Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

so??? to khali ko nominate karke bhi kya ho gaya ???? ashmit ko votes milte honge .......i m talking abt this week's nominations ...agar shweta usse nominate karti to woh bhi nominate hota ....... sam ke jaane chances aur kam ho jaate ....agar abhi uske jaane ke chances 33.333 %  hain....... to ashmit ki nomination ke saath 25 % hote 

Sweetie, you just can't blame Shweta for Sam's nomination and his ousted chances. Like I said in my previous comment that Shweta did not have time to go through calculation and she forgot MT's vote against Sam!!!
She nominated Khali and she returned back him whatever was due!!
If you are asking what she got by nominating Khali? How abt Khali then? What did he get by nominating Shweta?

It was just tit for tat 
Edited by romiosugar - 13 years ago
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: romiosugar

Well, I don't see any logic here to call Shweta selfish and blah blah!!
Just because Shweta nominated Khali does not make her selfish and no longer a Sam's friend regardless what you say 
It's not easy to think the way you are thinking during nomination procedure!! I don't think they all keep counting the votes as everyone has to vote quickly unlike us who make a post after hours and hours thinking. Plus, Shweta may have nominated Ashmit if Khali would not have nominated her, but she had to change her decision at the last minute coz that is how human beings are usually. Most ppl do what they see right now. Same case applies to Shweta!!!

I hope, they are just fake friends as I am tired of seeing Sam's fan accusing Shweta all the time. This is such a lame reason to call Shweta fake in my opinion

As much as I like SS, I now wish them to be just fake friends and start nominating each other for god sake!!!🀒

First of all Thanks for your reply , though I am quoting the first reply of yours.

I don't know why I always find you jumping to some conclusion or fight with somebody, if somebody calls ST is fake or selfish.

See Everybody has their own reason to back what they believe.

I don't think it should be questionable all the time why u think so ?

That itself is like showing disrespect to somebody's POV.

I have seen it earlier also, u make always demanding questions like why you think ST is fake, justify or why ST is selfish justify..

I don't think it's correct.

U respect my POV and I will respect yours.

Our opinions might be different..

After this also I read in many posts that you don't bother what  others say about St , because you are only involved in ST AT ..

Don't feel offended.

This is my observation about you.

chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

First of all, he has no right to get upset over nomination as Shweta can nominate whoever she wants!!! It's not like whatever Sam does, she has to do the same and same thing applies to Sam!!! 

Shweta nominated Khali instead of Ashmit because Khali nominated her for a lame reason!!!! 

secondly coming back to your other observation that Sam fans always accuse ST of being fake.

Dear ST fans are not accusing MT and other members with different reasons, what is so upsetting about calling ST selfish.

You are right ST is not bound to do whatever is Sam doing.. But If I am not wrong few days ago only I read at multiple times about the true friendship that ST-MT shares and how they think alike and how they nominate same person.

So, I raised my doubt.

It has never happened all the time that whenever somebody nominates ST, she also nominated the same person.

So Her logic of nominating Khali is also very lame.

mimz7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sometimes I think haters shud just look at things in a positive way.
Friendship doesn't mean to follow your friend, it means to stick with them thro' good and bad times (which both ST n SS did for each other).

P.S Whlie nominationing each person isnt given 15 mins break to analyse their opponents. They are suppose to think on their feet <--- (figure of speech).
decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

Shweta again proved she is selfish and no friend with Sameer

her turn was at the last to nominate ....she cld have nominate Ashmit instead of Khali ....
but she didnt do so bcz agar ashmit ko nominate karti to ash and sameer ke votes same same hote .......dono nominate hote khali ko nominate karna was waste of nomination at that point and she was well aware of it ......if sam was anyway going to get nominated atleast she cld have nominate Ashmit along with them too 

second point if we imagine, like sameer forgot Manoj's nomination, shweta also forgot..... that time she shld have definitely nominate ashmit thinking both have 2-2 votes and if i will nominate ashmit , he can have 3 votes and sam can be saved ....but she didnt think so bcz she does not care for Sameer at all, (proved) ....dikhave ki friend hai...... insecure......

Once again proved !!!!! 

Great Observation. I never noticed that.. Yes, If ST would ve nominated Ashmit .. Her friend could ve been safe (specially when no one remembered MT voting). I always find this stupid that in open nomination people vote for the one who vote against them.. There is no other reason of this can be but to be in the good books of all other inmates. I am sure if they wud ve been in confession room.. their votes wud ve been different!

Edited by decent_girll - 13 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: t2004sachin

First of all Thanks for your reply , though I am quoting the first reply of yours.

I don't know why I always find you jumping to some conclusion or fight with somebody, if somebody calls ST is fake or selfish.

See Everybody has their own reason to back what they believe.

I don't think it should be questionable all the time why u think so ?

That itself is like showing disrespect to somebody's POV.

I have seen it earlier also, u make always demanding questions like why you think ST is fake, justify or why ST is selfish justify..

I don't think it's correct.

U respect my POV and I will respect yours.

Our opinions might be different..

After this also I read in many posts that you don't bother what  others say about St , because you are only involved in ST AT ..

Don't feel offended.

This is my observation about you.

No problem at all and thanks for taking your time to quote me as wellπŸ˜ƒ
You can observe me all you want.............it obviously makes me feel good as I have someone who cares me πŸ˜›
Anyway, on a serious note: how about if we apply your own theory here? I don't agree with your or someone else POV and it is pretty much expected, so why can't you accept my disagreement and answer to my doubt rather than asking me why I do it?! Obviously, we are different ppl and our opinions differ and we don't always have to agree right? 

yes, if you accuse someone for something, you must prove it........or it becomes a false accusation. If I can say whatever I want to say, can I call someone murder or thief and get away with it?  I don't think so. Hence, I ask for reason and logic when I don't find any logic involved in a post!!!! 

romiosugar1 thumbnail

secondly coming back to your other observation that Sam fans always accuse ST of being fake.

Dear ST fans are not accusing MT and other members with different reasons, what is so upsetting about calling ST selfish.

You are right ST is not bound to do whatever is Sam doing.. But If I am not wrong few days ago only I read at multiple times about the true friendship that ST-MT shares and how they think alike and how they nominate same person.

So, I raised my doubt.

It has never happened all the time that whenever somebody nominates ST, she also nominated the same person.

So Her logic of nominating Khali is also very lame.

That is a general observation that I have witnessed! Most ST fans support Sam unlike Sam's fan who always look for Shweta's fault. However, it's their choice and they are entitled think the way they want to think about Shweta. Not my business but I just made that comment because I now seriously want SS to nominate each other!! Nothing is upsetting as I care less but how does nominating Khali makes her selfish?
If she would have nominated Sam, it would have been reasonable to call her selfish, but just paying back to khali and not nominating Ashmit makes Shweta selfish? That is my whole point!!!

Nominating Khali was not lame but it was tit for tat in my opinion!!!
chinky801 thumbnail

No problem at all and thanks for taking your time to quote me as wellπŸ˜ƒ
You can observe me all you want.............it obviously makes me feel good as I have someone who cares me πŸ˜›
Anyway, on a serious note: how about if we apply your own theory here? I don't agree with your or someone else POV and it is pretty much expected, so why can't you accept my disagreement and answer to my doubt rather than asking me why I do it?! Obviously, we are different ppl and our opinions differ and we don't always have to agree right? 

yes, if you accuse someone for something, you must prove it........or it becomes a false accusation. If I can say whatever I want to say, can I call someone murder or thief and get away with it?  I don't think so. Hence, I ask for reason and logic when I don't find any logic involved in a post!!!! 

I am glad you didn't feel bad.

See different opinions and questioning someone about their POV are different.

Like, I can say ST is fake .. because she did this..

You can say You think St is not fake and give your reason.

That's sounds like a discussion.

But I have seen you always asks for clarification.

See this is a discussion forum, not a classroom, that we will ask for clarification or explanation to the professor.

And It can also avoid arguments.

But I always find your way very rude .. and insulting other's post.

I was thinking to pin-point for long time that. I am glad , I was about to do that today...

And also I don't ask people for clarification, especially when I will have a siggy which tells

Your views may be reasonable, but I am not interested πŸ˜†

romiosugar1 thumbnail

I am glad you didn't feel bad.

See different opinions and questioning someone about their POV are different.

Like, I can say ST is fake .. because she did this..

You can say You think St is not fake and give your reason.

That's sounds like a discussion.

But I have seen you always asks for clarification.

See this is a discussion forum, not a classroom, that we will ask for clarification or explanation to the professor.

And It can also avoid arguments.

But I always find your way very rude .. and insulting other's post.

I was thinking to pin-point for long time that. I am glad , I was about to do that today...

And also I don't ask people for clarification, especially when I will have a siggy which tells

Your views may be reasonable, but I am not interested πŸ˜†

I know better it's not a classroom, but I need to understand why someone is accusing her. If you call her fake with a reason, I don't think I will bother asking for reasons, but if I see someone calling "she is fake" but no reasons are indicated, that is absolutely non sense to me!!! hence, I ask for a reason. I don't see any problem on that. Plus. if the person whoever appoints someone as fake or selfish should not have any problem to answer me back either if the accusation is valid πŸ˜ƒ Right?
I gotcha......i am little bit free now so i am willing to discuss with you as you seem well prepared and really interested to talk meπŸ˜›

But,how about if we discuss about the topic rather than what you see me doing before unless my past comments really pleasure you now!!

Edited: I can't see your siggy and for your the last line: I gotcha!! You are basically saying you have no answer to support your points......right?πŸ˜†
Edited by romiosugar - 13 years ago
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
here is the nominations.

MT: Sara, Sam

Dolly: Sara

Sara: Khali, Veena

Sam: Ashmit, Veena

Veena: ST, Sam

Seema: Veena. Ashmit

Ashmit: Sam, Seema

Khali: ST, Seema

Lets count the votes before ST's nomination

Sara'll be 4 final nomination.

Khali: 1

Veena: 3

Ashmit: 2

ST: 2

Sam: 3

Seema: 2

Now u guys telling ST could've nominate Ashmit and Veena. Ok, if she nominate Ash and veena then, final count'll be

Khali: 1

Veena: 4

Ashmit: 3

ST: 2

Sam: 3

Seema: 2

so, the final nomination'll be Sara. Veena, Ashmit and Sam. Any ways Sam'll be in final nomination. U said, in this case Sam's probabilty for the eviction'll decrease from 33.3% to 25%. If u conseider generally, then u r right. But in case of voting, there'll be no correlation between probability and voting. In case of fighting between Sara's fan and Veena's fan would be more easier than fighting with Sara, Veena, and Ashmit's fan.

In that short duation, it'll be more hard 2 think toomuch and vote. Khali has voted 4 ST. Then whats the wrong if ST nominates Khali?
Ash didn't voted 4 ST, then whats the point of voting Ash?

We can't come 2 a final conclusion from this incident that ST is fake.