Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishu124 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: buttercup

KYPH was different but for those who have watched shows like KTH or KUTUMB can switch of there TV's now.. history gonna repeat ... 😆

totallly agreed!!!!!!!!😉

gut rite now i am waiting 4 pretiv 2 die!!!😆

ghetto_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

KYPH was different but for those who have watched shows like KTH or KUTUMB can switch of there TV's now.. history gonna repeat ... 😆

i agree wid u buttercup.. kyph iz part 2 of kth n kutumb...! ekta needs to get sum sense.. n make diff stories.. she soooooo stupid, god plz giv her sum sense..😆

city_shooter thumbnail
bravo frenz 👏 u r all pretty brave 😭 and courageous to watch the ekta kapoor serials . i have only seen 1 episode of jindagi ek kausati or something like that coz my aunt forced me to.

well i love my country and fellow countrymen but everthing on indian chnnel barring tgilc and kbc-2 and some sab tv hasya kavi shows are absoltely crap 😡

well i know i've been pretty harsh and i m sorry if i've offended someone 😕
that will be all do post a reply 😛
bye keep on movin' 😆
buttercup thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnu

I agree with u buttercup.KYPH was never a different, almost every scene has been taken from KTH and Ekta's other serials.Now its going to be like Kutumb.

But one thing she is doing well in KYPH is tht she is taking the musical concept in it.. she hadnt forget abt it while messing with the characters.. some of her shows soon forget what its all abt... luckily the musical part is still on her mind 😛
Coolest Esha thumbnail

But one thing she is doing well in KYPH is tht she is taking the musical concept in it.. she hadnt forget abt it while messing with the characters.. some of her shows soon forget what its all abt... luckily the musical part is still on her mind 😛

well in kyph & kutumb r diff....in kutumb gauri was more stronger but in kyph angad is stronger & even music factor
esha
pakhi joshi thumbnail
wow gr8 topic priya.
well i am quite busy in these days due to my exams but when i saw this topic i can't stop myself for replying.
kekta's shows------------yaaaaaaak totally stupid, senseless, & predictable .
in the name of our culture &tradition she destroy it.i want to ask kekta that she shows often extra marital affairs, kids before marriage, marriage of a preson for 5 or 6 times . is this our culture??????????????????????.
kekta's shows should be ban.
good thing of her shows hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"kuch ho to bataaon na" i hate u kekta mayee. i never watch her shows. the another point is alternate of her show.
ok ppl i have a best alternate "saarthi".
superb serial. best family show. most important thing is about saarthi that is not totally fantasy, coz it is a modern mahabharat. very good selection of characters in it. and it is not predictable at all like kekta's shows.story is going so fast so its not boring at all.
saarthi is really reflect our culture. but i don't know when ppl will aware.
Edited by pakhi joshi - 18 years ago
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice topic...but we all watch ekta because......she makes the show all suspenceful in the first few episodes....and then we watch it...and then it becomes an overdose... 😆 😆 😆 ...and then...she makes them interesting agian....so basically we watch ekta kapoor shows...because of many reasons....
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
why are her koaps soo popular ??

*she was the first one to introduce "drama with glyerine "
*no matter what !! all her ok .......most of her actors are really good looking
*public ki seeti i.e publicity is toooo much
*the audience do not have a choice ......ok did not have a choice ,but now there are sensible soaps aired
*girls watch it to drool over the accesories ,clothes worn by the actress
*they watch it much more to just drool over the guys in the show
*no story
*need not waste time to watch all her serials , coz sabhi ek hi hain , all her serials say "hum sab ek hain "
*logic a big no no !!!
*any second ppl's face .....forget face , their entire physique ex. in kkussum mansi was soo fat and after her plastic cut and paste she is changed to shilpa who has a well toned body and not only that her height is also different
*good comic relief to watch the ppl cry for anything
*nowhere in the world u can see a man crying more than here
*i dont believe guys watch it ! but if they then something is seriously wrong with them
*ek sec main koi bhi zinda ho sakta hain
* too many carbon copies (i.e humshakals )
.............but still my answer is the question itself

dont know ??

hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Are these shows really that popular? Has Ekta caught the right nerve of the Indian audience? Is this what we want to see in our television?
WELL, THE THING ABOUT EKTA IS, SHE HAS A GOOD START, BUT A BAD MIDDLE AND END. HER SHOWS ALWAYS CATCH THE AUDIENCE ATTENTION BUT THEN SHE GOES OVERBOARD JUST TO MAKE THE SERIAL LONGER. SO, EKTA'S SHOWS ARE SORDOVE POPULAR AND SORDOVE CAUGHT THE RIGHT NERVE OF INDIA VIEWERS. SOMETIMES IT'S WHAT WE WANT TO WATCH AND SOMETIMES ISN'T.

It cant just be the K factor. What is it, that makes her show so talked about. (I dont want to use the word popular )
THE ACTORS. SHE HAS REALLY GOOD ACTORS IN HER SHOWS. AND AS I SAID, A GOOD BEGINNING THAT CATCHES PEOPLES EYES, BUT THEN LATER ON GET CRAZY. AS EVERYONE KNOWS, EVERYONE DOESN'T TALK ABOUT JUST HOW GOOD HER SERIALS ARE, MOST OF THE TIME, HOW BAD THEY ARE GETTING.

Edited by zhasan2 - 18 years ago
koolgirl88 thumbnail
Awesome question.. and it's really just one simple answer..

Looks. That's it. It looks and sounds so beautiful and dramatic, that people can't get their eyes off the T.V. You know the expression "First Impression Last"? Well it has a double meaning: 1- First impressions last forever and 2- The first impression IS the last one. And that's it with Ekta. It reaches out to the whole world with its beauty and suspense, and that's it. People can't get their eyes off it.

We really should stop watching them.. 😆

Love,
Sunita