Originally posted by: Rasny

joke πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

only for u πŸ˜›
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

🀣 as expected she-T fans jumped in this thread with the Expected replies πŸ˜‰

kuch bhi keh lo sach hamesha sach rahega  ...shweta is selfish and no frnd with Sameer .....jaan boojh ke usne aaj ashmit ko nominate nahin kiya 

finale is close,  now she is insecure frm Sam πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

As expected he - S fans made a silly post with the expected logicπŸ˜‰
Did it make you happy?πŸ˜•

I just hope, you are saying the truth.....I hope, Sam and Shweta are not friends at all....I personally don't wish it anymore πŸ˜ƒ

LMAO.....Shweta is insecure of Sam?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: romiosugar

Can I sue you for accusing me here? πŸ€£ [show me the proof if you don't want to be sued]πŸ˜†
I have done it just once as far as I remember!! Even if I did 2/3 times, so what?
What is the logic behind this fellow? Please elaborate further as I am really not getting the point here!!πŸ˜•

What, first you mentioned that I am not mistaken ..about your siggy being seen 2-3 times

then secondly you are saying that you will sue me for not showing your proof 🀣

What is this yaar?

And my point is .. Though you write that sentence in your siggy, but actually never meant it.

Because I always saw you replying to everybody whoever has told a single or simplest thing about ST and that too in a way of asking for clarification...

Which was not probably seen very often in a discussion forum.

Nothing else.

Now Can we get back to the topic, otherwise MODs will close this one too??🀣

And the TM will kill us for ruining his nice post

From me, It's syonara...
Take care

chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why joke???

R u confident that ST will win and Sam absolutely stands no chance in front of her.

I was thinking you are reasonable yaar .. But don't behave like a crazy blind fan

Viewbie Note: Please do not pass personal comments on members or any fan base.
Edited by sweta01 - 13 years ago
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

🀣 as expected she-T fans jumped in this thread with the Expected replies πŸ˜‰

kuch bhi keh lo sach hamesha sach rahega  ...shweta is selfish and no frnd with Sameer .....jaan boojh ke usne aaj ashmit ko nominate nahin kiya 

finale is close,  now she is insecure frm Sam πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Please think twice before u accuse someone, if u go through my previous post u'll have an idea abt today's nomination.https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1556740?pn=3πŸ˜‰
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: romiosugar

As expected he - S fans made a silly post with the expected logicπŸ˜‰
Did it make you happy?πŸ˜•

I just hope, you are saying the truth.....I hope, Sam and Shweta are not friends at all....I personally don't wish it anymore πŸ˜ƒ

LMAO.....Shweta is insecure of Sam?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeh it is a silly post bcz its against She-T πŸ€£ ...shayad same Dolly ke liye hoti to super post hoti πŸ€£

and thanx for hoping .....now start believing too ...

Koi shak ???
romiosugar1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: t2004sachin

What, first you mentioned that I am not mistaken ..about your siggy being seen 2-3 times

then secondly you are saying that you will sue me for not showing your proof 🀣

What is this yaar?

And my point is .. Though you write that sentence in your siggy, but actually never meant it.

Because I always saw you replying to everybody whoever has told a single or simplest thing about ST and that too in a way of asking for clarification...

Which was not probably seen very often in a discussion forum.

Nothing else.

Now Can we get back to the topic, otherwise MODs will close this one too??🀣

And the TM will kill us for ruining his nice post

From me, It's syonara...
Take care

LOL....you misunderstood my "you are not mistaken" line again. I meant, you pointed out the right comment, that is why I said you are not mistaken me with someone else as Guddi also carried the same sig during those days!! Yes, I would love to see proof as I can't remember showing that sig elsewhere!!
Anyway, yes I do reply and comment whenever I can in every Shweta related post πŸ˜Š

B-bye from my side too as I don't want this topic to be closed right now!!!πŸ˜›
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: t2004sachin

Why joke???

R u confident that ST will win and Sam absolutely stands no chance in front of her.

I was thinking you are reasonable yaar .. But don't behave like a crazy blind fan

I'm not a blind fan of ST. Sam is a very silent person and very hardly doing some thing on the show for entertainmentπŸ˜•. He might be having more fans than ST. But, i don't think ST is insecure from samπŸ˜›
romiosugar1 thumbnail

yeh it is a silly post bcz its against She-T πŸ€£ ...shayad same Dolly ke liye hoti to super post hoti πŸ€£

and thanx for hoping .....now start believing too ...

Koi shak ???

I never remembered commenting on your post prior to this one, but your logic sucks here if I tell ya the truthπŸ˜›
Yup, if SS vote for each other next week, I will share sweet here πŸ˜ƒ
Shweta ain't insecure of anyone; specially with Sam for sure 

chinky801 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasny

I'm not a blind fan of ST. Sam is a very silent person and very hardly doing some thing on the show for entertainmentπŸ˜•. He might be having more fans than ST. But, i don't think ST is insecure from samπŸ˜›

Everybody is insecure in that house from each other..

Otherwise ST would never have patched up with Ashmit and she played it so safe from beginning.. we never ever saw the real ST..

All we saw Prerna ....

And about Sam, he might be quite , but don't underestimate him .. He might just win without even uttering a single word.

Did you ever believe Ashmit could be such a strong contender for winner , I never did until last week