awesome pooja gor

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hello forum members,
              just wanted to make a separate thread specially for pooja where we can appreciate her acting skills her onscreen ofscreen personality. actually since yesterday i was thinking of making a thread for her because we all know she visits the forum and i dont want her to have a wrong message that we are just seeing pratigya only because of arhaan behll. no i think that  we are watching this serial because of kriya,arja and there rocking chemistry both onscreen and ofscreen. i believe that there will be no kriya if she was not there as ya noarja if she was not there as ja and more importantly we were not able to see any magic in arhaan aka krishna eyesπŸ˜‰  if she was not there because uptill now we have seen this magic only for pratigya and pooja only and no one else 😊 .so just wanted to tell her that she is equally important to us and we all love her. if needed we will also stand by her as a pillar and will always support  her .now your thoughts please
love kriya, arja
Edited by telstra - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
same to same... πŸ‘..
without arja there is no kriya... n no magic... they certainly do bring out a strange magic on screen n off screen... no matter wat...
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriya_sruthi

same to same... πŸ‘..

without arja there is no kriya... n no magic... they certainly do bring out a strange magic on screen n off screen... no matter wat...

thankyou just hoping that this magic will remain the same and will not get affected due to sbs or the present track
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: telstra

thankyou just hoping that this magic will remain the same and will not get affected due to sbs or the present track

what new thing sbs did now?
foryoukriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I too lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve ArJa and KriYaπŸ€—. They are the only force constantly pulls me to  watch the show however irrtitaing the current track is.
I wish, pray and hope that all the bad luck move away from themπŸ‘πŸΌ.😍
Please CVs dont destroy their characters,  with out them the show is nothingπŸ‘πŸ‘ so use  your brain,  dont waste their talents . Pooja undoubtedly has potentials and her own strengths and bring out that. 
Edited by foryoukriya - 13 years ago
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes, pooja is good............she has improved a lot ...........................πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

and kriya is magical...............☺️😍

she need to lessen her make up though..........as krishna said 'Taj Mahal aur aap saade hi achi lagte hain'................................😊
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

yes, pooja is good............she has improved a lot ...........................πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

and kriya is magical...............☺️😍

she need to lessen her make up though..........as krishna said 'Taj Mahal aur aap saade hi achi lagte hain'................................😊

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ good one
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: mia03

what new thing sbs did now?

dont know and not interested in sbs anymore will not watch it for me sbs is🀒
vishp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for starting this thread..
i watch this serial mainly 4 pratigya's character (though cvs've ruined this character over the period time), kriya, krishna n then the rest.

Pooja is beautiful, charming..she has cheerful and friendly personality...
I like her bubbly, friendly nature..
her acting has improved phenomenally all along...
she is so young, but her portrayal of Pratigya is outstanding..hats off 2 her..
she handles media well..
she handles media well..
she is only 19, she has a bright future..

there is no other jodi like kriya/ArJa in the entire showbiz world . No one even comes close to this jodi..Their chemistry is awesome which simply creates magic on the screen.
Edited by vishp - 13 years ago
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriya_sruthi

same to same... πŸ‘..

watch off screen magic at 3:19