WHAT IS THE BEST NAME FOR GEET!!!!!! - Page 3

Poll Question :

Guys what is the best name for geet given by maan?

Poll Choice
Mishti
Dream
Shona
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by komlika

same here..........episode was good till...........this anvesha😡.....naam ki bhoot aah tapki kahise 🤣...........when i was watching lap scene........ i was ab toh moka acha hai geet😈..........maan ko vapas paneka..........but geet toh geet hai

I dint know she was in another show but i dint like anvesha....she cant even act properly😡.....but loved the way maan holded geet when by her waist☺️......they were really good yaar in acting...spl in that scene☺️😍

jadu leke.........🤣

Jadu nahi🤣.....jadu is for us for taking maan from her😆.....for maan may be chappal🤣
Originally posted by maanmishti

I dint know she was in another show but i dint like anvesha....she cant even act properly😡.....but loved the way maan holded geet when by her waist☺️......they were really good yaar in acting...spl in that scene☺️😍

anvesha was one of three finalist in rahul dulhaniya lejaye ga............she was too cunning...... my aunt dislike her to core 😆......... yeah scene was too perfect ☺️......but phone call spoil the fun....... i agree with maan......phones😡 humesha galat time pe bajte hai..........for me its when im watching geet..........this is time when people who i havent talk to like ages ago will call.........😡
jadu leke.........🤣

Jadu nahi🤣.....jadu is for us for taking maan from her😆.....for maan may be chappal🤣

bichara maan 🤣

anvesha was one of three finalist in rahul dulhaniya lejaye ga............she was too cunning...... my aunt dislike her to core 😆......... yeah scene was too perfect ☺️......but phone call spoil the fun....... i agree with maan......phones😡 humesha galat time pe bajte hai..........for me its when im watching geet..........this is time when people who i havent talk to like ages ago will call.........😡

Oh i dint watch that show😆.....anyways i always have doubt yaar.....actors do such intimate scenes....i mean dont they fell anything.....by watching it only we get weird feelings☺️.....and they r actually do it🤣

jadu leke.........🤣

[/QUOTE]

bichara maan 🤣
[/QUOTE]

maan tho hamesha se hi bechara tha😆......after getting geet in his life🤣......but he realized lately🤣
Best name for Geet-Misthi😊
Oh i dint watch that show😆.....anyways i always have doubt yaar.....actors do such intimate scenes....i mean dont they fell anything.....by watching it only we get weird feelings☺️.....and they r actually do it🤣[/QUOTE]

i was thinking same............i mean being around hottie 24X7😍.......... how could u not fell for him☺️.........  agar just dekhke humara yeh haal hai..... toh.... humari "geet" ka kya hoya hoga........ must say "geet" does have good self control 🤣
Originally posted by maanmishti

bichara maan 🤣

maan tho hamesha se hi bechara tha😆......after getting geet in his life🤣......but he realized lately🤣

toda slow hai......humara ladla maan....
.🤣

Oh i dint watch that show😆.....anyways i always have doubt yaar.....actors do such intimate scenes....i mean dont they fell anything.....by watching it only we get weird feelings☺️.....and they r actually do it🤣

i was thinking same............i mean being around hottie 24X7😍.......... how could u not fell for him☺️.........  agar just dekhke humara yeh haal hai..... toh.... humari "geet" ka kya hoya hoga........ must say "geet" does have good self control 🤣
[/QUOTE]

arre seriously yaar......geet ko tho guinness book mai tho jaroor jana hai for self controlling🤣