Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I joined india forum a Pooja fan.......ofcourse i like AB, but Pooja even more...and i luv Arja

😛
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😛I joined India Forum B.coz i Luv POOJA......i LUV AB too but Pooja even more......and" i Luv Arja"😛
salkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yesterday,there was no scene of her and felt soona soona and then I thought that without pooja's presence ,it doesn't feel like pratigya serial because her name and serial name goes together.love you pooja .you are so young but your mature portrayal of pritigya is simply outstanding and hats off to you and I want to confess that I missed your bashans yesterday .please give us a long bashan today baby hum bore Nahin hoge lol
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: telstra

lovely suk 4 lots of muwahss to you for saying the underlined thing infact⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ stars for you and yes she looks more good with less makeup i like her carefree and full of life attitude and yes i always wanted to be in arja land and you never know what destiny has stored for them😉 will wait and see

Lots of muwahs right back at you tels!
I hope that cos of threads like this we can help get her higher up in the celeb ranking, she should be higher than she is, there's a lot of girls up there from dramas i won't even go into.
We need to see more of our Pooja Gor, she always liked to stay in touch with audiences via SBB, SBS etc.
Both her and AB would be great, but that looks less likely these days.
God bless Pooja, AB, Kriya, Arja....................😊
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also like Pooja. It hink after marriage she looks more beautiful. simple make up suites her well. not too much. i think like krishna said i also feel green sarees suit her well. now coming to the point ya she has definitely improved her acting skill a lot. u should see Kitani Mohabbatein and then pratigya u can see the difference. when u see kitani she looks very very young sometimes i also feel probably it is true she is only 19. i think now she has to work on her expressions for anger and surprise it is not coming out well. acting in sorrow she is protraying well. i think the naughtiness,shy,playful pratigya works well for her. i don;t know why pearl is not making her to act like that. it will be a hit for her career also. it will come out very well. she has definitely come out a long way. i want her to improve more and be bubbly and down to earth as before and just enjoy the life. my best wishes for her.
vishp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Edited by vishp - 13 years ago
mkg90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
PG is beautiful, bubbli,friendly. i like her acting.