Rang Badalti Odhani

dont call me bha.......rahul - Page 3

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

@sid

relax kuriye! your rasam are safe! rahul khanak are only gonna be friends! don't worry!πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

^^Sid I agree with you...But will love even if she called him Rahulji,I think Rahul and Khanak somehow are similiar,they can have a great bonding like Shaan-sam have!

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
added: and besides, if she doesnt call him BHA, this may in future becoem a much more serious problem than just shaan gettign jealous.. just imagine - the fact that she doesnt call ANY GUY by justhis name... she calls ALL PPARAYE MARD "BHA".. and she wud be calling rahul as JUST RAHUL?  this may become a very serious problem in future if at any time the CVs decide to bring some major twist in shanak story...

plus shaan shud be jealous of some random guy hitting on his wife.. even when matters solve amongst shaan rahul, rahul wud be shaan's best buddy - wud shaan REALLY want to become jealous of his best buddy?i mean is he really that kinda guy? thats akin to rahul getting jealous od duck-sam ... is khanak reall;y the kind of gal who wud pay more attention to some friend of her hubby's?? cuz the only two ways in which shaan will become jealous is either khanak showering much attention on rahul, or vice verca.. and either of these wud be just plain wierd becuz rahul hardly know each other - for them just a plain "bhaabhi" "bha" semi-formal relationship is ideal.. =)
Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 13 years ago
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zennnn

@sid

relax kuriye! your rasam are safe! rahul khanak are only gonna be friends! don't worry!πŸ˜†

🀣 hahaah! rasammm will always bee safee yaaar im not worried abt that! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but it wud just be very out of character for khanak to all of a sudden call this guy by his name, when she calls every other guy as bha... thats all i meant😳
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL Sid i want to know more who is Rahuls fiance..dont care too much about the Khanak-Rahul parts...🀣  how can he plan a wedding without his fiance?..unless they bring in some firangi from America..God the CV's are capable of anything πŸ˜†

Is it going to be Sam-Shan..VS Khank-Rahul now..with Duck playing referee in between.πŸ˜† .i guess we get the boxing match even without the actual boxing.🀣
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Saira-

^^Sid I agree with you...But will love even if she called him Rahulji,I think Rahul and Khanak somehow are similiar,they can have a great bonding like Shaan-sam have!

hehe... yaar.. don't u feel that the JI wud be EVEN MORE DANGEROUS than just rahul???🀣🀣 she calls him that - every one is gonna start looking at her with wierd expressions!πŸ˜†
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i thought i asked a question here!😳
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@sid

i think it'd be a refreshing change to see khanak address a man by his name for once! and i so don't agree with the semi-formal bha bhabhi relationship. i think khanak is entitled to have friends as well and if rahul or evem sam can be that friend then why not? just because rahul was/is shaan's best buddy doesn't mean he can't befriend khanak!😳

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
cn i just sing my song now
 just chill chill just chill

aree siddy sehju khanak will rahul him rahulji yaar apap not bha atleast fr sumtyme n cvs r only looking frward fr rasam romance so no rahul between shanak or khanak between rasama
 just chill my sweets
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail

@sharmida: that boxing match wud eventually just turn to a rahul sam match! 🀣cuz shaan aint hitting his wife - he wont even coem CLOSE to hittign her! and same for khanak- she'll be all "lioness' for 2 second, and then become all "aap ko chot to nahi aayi?!"

whereas RAHUL-SAM tohhh.... .... 🀣 i honestly dont think sam is gonna have much of a problem in giving rahul a good beating!🀣