Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Soooooooo true..........
its only coz of kriYa n ArJa that Pratigya serial is still surviving even after this stupid track.......they make us to switch on to SP even tho we hate the current track........
LUB KRIYA N ARJA>........they rock!!!!!!!!!!
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishp

thanks for starting this thread..
i watch this serial mainly 4 pratigya's character (though cvs've ruined this character over the period time), kriya, krishna n then the rest.
Pooja's acting has improved phenomenally all along...
ya, there is no other jodi like kriya/ArJa in the entire showbiz world . Their chemistry is awesome which simply creates magic on the screen.

thankyou vishp my pleasure good to know that everyone feels the same
na9na thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even i loved pooja acting both onscreen as well as off screen and loved all her  interviews she s very fun loving and friendly nature and loved the way she interact wit evry one 

i just watch tis serial becauz of poja  and her chemistry with arhaan s just awesme they hve created magic onscreen wit ther sizziling chemistry ,i coundnt find tat magic  n other jodis as kriya hvng  

suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for starting this thread.  I love Pooja Gor as well, I think she's a beautiful girl, and yes, she could do without all the makeup, i don't think she needs all that much, unlike others who need all the help they can get!! (i won't say who) she has lovely features and all the colour sarees suit her.

I think her role could have been written a lot better instead of bringing on the waterworks all the time, during the main scenes with krishna she was outstanding, i don;t watch other indian dramas but from the few scenes i have caught whilst waiting for MKAP, Pooja is outstanding compared to the rest of the lead actresses and i feel she has a lot of potential in future, given the opportunity to play a better role.

The magic created by her and arhaan, i feel is unprecedented, and i don;t think it would have been the same with any other girl, they compliment each other's look beautifully.
With the rubbish story now, my husband only watches MKAP for Pooja Gor! he loves her bubbly nature in their interviews, and we loved them on U me aur TV on May 28th, she was hilarious!

Being a huge kriya fan i hope this drama gets back onto a better track so we can see some more lovely scenes, but when i see or hear about their personal lives i'm gonna try to ignore it and retreat into Arja land whick suits me fine! 

telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: suk4

Thanks for starting this thread.  I love Pooja Gor as well, I think she's a beautiful girl, and yes, she could do without all the makeup, i don't think she needs all that much, unlike others who need all the help they can get!! (i won't say who) she has lovely features and all the colour sarees suit her.

I think her role could have been written a lot better instead of bringing on the waterworks all the time, during the main scenes with krishna she was outstanding, i don;t watch other indian dramas but from the few scenes i have caught whilst waiting for MKAP, Pooja is outstanding compared to the rest of the lead actresses and i feel she has a lot of potential in future, given the opportunity to play a better role.

The magic created by her and arhaan, i feel is unprecedented, and i don;t think it would have been the same with any other girl, they compliment each other's look beautifully.
With the rubbish story now, my husband only watches MKAP for Pooja Gor! he loves her bubbly nature in their interviews, and we loved them on U me aur TV on May 28th, she was hilarious!

Being a huge kriya fan i hope this drama gets back onto a better track so we can see some more lovely scenes, but when i see or hear about their personal lives i'm gonna try to ignore it and retreat into Arja land whick suits me fine! 

lovely suk 4 lots of muwahss to you for saying the underlined thing infact⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ stars for you and yes she looks more good with less makeup i like her carefree and full of life attitude and yes i always wanted to be in arja land and you never know what destiny has stored for them😉 will wait and see
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
TOTAL5Y AGREE D FOR POOJA DI,SHE IS IMPROVING
babithaj thumbnail
Pooja n Arhaan r one soul..❤️.. dunno i can feel the vibes, if they ignore them for material life, its fine for me too. AB can try to look any other girl the way he looks at PG, but without his mind n soul.... thanx for pouring my heart out here...lub their secret lub ☺️n their eyelocks  r world famous... intense n full of vibes n energy... tht too positive.🤗
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes i agree👏 wid u, pooja is equally important for us we also love pooja❤️, there is no krishna without pratigya and no pratigya without krishna so we love u both kriya and arja👍🏼❤️
pooja is amazing and such a wonderful actress, i miss seeing her interviews,now that this boring arrushi track has come. I'm sure its temporary because the protagnist is Pratigya no one else the lead will come back to her.
ja2004rk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lips sealed