WHAT IS THE BEST NAME FOR GEET!!!!!! - Page 5

Poll

Guys what is the best name for geet given by maan?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komlika thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

sach mai yaar aaj lap scene mai they were so close almost abt to kiss☺️
[/QUOTE]

i know i know 😆......i was glue to computer screen......ab kiss ayegi☺️.....ab kiss ayegi☺️......when they didnt and phone rang😡..........i threw my phone in frustration........n.........got yelled from mom 😭
maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: komlika

sach mai yaar aaj lap scene mai they were so close almost abt to kiss☺️

i know i know 😆......i was glue to computer screen......ab kiss ayegi☺️.....ab kiss ayegi☺️......when they didnt and phone rang😡..........i threw my phone in frustration........n.........got yelled from mom 😭
[/QUOTE]

sorry sweety need to go out urgently😭......i will back in 1 hr....i am extremely sorry to go in the middle😭....but once i am back i will pm u......if u r free then we will chat😊
komlika thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanmishti

sorry sweety need to go out urgently😭......i will back in 1 hr....i am extremely sorry to go in the middle😭....but once i am back i will pm u......if u r free then we will chat😊

ok i have to go to.........i have test on wed.......so i have to study 😭....... will see u soon 😊
MaanKiDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mishti 😳

Devi
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
mishti, looks like GC is saying to DD, from his heart.
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: komlika

well said buddy😆......i think its been from past 2 months i was looking out for something new than staring into each other eyes.🤣

ab eyelocks have become  torture for our poor eyes............ for heaven sake.......aage bado......
.🤣
ditto..i always feel a severe chill going through my body when maan looks at geet . i don't know how she takes it. or how does gurmeet stand the innocence & beauty in drashti's being.....i'm sure it's a hard way to get paid.
maanmishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: alovi_21

mishti, looks like GC is saying to DD, from his heart.

yep....u r 100% right even i felt the same thing😉
maanmishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: basicquestion1

ab eyelocks have become  torture for our poor eyes............ for heaven sake.......aage bado......
.🤣

ditto..i always feel a severe chill going through my body when maan looks at geet . i don't know how she takes it. or how does gurmeet stand the innocence & beauty in drashti's being.....i'm sure it's a hard way to get paid.

well said😃
.Lina. thumbnail
You know, I was thinking Shona wouldn't be so bad. Considering the song, Hey Shona, could be their new song sequence. Oh, but since I'm Bengali, Shona is not the best name....perverted meaning......🤣
komlika thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhiteFantasy

You know, I was thinking Shona wouldn't be so bad. Considering the song, Hey Shona, could be their new song sequence. Oh, but since I'm Bengali, Shona is not the best name....perverted meaning......🤣

lol........wht does shona means in bengali?😕