radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Really? It must be that good then!
i'll give it a try......πŸ€—
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Okay folksss, here is a Vibhishan meeting Ramji pic update from Ramayan. I am breaking it into three parts as there are a lot of pics.😳

The scene can be watched here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3MEocaIeSA&feature=relmfu

Part One:

Vibhishan comes to Ramji and tells him that Ravan kicked him out of his court and insulted him greatly just for telling him to return Sita Ma to Ramji !!😭 He wishes to seek Ramji's shelter since Ramji is Karunanidhi.😍

...Mina... thumbnail
Part Two:

Ramji tells Vibhishan ji that since he came to him for protection, he will be his friend, not servant.πŸ˜ƒ He hugs Vibhishan and addresses him as King of Lanka. When Vibhishanji is confused by this, Ramji explains that Ravan will not be King for long, and that after he dies, Vibhishan will have to take care of Lanka and rule it justly !! Ramji then performs Vibhishan's Rajyabhishek.
⭐️

...Mina... thumbnail
Part Three:

Vibhishanji's Rajyabhishek is completed and Ramji again hugs him. Sugreev ji then vows friendship with Vibhishanji also, since both are devotees of Lord Ram, and Ramji is happy to see this !!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Jai Shree Ram !!!

...Mina... thumbnail
I really luved Vinod Kapoor as Vibhishan jiii, he was such a graceful actor and really played the role so excellently !!πŸ‘πŸ‘ And I luved the Ramji Vibhishan ji hugs, Guru bhaiya was luking sooo affectionate and luving !!😍

Only thing that I did not like about this scene .. why did Ankit ji always have such a gloomy expression?πŸ˜” No matter whether the scene was happy or sad, he hardly ever smiled or showed any emotion. sorryyyy if anyone here is an Ankit ji fan, I don't mean to offend u, but I just wish he showed more expression. He was Lakshman ji after all,
and Lakshman ji was supposed to be the master of expressions.😳
...Mina... thumbnail
Some Cgs I made today:

...Mina... thumbnail
hiii friends,

here are a lot of pic updates I have to share with u.😳 They all are from Uttar kand of new ramayan, and they all are tragic, so plss be ready for tearworks.😭😭

All of them are from this video ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtAAinPxG2w
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtAAinPxG2w[/YOUTUBE]

this first scene comes when sitaji confronts Ramji about the praja's talk, and she makes up her decision to leave Ayodhya and save his reputation.😭😭

...Mina... thumbnail
The next scene is when Sitaji makes a vow in front of the ancestors of the family that she will safeguard their honor and pride and bring up the heirs of Raghukul so they make them proud .. and Ramji begs her not to go and she reminds him of his duty to his people.😭😭😭

I really really luved Debi diii's acting in these episodes, she was just tooo goooddd.
πŸ‘πŸ˜­
😭

...Mina... thumbnail
The next scene is one of the very saddest, when Sitaji talks to her babies in private and tells them that they must support her in her journey and luv her despite she taking them away from royal comforts, she tells them they must safeguard their father's honor and do what she says. Sitaji then accepts her vanvaas clothing and gets ready to leave.😭😭😭😭

The song which comes during this scene just makes it all worse, I cried so harddd when I first saw this scene, and I still feel very sadd whenever I see it again !!!πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

...Mina... thumbnail
and now comes the climax of this episode which just reduced me to so many tears that my mummy was so startled thinking something was wrong with me. Sitaji takes leave of Ramji, and he blesses her that she may be successful in her journey.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 The expressions on both Debi diii's face and Guru ji's face are sooo perfecttt and natural, I could tell they really felt their characters' pain !!😭😭😭