Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goldilox thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i guess its coz of the choice of the actors plus her weirdness..like anything could happen ...n the dresses the ladies wear are oh my god gorgeous ..i'd love masee desighning my clothes..especially the colourful expensive lehengas wowwwwwwwww... 😛 ... and i'd love to be kashish and work with rajjev and iqbal and my next lover should be eijazz khan..never mind stealing him fromm Pammi thats normal
dalals thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi S.priya,
very very, very apt question. Thank you so much for speaking my mind. I have tried countless times to sit through the entire episode of any of Ekta serial and have never been able to do so successfully, yet I see her serials are so popular. I am surprised at the choice of people. Some people say they are good to pass time, but i am not sure if they are thiniking of the kind of impact such visuals live on our or our childrens mind. Rape, bigamy, divorce, hatred, cheating, I can go on and on this endless list of the characteristics of her serial. Someone in India should look into this and take up an issue with this kind of television dramas. Otherwise we are cultivating our youth to become the future ekta kapoor serial characters.
Ghuggi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I find her shows very stupid.There is no connection between the sequence of the scenes.Suddenly someone like Mahi becomes the chairman , she doesnt even shows ,how she did that, and always she has too many characters in the show that are not required.When all the family is standing in the living room it seems like there are people standing waiting to get on a train.And in KYPH she marries Kirpa to a different man every week.Compared to JJKN and YMLH , her shows arent that good to me.And these were the reason that she had to shut off Kkusum. 🤢
ghul thumbnail
oh plz...i dont know why ekta kapoors dramas r so hit ..they all r same...i m ust bore of watching them ...yukh 😡
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In my opinion, Ekta's shows start well and after 25 episodes, it's a complete mess 😡 !! Take for example, Kkoi Dil Mein Hai and Kahani Terrii Merrii...Both started well and then the story went nowhere! Ekta even spoiled "Kkusum" serial! At the beginning, it was so good and after that, it seems that she just didn't care how the story was going, and made a real crap!! The only serials that I've loved of her were Kutumb (1) , Koi Apna Sa and Kammal!!! From the beginning to the end, those stories had only one theme and that's why, they were really good!!!!
hhghg thumbnail
all u ppl out there...i totally agree with all ov u...all these soaps are a load of crap...i dnt really have to say anything more about the flaws....all im gonna say is...that...trust me guys...if u wana watch some good drama...switch to ARY digital...they've got dramas close to real life and dramas that wrap up so much quicker...theyve got it all...and the best part is that the story lines dont annoy the hell outta u...they make u wana watch it all...
NandaniAddict thumbnail
I Kno Da Reason

Because Because
(Scroll Down And Youll Kno)

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
More

Because There Are Only Ektaz Shows Left 😆
ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NandaniAddict

I Kno Da Reason

Because Because
(Scroll Down And Youll Kno)

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
More

Because There Are Only Ektaz Shows Left 😆

hahahahah tht was a good one there😉

Ash_243 thumbnail
hey i think remix is much much better than ekta's shows😛. atleast remix dosen't have the same old family drama😆 and the same old emotional crap. on the other hand remix is a beautiful change from ekta' s boring shows and hats of to REMIX👍🏼!!!!!
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sinndoor is a really good show and fairly popular. it's not designed by Ekta (for once). But Ekta is a pretty good and fair director. She can make good shows, but in the running to make her shows longer, she ruins her own shows