wrote your name in the sand,
b
ut the waves washed it away.
I
wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.

- Jessica Blade -

A warm welcome to all of you!

We are here to discuss the cutest and sweetest jodi of Tellywood. This jodi's chemistry sizzles on and off-screen. The jodi is none other than KANJALI! A simple, innocent yet cute little girl from Jammu, Anjali Abrol and a handsome, strong man, Kapil Nirmal from Jaipur. We all know them as Rani and Yudishter in Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat.

This CC is especially dedicated to this special couple who carved a special place in our heart!

Yudhishtir and Rani in Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat

This is an INVITE ONLY club. Please PM me (Roshni.) before you join.

HOW TO REGISTER YOURSELF

Please fill in the following details and PM (private message)

User name:

Date and month of birth:

RULES
         No member shall discuss any Moderator, even if it is praise for the Moderator, and criticism is definitely not allowed. We are no one to judge their moderating abilities. Let's stick to minding our own CC business.      Keep all your personal grudges with/against all other members via PM only. No member should take this as a place to bring out your frustration because of your personal grudges with IF members. Your grudges may just end up resulting in more number of stalkers.        Personal attacks on any of the IF members are not allowed, whether the member belongs to this section or not.
  •       No offensive talk and no offending nicknames eg: gober

Link to previous threads:

Yudhishtir with Rani in Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat
Edited by Jenifer. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Some details about Kanjali:

ANJALI:

DOB: 16th Dec

Anjali grew up in the town Jammu where she first put her step into the acting world by performing in many theatrical plays. This includes several Dogri plays which she has also performed on a national level.

She made her debut on the small screen when she was just in the 11th standard by playing the main protagonist, Rani, in the daily Star Plus show Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat (RKAB). The show has brought her much name and fame and of course the prince of her dreams, Kapil Nirmal.

Anjali is known to be very emotional and an introvert. She doesn't like spending time with too many people; instead she'd rather be with her close friends and family. Her day doesn't start without a good cup of tea and she absolutely loves pani puri. She receives a lot of appraises for her eyes and her favorite fairytale is Cinderella (we wonder why!). Patience is one of Anjali's virtues and she also very spiritual and religious.

Her pairing with Kapil on and off screen has brought about their name being merged together which is now widely used today as Kanjali. The name originates from right here at IF where a poll was created at the RKAB forum and Kanjali emerged as the clear winner.

The most memorable gift Anjali has received from Kapil is a red rose which he gifted her just before she went back to her home town and the one quality she likes in Kapil is that he is realistic and never puts up false pretense.

KAPIL:

DOB: 23rd Nov

Kapil grew up in the historical town of Jaipur, Rajasthan. He's already done his post-graduation in marketing and has worked in the corporate world for almost a year and a half.

However, his inclination was always towards acting. In his home town, he used to host a show for a local channel and for some time he also worked in Doordarshan. Besides that, he has also won the AXN Extreme Award by standing as representative for India.

Kapil found his first big break on television with his debut show Shakira which aired on Bindass TV. Here he played the character of a police man called ACP Abhay. However, after a few episodes, the show was pulled off air.

Currently, Kapil portrays the much loved role of Kunwar Yudhishtir in the daily Star Plus show Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat. With this show, Kapil's dream of making it big in the tele world started to come true. The show has gained him a lot of popularity and the love of his life, Anjali Abrol.

Kapil once aspired to be in the army (you definitely look the part) but unfortunately he flunked his maths paper twice so he later dismissed the idea. Now his next step is to hit it into Bollywood. His list of favourite actors include: Amol Palekar, Naseeruddin Shah, Salman Khan for his personality and Aamir Khan for his acting. Out of music, Kapil likes to listen to Punjabi and Indian music.

Being a fan of the Rajasthani cuisine, Kapil loves daal-bati and choorme ke laddo. Out of sweet, he is crazy about Rasgullas and always makes it a point to bring back at least 4-5 kilos whenever he visits home.

It was not love at first sight for Kanjali. They got to know each other while shooting for RKAB and slowly became good friends. Only after a time frame did they realised that there was more to this relationship than just friendship. Kapil proposed to Anjali by giving her a red rose and even though they've never gone out for a date, he has mentioned that he would like to take her to a lonely beach.

Kanjali had also participated in the reality show called Nach Baliye 4. Their performances were incredible and they were called the 'dark horses'! Due to their hard work and amazing performances, they were one of the top 4 contestants!

With every performance, they proved that they were here to show the world that they are in race too. Completely being from non-dancers, they started their journey slowly but gradually they won judges as well as people's heart. They won appreciation in form of performance of the week trophy and also remain highest scorer as well as got marks close to 30 as well.  Kanjali fans are so proud of them!

They were even present during the NB-4 Music launch!

Jenifer. thumbnail

Creations by our members:

VMs dedicated to them:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZMYYwTqjWo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QU2NxKQgvg [/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LUn87VpgYo[/YOUTUBE]

Siggies made by our members:

Jenifer. thumbnail

OUR MEMBERS:

Roshni. (Roshni)

Faiza_sam (Faiza)

Jenifer. (Jenifer)

andromeda_kia (Purva)

tes_v1 (Tia)

darshana23 (Darshana)

Kiran_rd(Kiran)

ramas (Raksha)

Juna04 (Juna)

usmrasul (Sumaiyya)

Sujji0609 (Sujatha)

bobbiedhillon (Babita)

Suranji (Suranji)

Anshu_A (Anshu)

Smiley121 (Angel Smila)

Please PM me too add your name.

So lets get started!!!

Raja Yudhishtir and Rani marriage picture

Jenifer. thumbnail

Congrats all!

Umm, BTW, any more news on Kapil's new show with Kanica?
darshana23 thumbnail
wow... new thread... I am going to start FF here Jen... Thanks a lot
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Lovely thread Jenifer.Now we can discuss about our favourite couple on this thread. Thanx again
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Darshu di... it's truly beautiful.... it's so realistic... i can actually feel Kanjali's feelings about them getting offer for Rkab... loved it to infinity... what a beautiful imagination di... loved Kapil's description especially his uncombed hair hehe... please continue soon... eagerly awaiting your next update...
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congo for the 2nd thread ...hope we get something new abt Kanjali to discuss šŸ˜ƒ

Darsh : 2nd part was just wonderful ...i really loved the way u described their feelings ...Kapil's dreams and having mature personality with Anjali's excitement with a kiddish behaviour ...Loving them to the coreā¤ļø ...i would be the happiest person if i get to read more abt them so often.
This FF is just awesome and shows ur feelings that how terribily u r missing them na . Well , me too !

@ Sujji , long time dearšŸ¤— , done with ur exams??? I hope they went well !
Edited by Faiza_sam - 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so we are on a new thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally, about time too...hope we have some gud newses to share in thsi new thread
Faiza apu: my finals are approaching...pray for me.......
Sujji: long time no see dear, hope ur exams were gud...miss you
Darshudi: nobody can be as mad as you are for kanjali and thats a compliment didi......way to go...like the way you are writing your FF.....