Shweta is no friend of Sam !!! - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@romiosugar,  Sorry dear, I had no intention of mentioning these things over here which are not-related to the topic.. Actually I was about to mention these things in another post of yours , but by the time I start writing the thread got closedπŸ˜† ..

Today I saw your post and just thought of sharing my views.. No hard feelings..
I love everybody's comment in this forum and yeah sometimes I remember also the posts very well. But my intention was not to insult you.. Because I don't know you, even I can't just send one PM to you explaining this things.. That's why I mentioned my point here.

Never mind let's carry on our discussion related to the topic only.

Edited by t2004sachin - 13 years ago
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: romiosugar

I know better it's not a classroom, but I need to understand why someone is accusing her. If you call her fake with a reason, I don't think I will bother asking for reasons, but if I see someone calling "she is fake" but no reasons are indicated, that is absolutely non sense to me!!! hence, I ask for a reason. I don't see any problem on that. Plus. if the person whoever appoints someone as fake or selfish should not have any problem to answer me back either if the accusation is valid πŸ˜ƒ Right?
I gotcha......i am little bit free now so i am willing to discuss with you as you seem well prepared and really interested to talk meπŸ˜›

But,how about if we discuss about the topic rather than what you see me doing before unless my past comments really pleasure you now!!

Edited: I can't see your siggy and for your the last line: I gotcha!! You are basically saying you have no answer to support your points......right?πŸ˜†

@Bold, No dear.. I was just getting a little sarcastic about your last siggy.. I found it a little different
never mind. πŸ˜†

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: t2004sachin

@romiosugar,  Sorry dear, I had no intention of mentioning these things over here which are not-related to the topic.. Actually I was about to mention these things in another post of yours , but by the time I start writing the thread got closedπŸ˜† ..

Today I saw your post and just thought of sharing my views.. No hard feelings..
I love everybody's comment in this forum and yeah sometimes I remember also the posts very well. But my intention was not to insult you.. Because I don't know you, even I can't just send one PM to you explaining this things.. That's why I mentioned my point here.

Never mind let's carry one our discussion related to the topic only.

LOL........insult? Oh please, remove that misinterpretation as I don't feel bad or shame for whatever I write in this forum. Whatever I have done, I have done it passionately and whatever I am doing right now, I am doing it passionately as well, so no need to think that you might have insulted me by bringing my previous comments. I am glad that my comments were remarkable and you were able to carry forward them till nowπŸ˜†

Edited by romiosugar - 13 years ago
chinky801 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasny

here is the nominations.

MT: Sara, Sam

Dolly: Sara

Sara: Khali, Veena

Sam: Ashmit, Veena

Veena: ST, Sam

Seema: Veena. Ashmit

Ashmit: Sam, Seema

Khali: ST, Seema

Lets count the votes before ST's nomination

Sara'll be 4 final nomination.

Khali: 1

Veena: 3

Ashmit: 2

ST: 2

Sam: 3

Seema: 2

Now u guys telling ST could've nominate Ashmit and Veena. Ok, if she nominate Ash and veena then, final count'll be

Khali: 1

Veena: 4

Ashmit: 3

ST: 2

Sam: 3

Seema: 2

so, the final nomination'll be Sara. Veena, Ashmit and Sam. Any ways Sam'll be in final nomination. U said, in this case Sam's probabilty for the eviction'll decrease from 33.3% to 25%. If u conseider generally, then u r right. But in case of voting, there'll be no correlation between probability and voting. In case of fighting between Sara's fan and Veena's fan would be more easier than fighting with Sara, Veena, and Ashmit's fan.

In that short duation, it'll be more hard 2 think toomuch and vote. Khali has voted 4 ST. Then whats the wrong if ST nominates Khali?
Ash didn't voted 4 ST, then whats the point of voting Ash?

We can't come 2 a final conclusion from this incident that ST is fake.

Good calculation Bro.. and good  explanation as well
romiosugar1 thumbnail

@Bold, No dear.. I was just getting a little sarcastic about your last siggy.. I found it a little different
never mind. πŸ˜†

Oh correction then: my last sig said "your comments might be interesting but irrelevant"  πŸ˜ƒ
chinky801 thumbnail

Oh correction then: my last sig said "your comments might be interesting but irrelevant"  πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah yeah something like that.. And you were really proud by mentioning about your siggy many times.. That's when it  caught my attention.😊
romiosugar1 thumbnail

Yeah yeah something like that.. And you were really proud by mentioning about your siggy many times.. That's when it  caught my attention.😊

As far as I remember, I mentioned it only one time. Are you sure it was me?

I have used it once and I still know where I used it if you ask me !!! 
romiosugar1 thumbnail
@Ras bro: what are you doing till now? You should be in your bed by now na?

Thanks a lot for calculating the votes and making it clear πŸ€—
I would have never done it coz I am just as lazy as Shweta πŸ€£
chinky801 thumbnail

As far as I remember, I mentioned it only one time. Are you sure it was me?

I have used it once and I still know where I used it if you ask me !!! 

I guess so, somewhere you also mentioned that , if somebody has been disappointed  that I didn't reply you, then plz read my last siggy.

But That's definitely not only once ... I at least read it 2-3 times, otherwise I wouldn't have mind to check it

Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

BB is a very bad edited program and it is wrong to analyse the inmates and accuse them until unless we know the real story.

eg. Veena always telling that Ashmit is bimaar..he needs treatment etc. due 2 bad editing we all accused Ashmit that, he always sick and Veena always with him etc. After mentioning abt his thalassemia we got a clear picture abt his illness. we never shown their 24/7 activity.😊 so, please stop accusing inmates😳