Shweta is no friend of Sam !!!

Posted: 13 years ago
Shweta again proved she is selfish and no friend with Sameer

her turn was at the last to nominate ....she cld have nominate Ashmit instead of Khali ....
but she didnt do so bcz agar ashmit ko nominate karti to ash and sameer ke votes same same hote .......dono nominate hote khali ko nominate karna was waste of nomination at that point and she was well aware of it ......if sam was anyway going to get nominated atleast she cld have nominate Ashmit along with them too 

second point if we imagine, like sameer forgot Manoj's nomination, shweta also forgot..... that time she shld have definitely nominate ashmit thinking both have 2-2 votes and if i will nominate ashmit , he can have 3 votes and sam can be saved ....but she didnt think so bcz she does not care for Sameer at all, (proved) ....dikhave ki friend hai...... insecure......

Once again proved !!!!! 
to fir kya hota?waise bhi ashmit ko kafi votes milte hain to I dont think isse kuch fayda hota.
Originally posted by pinky no1

to fir kya hota?waise bhi ashmit ko kafi votes milte hain to I dont think isse kuch fayda hota.

so??? to khali ko nominate karke bhi kya ho gaya ???? ashmit ko votes milte honge .......i m talking abt this week's nominations ...agar shweta usse nominate karti to woh bhi nominate hota ....... sam ke jaane chances aur kam ho jaate ....agar abhi uske jaane ke chances 33.333 %  hain....... to ashmit ki nomination ke saath 25 % hote 
Edited by minnie.reet - 13 years ago
haha so called best frnds for the show
Originally posted by minnie.reet

her turn was at the last to nominate ....she cld have nominate Ashmit instead of Khali ....
but she didnt do so bcz agar ashmit ko nominate karti to ash and sameer ke votes same same hote .......dono nominate hote khali ko nominate karna was waste of nomination at that point and she was well aware of it ......if sam was anyway going to get nominated atleast she cld have nominate Ashmit along with them too 

second point if we imagine, like sameer forgot Manoj's nomination, shweta also forgot..... that time she shld have definitely nominate ashmit thinking both have 2-2 votes and if i will nominate ashmit , he can have 3 votes and sam can be saved ....but she didnt think so bcz she does not care for Sameer at all, (proved) ....dikhave ki friend hai...... insecure......

Once again proved !!!!! 

Very nice analysis..

I am yet to watch the episode, but after reading update , I was also wondering, why Sameer is so far not upset about ST's nominations.. After all for last 2 months almost ST and  Sam have nominated same persons.

So why ST didn't nominate Ashmit this time..

Can somebody really have any idea why ST behaved this way?

Edited by t2004sachin - 13 years ago

so??? to khali ko nominate karke bhi kya ho gaya ???? ashmit ko votes milte honge .......i m talking abt this week's nominations ...agar shweta usse nominate karti to woh bhi nominate hota ....... sam ke jaane chances aur kam ho jaate ....agar abhi uske jaane ke chances 33.333 %  hain....... to ashmit ki nomination ke saath 25 % hote 

I think Shweta ne ashmit ko isliye nahi kya kyunke ashmit bhi use nahi kya,khali ne Shweta ko nominate kiya to wo bhi khali ko kardiya,itna calculation karneka time rehta hain kya,ke itna soch samajhke karenge.
ST was very upset bout khali's reson tht she doesnt do enough chores in the house buh its an irony so khali was jus being hypocriitcal bout his useless nomination/reason to ST.

Once again proved !!!!! 

Well, I don't see any logic here to call Shweta selfish and blah blah!!
Just because Shweta nominated Khali does not make her selfish and no longer a Sam's friend regardless what you say 
It's not easy to think the way you are thinking during nomination procedure!! I don't think they all keep counting the votes as everyone has to vote quickly unlike us who make a post after hours and hours thinking. Plus, Shweta may have nominated Ashmit if Khali would not have nominated her, but she had to change her decision at the last minute coz that is how human beings are usually. Most ppl do what they see right now. Same case applies to Shweta!!!

I hope, they are just fake friends as I am tired of seeing Sam's fan accusing Shweta all the time. This is such a lame reason to call Shweta fake in my opinion

As much as I like SS, I now wish them to be just fake friends and start nominating each other for god sake!!!🤢
Originally posted by t2004sachin

Very nice analysis..

I am yet to watch the episode, but after reading update , I was also wondering, why Sameer is so far not upset about ST's nominations.. After all for last 2 months almost ST and  Sam have nominated same persons.

So why ST didn't nominate Ashmit this time..

Can somebody really have any idea why ST behaved this way?

First of all, he has no right to get upset over nomination as Shweta can nominate whoever she wants!!! It's not like whatever Sam does, she has to do the same and same thing applies to Sam!!! 

Shweta nominated Khali instead of Ashmit because Khali nominated her for a lame reason!!!! 
just cos she  did not nominate Assmeat and  nominates Khali it    does not break their friendship ... had she nominated Sameer then yes she would have breached her friendship... there was no time for her to sit and calculate  at  such a short notice.......