Favourite KaSu scenes <3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
So,I started re-watching DMG again ever since it went off-air & I got done with the KaSh phase like few weeks back and now I am on the KaSu phase & its so much fun re-living all those memories yet againEmbarrassed
KaSu time was UNDOUBTEDLY the phase of Armaan-Riddhima's relationship and story. And they had some of the most beautiful & some of the most hillarious moments together!LOL
So,let us share some of our favourite KaSu scenes,since I have alot of themEmbarrassed And it would be great if you explain why you like that scene as well.

Let me start off with this one:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OAWxqEruak[/YOUTUBE]

The dumbest episode ever in KaSu times,but highly hillarious as wellROFL
Riddhima's pain and helplessness & Armaan's ghost avatar is so nicely done.
And the dialogues and expressions are spot-on.

"Hum toh chale the dost banke..jaane kahaan Ghost...."ROFL
"Main bhooth hoon?"ROFL

For me, they were:

1. Bomb blast! It was then that I'd wholeheartedly accepted Sukku as Rids.

2. Both of them acted so well!! Sukku had improved in acting as well as looks by leaps and bounds!

3. I didn't cry but it did have the potential to make me cry!

Not only are they my favourite KaSu scenes but my favourite AR scenes too! I swear, even though I wanted SR but because of these certain moments, I could never stop admiring AR's love! No offense, I felt KaSu had the weakest chemistry out of the three but they were still so cute that they were my favourite AR!

Another one...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygST0AS6gCQ&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

HillariousROFL
Armaan's expressions and the way he drops Riddhima...LMFAOOOOROFL
Originally posted by Chill_Out

For me, they were:

1. Bomb blast! It was then that I'd wholeheartedly accepted Sukku as Rids.

2. Both of them acted so well!! Sukku had improved in acting as well as looks by leaps and bounds!

3. I didn't cry but it did have the potential to make me cry!

Not only are they my favourite KaSu scenes but my favourite AR scenes too! I swear, even though I wanted SR but because of these certain moments, I could never stop admiring AR's love! No offense, I felt KaSu had the weakest chemistry out of the three but they were still so cute that they were my favourite AR!

I love those three scenes too!Embarrassed
So well enacted and performed by KaSu!!
I honestly,really admired their chemistry <3 I won't say they were weakest or anything-but they had a really cute chemistry! And the fact that AR had their best time during KaSu phase,made it all the more awesome!
Tujhme Rab Dikhta Hai is definately my FAVOURITE KaSu song dedication <3 Pure magic. Both were so excellent in it.
Thanks for sharing <3
I love the scene you have put Mehak.As usual whenever Armaan plans to suprise Riddhima something happens which leads it to becoming a shock rather then a suprise LOL
I had loved this episode it had comedy and it was sentimental.

IMO each and every Kasu scene has been special.It has a lot attached to it.
I have too many to choose from but am posting two of my all time favourites.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnajTufR4Rk[/YOUTUBE]

This was when all the hesitations all the chup chup ke milne was gone.Because AR were proudly in love and everyone knew about it.
It was when they awaited the most important persons decision ...Dr Shashank.
I love how Riddhima pulls Armaan to the store room.He is tired and she understands that its not just the work pressure but even the mental turmoil they have gone through that has tired them out,.
Its a role reversal with Armaan saying "Riddhima kya kar rahi ho ,koi dekh lega " ,And Riddhima saying "Mai hero hun " ROFL
I love the way she is cuddling him making him feel special and loved .

The second scene I'd like to mention is

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W9AVCmt9eQ[/YOUTUBE]

This scene is the dosti nibhaani period.I think the story then just proved what a great lover Armaan was.
He had no expectations no demands.He loved Riddhima and he'd do everything he can to be with her in everyway he can,give her everything and not want anything back in return.
She is insecure of losing all the happiness she is about to get he wants to hug and console her but remembers his promise and even then explains to her how she should live in the moment and not let the happiness of today get lost in the uncertainty of tomorrow.
Ones heart goes out to them when they both wan to hug each other because they both understand the other,but dont thinking the other is better off without them.
Edited by Ankita.M - 12 years ago
I forgot to add I lovee your topic Mehaki Embarrassed

And yes one of those scenes that proved the undying love AR had for each other.
Even though the bomb scene defines their love and the extent to which they both can go for each other.
But this scene takes away the prize from me.
Armaans fears,insecurities and his bloodshot eyes and Riddhima's trust and assurance in their love and how she is safe till he is with her.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4H76h947SQ[/YOUTUBE]
^^The scene ankita posted:
The KaSu hug and her plling him into the room !
 The hug initiated by Riddhima here- makes it one of my Fav AR scenes- i dunno how many timesi  watched this cute clip on a loop and blushed more than Armaan LOL And also my Fav KaSu scene!

The ending was so cute- Lagta hai Sasurji  ko rishta manzoor hai !
And i was like YES YES YES  Sasurji stopped being a haddi FINALLY :-)

@Ankita.M: I loved the scenes you posted!! Specially the first one! 
@Mehak_Luvs_Rani: The expressions on Armaan's face after seeing Shashank was priceless!!LOL
OMG! First that post by Reemz and not this, you guys are surely going to make me miss DMG!