Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Darshu I second everything Sujji said - Just loved this part and Darshu one more request - go slow from here before they actually talk to each other -  For eg.-  You can still show their interaction thru the director or on the set being professionals before u show any dialogues between them.

Also remember in her Interview Anjali said that he used to talk to her mom before he started talking to her.  So maybe in the meantime u can show Kapil having the first attractions and feelings towards Anjali as that is what happened I gather from their interview.  Darshu u can ask me to shut up if I am interfering too much in your creative writing of this FF.
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

View Raw Image' jQuery1291020211343="35">View Raw Image' jQuery1291020216734="35">View Raw Image' jQuery1291020224531="35">View Raw Image' jQuery1291020239859="35">View Raw Image' jQuery1291020120078="35">

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
View Raw Image' jQuery1291020247546="34">
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So I guess Kapil's out:

Anas Rashid back to Star Plus as lead.. 11

Just as well if Anjali's not gonna be in it.
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

ohh that's sad Jen...  i wonder when we will get to see Kanjali again... no wonder Kapil refused to comment on it... but then this new actor the article states has also refused to comment on it...  i'm really still waiting with bated breath to see Kanjali together again in some good show... which will use their talent to fullest... as in Anjali's words even am keeping my fingers crossed...  you know after seeing this i really feel Kanjali are looking for a show together...  although they refuse to admit it but i really feel that is the main thing for them to refuse the offers coming their way... 

By the way friends did you check Tia has updated her FF...😊
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
I am really upset..... bad day again........ I dont know when i will see them back??? Kapil is not there , so not interested in watching........
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Darsh , that was really wonderful ...each n every word of ur FF is making me nostalgic and believe me that  am feeling only as if i am reading their autobiographies ......Your writing style is awesome . Just Perfect !

@ Jen , Sigh .....what to say ? Another waiting process is on the way and dunno for how long 😔....but ..All is well ! ( sigh )
darshana23 thumbnail
Sujji, just wish that whatever u r saying comes true and someone uses magical stick to make our wish true....

On my last birthday, i received news of Kaps coming back in RKAB. I just wish this year as well...some good news about Kanjali
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Darsh , hope ur birthday wish grants this year as well !

BTW , I was abt to ask this question long back but everytime i forgot ...does anyone know that how come Abi is  friends with Anjali on FB ? cz Anjali refused everyones request who sent her few days back? Is there any personal meeting/ realation with her cz she has ppl on her Friends list whom she knows ....me is curious ????🤔
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
View
Juna di... this are the pics where Kapil is taking to his onscreen mother[Badi rani]...  
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago