Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BadGirlKiss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mrk_1

seriously yaar i dont understand that maan at all .. he ll be moving on with any girl he wants but he dint want geet to move on in her life ... which countrys justice it is ??๐Ÿ˜ก..i think maan gonna break the engagement with naksha as usual and say he dont need marriage for some time ..at the same time he ll not get geet also married ..why to talk abt marriage he ll not let anyone close to her also...we have such a possessive maan๐Ÿ˜†..wanna see dadis reaction wen maan brokes his enagement ...๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Lol that's the 3rd engagement he will brk lol. Poor Dadi. Lucky she only have one grand son. Haha.
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haiiiiiiiiiiii me so happy......Maan deserved it....after what he did to geet...........why the heck he feels bad now.........I want to see him in tears now.......I am going crazy after this FF....yaar plz we want update...Bhaavnaaon ko samjho....aur update karo.................................plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
BadGirlKiss thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiinie_pooh

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#990000">How could u ever think this????</font></font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#990000">he loves her......</font></font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#990000">Infactuation is what happened</font></font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#990000">b/w him and Nakusha....That too bcoz they were apart</font></font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#990000">3yrs,and nakusha came with a purpose, she does'nt love Maan....</font></font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#990000">she loves his fame,.... which she is using to make her career.....๐Ÿ˜ก</font></font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#990000">Not him and Geet.......</font></font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#990000">the problem is they still</font></font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#990000">not mature to understand that........</font></font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#990000">Plzzzz dont tell anything to Maan......</font></font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#990000">KEYAMA plzzzzzzzzzzzz Bring Maneet back together..........๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ</font></font>
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#990000">Kal mera exam hai yaar mujhe aur mat rulaaao๐Ÿ˜ญ</font></font>

But maan is being a jerk. He broke poor geets heart.
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for new thread.....that updates are just so goood
it is really adorable......so glad that geet is moving on
BadGirlKiss thumbnail

Originally posted by: namita25

haiiiiiiiiiiii me so happy......Maan deserved it....after what he did to geet...........why the heck he feels bad now.........I want to see him in tears now.......I am going crazy after this FF....yaar plz we want update...Bhaavnaaon ko samjho....aur update karo.................................plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Completely agree. He is being a jerk
X
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

one day.6 parts

tats really wonderful

gd work,keep going....

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BadGirlKiss

Lol that's the 3rd engagement he will brk lol. Poor Dadi. Lucky she only have one grand son. Haha.

thats all she ll be fainting frequenly and reserve a seat in nearby hospital permanently expecting wen the other grand son ll break the engagement..๐Ÿ˜†
sana.saba7 thumbnail
oye maan  atleast now let her eat apple nicely๐Ÿ˜†
i dont no keyama that IN MY LIFE I HAVE NOT A FAN OF ANYBODY BUT SEEMS LIKE YOU WILL BREAK THE RECORD .........๐Ÿ˜† I AM THINKING YOU MAKES BETTER MATCH OF COUPLES SO I NEED TO HAVE SOME ONE SPECIAL IN MY LIFE THEN YOU CAN SEARCH FOR ME A MUSCLESS BOY๐Ÿ˜†
JUST AWESOME WHAT SAY........READERS ?
BadGirlKiss thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana.saba7

oye maan atleast now let her eat apple nicely๐Ÿ˜†

i dont no keyama that IN MY LIFE I HAVE NOT A FAN OF ANYBODY BUT SEEMS LIKE YOU WILL BREAK THE RECORD .........๐Ÿ˜†I AM THINKING YOU MAKES BETTER MATCH OF COUPLES SO I NEED TO HAVE SOME ONE SPECIAL IN MY LIFE THEN YOU CAN SEARCH FOR ME A MUSCLESS BOY๐Ÿ˜†
JUST AWESOME WHAT SAY........READERS ?

Haha... Search one for me to. Lol
X
BadGirlKiss thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrk_1

thats all she ll be fainting frequenly and reserve a seat in nearby hospital permanently expecting wen the other grand son ll break the engagement..๐Ÿ˜†

Lol permanent will be gods fav soon. Lucky he didn't marry anyone.