i love her n she has a long way 2 go n she will win many more laurels...n there r areas where she might benefit if she can improve, but for me shez a complete package for Ichchas role...😊