Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sujji, the interview you mentioned on rkab forum..goood i am so waiting for it.... dear plz plz plz let me know if you have video clip
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Darshu di... even i went crazy when i was watching it... that day only i searched it on youtube using all the combinations i could think but didn't get it... was totally disappointed... i even regret not taking it on my mobile... if i do get  the video na will surely post it...

Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
View Raw Image' jQuery1291101500218="35">View Raw Image' jQuery1291101508109="35">View Raw Image' jQuery1291101515984="35">View Raw Image' jQuery1291101523281="34">
Kapil's performance pics in the show Tere Liye
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi, girls
Sujji: my finals would be over by this 15th December :) thnx for wishing
Faiza apu: thnx dear

@Darshudi: dont be so sad, the way i was telling from the first SGJH was a bad production house, their story would have been rotten........and i dnt think kapil was rejected and anas rashid snatched the role away, perhaps kaps rejected them as he didnt find it appealing
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
BTW Sujji, i was just comparing the pics you posted in this page...the prince You-know-who and kaps now......my heart is filled with sighs...i really really wish kaps take some care of his ownself
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Usma you are so sweet and comforting everyone -  Good luck with your exams dear and I am sure good things are in store for dear Kapil and we just have to be patient.
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sujji and Darshu - I see that u are online - would like to come to FB now
darshana23 thumbnail
Yup Juna di, coming there... By the way suggestions provided by you are most welcome.. I have tried correcting info as mentioned by you... i hope u will like it....
darshana23 thumbnail
hi everyone, next part is coming up... I hope u like it...
darshana23 thumbnail

Part 4

Kapil - It was great day. I was doing shoot since last 7 hours and everything was going fine. Pavanji was quite helpful while directing every scene. A man has good vision of every scene. I had faced camera before so it didn't took me long to understand instruction. But the most boring part was waiting between two shots. In between, I have been told that one reporter is going to conduct interview. "Interview!"  That was really irritating. This reporter asks any silly question and tries to make story out of that.  I had my view. But now I was lead one of leading channel serial and I had to follow certain things. After all it was marketing strategy of channel and being marketing guy I had to understand it.

Anjali - I did excellent job! Everything out there was new to me, but still I learn everything. After all I am good student. Shoot was wrapped up, but I could not forget those words "Light, Camera, Sound, Silence and action!" Those are going to be part of my daily life now.  I was sincerely paying attention to what Pavanji was saying. I need to learn all this things quickly. Now I was confident and same time thrilled about my first ever interview.  I literally found myself, waving my hand to audience, camera's flashing on to take my snap and many people running behind me to take autograph. My thoughts were weird really weird.

Kapil ' Finally interview was done and it was good. I was clear on my views and that's what I answered even. On first day itself I was too tired. Many shots, re-takes! But these all are integral part of actor's life. It was almost packing time; I preferred to remove my make-up and quickly ran to my house. I was again driving back through auto. I need to buy a car; daily traveling through rickshaw I can't go for it. I can surely go for it once I have certain thing in my hand. I was utilizing that time for some of the future plans. I came back home and got fresh again. I took my mobile and dialed my home's no. It was my mummy. I spent almost an hour talking with her about my first day at shoot. She was more excited this time. One more time she confirmed timing of the show. I knew she will call up my all relatives and will tell them to watch out for me. No one can ever compare love you get from your mom. I was terribly missing her this time. How can I forget taste of homemade food? I was craving for that.  I was not able to tell her that I am starving at this time but she guessed it correctly. She suggested me many options to keep cook at house; though she knew that I will not opt for it. Rather I will prefer to cook on my own. Our discussion almost ended with her same question, when I will visit Jaipur again? I just replied her soon.  After ending call, I prepared food for myself, ate that quickly and entered in bed soon. Tomorrow I had to report sets early.

Anjali ' I was excited for interview and it was again thrilling experience for me. I did so much preparation for it. The person who was taking interview was also so friendly with me. In fact, everyone there on set was so friendly with me. I was worrying unnecessarily. If you behave well then everyone will be good with you. I looked myself in mirror and checked my pigtails. I don't know why I liked them on me. They looked simple; just like me. My mom was there to help me for removing my make-up. After removing my makeup I realize that my skin is little bit dry. Mumma advised me to buy some more beauty products to avoid side effects of make-up. I agreed as I don't want to take any chance. I returned to home and dinner was waiting for me already. I was in middle of it when my brother called me up to check how the first day at shoot was. I shared all my excitement and funny moments from set with him. It took me one more hour. I went to bed after my mumma scold me as I had to report to shoot tomorrow.

Kapil - Next day I was at shoot again. Again ready with heavy costumes. We were yet to complete some promos and title song. They were frequently changing ideas how to shoot promo and what should be sequence. I kept quite as my job was to follow instruction. Literally the final idea was weird!! They asked me to ride the horse and hold Anjali at the same time. Some sequence like prince is taking princess away on horse!! Weird totally weird! I thought to myself. But I asked my mind to shut up and did as director said. I took control of horse of immediately but she was not ready. What she was afraid of, whether I will let her fall down or the horse? Pavanji convinced her that nothing will happen and there are professional horse riders available to take care. She was convinced finally and managed to get on horse with the help of table. But it was too hard to manage a girl and a horse at the same time. She was still so afraid that she held me by clutching my neck. I understood that she was afraid. Well I didn't wanted to interrupt but don't know why I did. I asked her "Hold me tightly, you will not fall down". There is nothing wrong I did, after all we were colleagues. Well by that time, I didn't know that my life is going to take sweet twist and the meaning of the statement I made is going to change totally.

In that state also we completed shoot. It was so pathetic to manage myself along with her and give plastic smile as well. Both of us were uneasy in that state! Single horse and two riders, how anyone could be comfortable in such state? But still we continued our shoot. Believe me, we both were sitting on horse for almost half an hour and it was quite frustrating. I didn't feel anything for her despite of that physical closeness. She was merely co-actress for me.

Anjali ' I was afraid, surely afraid. I thought acting as a princess would be easy. Just need to wear ferry like dresses and move your body in slow motion to depict some nice dance step. I didn't know that I had to go through such adventure like riding horse. I wanted to cry like a baby cries for lollypop. But I realized Pavanji was getting angry on me for saying no to such scene. So finally I gave up. I somehow convinced myself and ride on horse somehow. Well there was no support for me there, except Kapil. I held his neck so tightly probably same way a kid holds his father when he is afraid.  I was still not convinced that I will not fall down. He asked me to hold tightly. I had no other option as I had to complete scene on that moving horse with Kapil.

Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago