Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

^๐Ÿคฃ well.. yessss yaar actually..hehe..  i just want to see his expression at BHA!๐Ÿคฃ it'll make him go ๐Ÿคช

and friendss toh they can be fore sure๐Ÿ˜ณ.. just as long as she doesnt start going all rahul bha rahul bha in front of shaan๐Ÿ˜†cuz rasam toh wud be safe... but wht rahul thought abt shaan-sam in history, this time shaan may think on that track of rahul-khanak (hey they r GUYS :P wht else do u expect?!๐Ÿคฃ)...

But thats the point..everyones is forgetting he has a fiance..even if Rahul wants to use Khanak..to do to Shan what Sam did with him all those years back....what about HIS FIANCE???๐Ÿ˜†
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
siddy sehju i want rahuls fiance to b bobby darling๐Ÿคฃ
-Leah- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

siddy sehju i want rahuls fiance to b bobby darling๐Ÿคฃ

OMG Karishma plz request this in the CV thread..that would be HOWLARIOUS.!!๐Ÿ˜†
shanakyasharan thumbnail
hahahaha u liked the idea
 it would b classic
seem26 thumbnail
i think the best thing would be if khanak is the only person who addresses Rahul as rahul or some cool pet name.... rahul should be hard to everyone else except for khanak..... till he melts towards sam.... it will be really cool to see the rugged rahul tamed by petit and cute khanak in a cute dewar bhabhi rishta.... that could be fun...
shanakyasharan thumbnail
hey seem thats gr8 idea

a cute dewar bhabhi rishta but sam feels a bit jealous on seeing that n then rasam hot scenes too
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: seem26

i think the best thing would be if khanak is the only person who addresses Rahul as rahul or some cool pet name.... rahul should be hard to everyone else except for khanak..... till he melts towards sam.... it will be really cool to see the rugged rahul tamed by petit and cute khanak in a cute dewar bhabhi rishta.... that could be fun...

angry young man rahul TAMEDD?? by khanak??? that thought itself makes me HIGHLY SCARED!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†  a tamed rahul , rather a khanakofied rahul wud basically be another shaan yaar! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

seee rahul's character right now is such that has just ONE OBSESSION: SAM! so him being all hard to every1 else and being soft to khanak (GENUINELY that is, not out of evil intention), wud be just wierd! just like khanak is shaan's only weakness, i want SAM to be rahul's weakness - his soft spot, the one who can sudharofy him with ONE look if she wanted to... that role shud not be khanak's - that wud be... well that wud be DANGEROUS for BOTH the couples!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-Leah- thumbnail
Everyone is still not answering my question...When will be the entry of Rahuls fiance.?.๐Ÿคฃ...she is the only one who can sudharao him.๐Ÿ˜†..i think i know where this whole plot is going even b4 it has actually developed...Sam supports Shan=Rahul jealolous+ Khanak jealous;....Khanak supports Rahul= Sam jelolous.+ Shan jealous..Wah Wah what a story..๐Ÿคฃ...i only feel sorry for Duck heeee..he really needs to hook up with Rahuls male phirangi friend..๐Ÿ˜†
wida thumbnail
i cnttw ait to see rahul khanak bondingg
i mean i dont wantt misunderstandign between shanak
but i want rahul asa  friend for khanak
shanakyasharan thumbnail
hahahah sejhu ur adds n eaula toos r making me mad

im telling u its bobby darling as manishs gf