Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
LOL Beenz what i  and you wanted they are not showing..instead we are seeing Robot in TV Style...RBO.!!🤣
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zennnn

@sid

i think it'd be a refreshing change to see khanak address a man by his name for once! and i so don't agree with the semi-formal bha bhabhi relationship. i think khanak is entitled to have friends as well and if rahul or evem sam can be that friend then why not? just because rahul was/is shaan's best buddy doesn't mean he can't befriend khanak!😳

tru enuff...

from rahul's side i do think he is goign to be certainly all friendly towards khanak... and yes they may definitely find some similatiies and become friends... but i still feel it wud be out of character totally fro khanak to refer to rahul as just rahul or rahul ji😆 Embarrassed

hehe sory guyss i was in lab getting so bored thats whyy invaded ur topic!😆and well yes tried bursting a few ballooons as well!😆😆
-Leah- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

@sharmida: that boxing match wud eventually just turn to a rahul sam match! 🤣cuz shaan aint hitting his wife - he wont even coem CLOSE to hittign her! and same for khanak- she'll be all "lioness' for 2 second, and then become all "aap ko chot to nahi aayi?!"

whereas RAHUL-SAM tohhh.... .... 🤣 i honestly dont think sam is gonna have much of a problem in giving rahul a good beating!🤣 

She should break the laptop on his head as Neetu said and ask him who is his fiance unlesss he is getting married to a man...🤣...maybe his fiance is a man..yeah That is it...🤣..so yeah Rahul is gay so only Shan and Ducks better be aware..🤣🤣🤣
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Originally posted by: tofeeees

i sorta didn't get the precap! can anyone explain it to me? as in why did rahul beat up that guy? OMG! rahul and khanak bonding in the making! :D cvs!!!!!!!i had asked for a sam khanak bonding! are you guys not reading what i want!!!😆

i think he got irritated by the gharibi reference... *-).. the guy is sensitive to MONEY it seems.. hmmmm... wonder if sam is /was rich... *-)
-Leah- thumbnail
I think Sam is pretty rich..not like Shan but she is well-to-do..and i really dont want this to become a Sam-Shan vs Rahul-Khanak with Duck the joker(who cant act)..reminds me of a very famous english movie.that flopped at the box-office.🤣
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@siddie

yaar tumhara problem rahul khanak frienship say nahi lagta! i think you just want rahul to ba called 'bha', don't you? am i right? acha chalo, khanak can call rahul bha AND they can be friends, how's that?🤣

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@sehju

why are you so sure it would become like that yaar? thora bohot jealousy etc would be fun to watch. liken kuch serious nahi hoga, don't worry! 😊

-Leah- thumbnail
That the point ...if it is not serious it will flop...🤣
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
^🤣 well.. yessss yaar actually..hehe..  i just want to see his expression at BHA!🤣 it'll make him go 🤪

and friendss toh they can be fore sure😳.. just as long as she doesnt start going all rahul bha rahul bha in front of shaan😆cuz rasam toh wud be safe... but wht rahul thought abt shaan-sam in history, this time shaan may think on that track of rahul-khanak (hey they r GUYS :P wht else do u expect?!🤣)...
-Leah- thumbnail
Sid ...Rahul is gay yaar😆 ..not to worry neither the men nor women will be afftected...🤣....only the very girly guys..does Duck fall in that category.?..I think they should hook him up with Rahuls phirangi male friend and then Rahul and Shan can dance to SATARNGI RE...🤣