Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit_34

well u might know him by his face ....he is kinda of old on screen performer πŸ˜†πŸ˜† waise talking about attitude it was his reply to tina after she said something to him 

ok jiii be happy with his statementπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

ok jiii be happy with his statementπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

der's nothing to b happy ...
mera note padhiye i have just quoted it ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail

der's nothing to b happy ...

mera note padhiye i have just quoted it ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and mera reply padhiye i told WITH HIS STATEMENT. and whn u quote anything it means u support it or like it or criticize it. u r not criticizing for sure so be happy with itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ankit_34 thumbnail

and mera reply padhiye i told WITH HIS STATEMENT. and whn u quote anything it means u support it or like it or criticize it. u r not criticizing for sure so be happy with itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haan lekin aap dukhi mat hoiye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail

haan lekin aap dukhi mat hoiye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bas aap khush rahiye, badi mushkil to to Show me kuchh milta hai, so be happy with these outside things. my concern is only show, and i m free to criticize anyone including Ichha. so meri chinta chhodiyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ankit_34 thumbnail

bas aap khush rahiye, badi mushkil to to Show me kuchh milta hai, so be happy with these outside things. my concern is only show, and i m free to criticize anyone including Ichha. so meri chinta chhodiyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jaroor ji jaroor 
maine toh bas ye isliye bataya taki kal ko koi ye naa kahe ..ki only people from IF talk about tina's tremendous talent ..bhaiye bahar bhi kafi naam kamaye hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail

jaroor ji jaroor 

maine toh bas ye isliye bataya taki kal ko koi ye naa kahe ..ki only people from IF talk about tina's tremendous talent ..bhaiye bahar bhi kafi naam kamaye hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thanx for information ji. but in bhai saheb Harsh ji ke language se to yahin lagta hai kafi khar khaye haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† aur apne ko amitabh bachhan bhi bade samjhte hain. i must say ur choices r very good, in the show and out side showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ankit_34 thumbnail

thanx for information ji. but in bhai saheb Harsh ji ke language se to yahin lagta hai kafi khar khaye haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† aur apne ko amitabh bachhan bhi bade samjhte hain. i must say ur choices r very good, in the show and out side showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

khar kyun ni khayenge madam ji ki wajah ..exit door jo dekhna pada tha .....waise m happy that u r limited to the show ..kyunki tina is nothing to b liked  outside the show πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail

khar kyun ni khayenge madam ji ki wajah ..exit door jo dekhna pada tha .....waise m happy that u r limited to the show ..kyunki tina is nothing to b liked  outside the show πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i dont worship actorsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ankit_34 thumbnail

i dont worship actorsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

worship karne jaisa kuch mile tab toh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†