Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
I love KZK...its my fav show....I loved from the begining...Both Anurag[Cezanne and Shewta] and Prerna share an awesome chemistry on screen...and with Bajaj[Ronit] entering...the love triangle became very exciting.
I feel Ekta, makes lots of efforts to show a wonderfull Presentation...and great team to keep her serials very up to the mark.
kitty468 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

now its my time to write an essay. ok here it goes.

How much ever we complain of the
1. number of marriages of the main protagonist be it male or female.
2. Divorce due to huge misunderstandings.
3. Pregnances seem to enlongate or lots of miscarriages.
4. lots of crooked minded evil characters.
5. the story seems to be going no where.
6. man why can't they ever be together and live happily.
7. and the list can go on and on.

But why is it so addictive to watch her serials
1. Ekta has a great sense of choosing the right actors be it for the main leads or even the extended family and extras. She makes sure they know how the act and look really good.

2. If they don't look that good, they are always beautified by the layers of makeup which make them look many shades fairer and extremely beautiful.

3. Can't thank the trend setters. Each character has its unique dress code and even jewellry. Most of the time we spend looking at their dresses which are so beautiful and gaudy. it seems stupid to dress up everyday, but its a dream world which we like to live in.

4. the dialogues are very convincing. they make a strong impact on us. it makes us feel for the character. best of all the dialogues are delivered well.

5. When there is joy like marriages, parties, reunions of lovers, romantic scenes we have a huge smile on our face. In the same way we cry for all the loss the character has experienced. We laugh and cry with them.

6. Just the mere presence of our favourite actor/ actress makes us forget about the story line and live in a dream world with them.

7. yup can agree on the fact missed a week or two, you will realise that the story has not moved on.

8. Ekta has picked a market which needed alot of shaping up. she revived tele watching. most of the women in india are housewives, grandparents with nothing to do after the child leaves to school and husband to office. right from 11.30 to 5 in the evening are the repeat episodes of the serials. best time pass in the world.

9. Not only do housewives and grandparents watch, actually many children watch too. becoz ekta once again made shows for the young too. all about love and friendships, bro-sis relationship.  

10. i like the way she celebrates weddings and festivals, i'm always excited when there is one, its variety which you don't get to see everyday. good dresses, songs and dances and of course the good looking actors.

11. in some weird way it reminds us about family principles, whats right and wrong, values which we have been taught and on-screen see the conciquences when you do the wrong things.  We learn quite alot how we must we think of doing something stupid like in the serials.

12. It gets children and mothers closer. becoz they are watching they have something to talk about in common. I don't know about any fathers who watch. but there might be some, but few.

13. the promos are well done and catchy, sometimes better than the movies. they always have an element of mystery. and are high quality. the quotes used and how they question the audience, is a unique way.

14. The music in the backround has a huge hand in the success of the drama. always the right song is used. lyrics are made to suit the situation. singers ready to sing. soft backround music, make you cry and smile. the trademark song for each serial for the special moments. And not to forget the lovely title song which we hear everyday.

15. people not living in india or not contact with hindi, get a chance to hear hindi. believe it or not thats how my sis learnt hindi. but it was weird dialogue hindi, she would write compositions with dramatic dialogues which used to impress the teachers. Ya and the repeated use of mantra's in the drama, we get to learn a few. like the shaadi one.  

Its just a story is what we can conclude at the end of every show. Sometimes we take it seriously, but the happenings are so unreal.

ill add more. 😊

Edited by kitty468 - 18 years ago
Akshata thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah,the lyrics and notes of most serials are very beautiful and sung by very talented singers.

Akshata
*tamanna* thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONYA_K

Hehe 😆 , I like the way you have posted this topic! And it is absolutely RIGHT .. 👏

Well, according to me the only reasons for Kekta's shows to be so popular are :

1) Marriages of the main leads infinite times.

2) Almost all the girls in the main lead have so many children.

3) There is n't a single husband in her serial who has not had only 1 lover in his life.

4) Girls in her serial are supposed to become pregnant before marriage.

5) In seconds, Dead = ALIVE and Alive = DEAD.

6) There is n't a single episode in which the main girl in the story does not cry.

7) Girls watch her shows just to keep staring at the actors.

8) Boys TRY to watch her shows just to get the answer of their question, " What makes the girls so addictive to Kekta serials".

Right now, I can think of only these, will add more later. 😃

Regards,
Priyanka.

this is absolutely correct

i used to watch a few kekta shows just to eye the handsome hunks 😆😆

by the way cool topic😉

dilwali_sshh thumbnail
Well, according to me the only reasons for Kekta's shows to be so popular are :

because of bets jodis and their on screen chemistry, and designer wears etc...
and the thing is how many times Abhay, Gautam and Anurag has married i think more than 2 times
Divorce due to huge misunderstandings
and plastic surgeries, double roles, and then the dead ones coming back and u can take the example of Shruti of kahaani ghar ghar kii the most loved daughter came to know that she is the adopted child of her parents how foolish is ekta rite.... aur na jaane kya kya?
i think Ekta Kapoor should go to an mental Hospital
Ekta if u need a pshycatrist i will give u his number ok then bye just grow up Ekta!
sq174121 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmmmm..........
nice q's..
well i think the only reason ekta or sud i say kekta jees dramas are so eyecatching is cuz they dont have any sense or story!! she makes such things which are totally diff than real life and 1 wonders is this the limit of stupidiness? 😆 sorry no offence to kektajee oh and y are we only blamming kekta wen she cant go around n fix the story of every drama its the stupid writters. they shud be kicked out!!she kan easily get new writters since i think that alot of ppl wud want to write for her dramas.. 😊
kittuu_remix thumbnail
Well kekta serials are popular bcoz she probably shows the rich families, a wedding in every week, women wearing glam clothes, accesories, probably audiences dowindow shopping while they r watching the show
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
well Ekta's shows are so popular because they are very addictive.I mean Kksum for example the more I tried to avoid it the more I wanted to watch it.another reason is because she is a complete weirdo! 😃and she always picks hot guys! 😉 like Hiten,Rajeev,Amit,Ejaz etc.... !.But on the serious side I think her shows are popular because she chooses her actors and actresses very wisely!. 😊 and she has a lot of wacho twists! 😊
nightangel thumbnail
one reason is dht ..'coz she has no big rivals rite now...once the big name of film industry come to television.. i m sure she will be nowhere... 😆 😆

if we hav no other choice & we need to pass our time dhn these shows r good 4 nothing!!! 😉 Edited by nightangel - 18 years ago
melissa_25 thumbnail
i think it may be cos of the choice of actors...
many of us just watch her shows cos we like a particular actor...
in tt case we dun pay much attention to the crappy story lines she comes up with, cos we watch it for a different purpose altogether 😳