Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bpinky thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
1st of all my sincere apology to u dear....n its very late bt still i wnt to wish u a very happy birthday....n i got to knw tht u got 2nd position in If for writting FFs....m so much happy 4 u dear....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ these clappings r also short i feel...i wnt to see u at no 1 position hope it will cum in near future...bcs the way u write its jst amazing ,wonderful. mindblowing....yar words khatam ho jayege bt my praises won't be.....n i ws little busy tht's y i cudnt commented earlier on all ur FFs....bt dear here jst one que y r u nt updating ur other ffs, tremble of luv, animosity, heartbeats, ment to be....they all r my fav...yar pls update dem na..😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
 pls pls update them....n once again congratulations for ur achievemnt n dear i m sure still there r many more left for u.....god bless u.....
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome!

i really cant understand maan!...one time he say that he has moved on and now he loved nakusha and then hez feeling possessive for geet and can't see her with other man!....

continue soon!
kellz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i'm  more depressed with each update
wht is maan being a jerkface
how can u love two people
i like naku and shiv and but get rid of them
how can maaneet throw everything away just like that?
lock them in a room / have them confess
do something i can't bare this anymore
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
will be bc in 2 hour sox
xxx
maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey,

maan is really a big idiot.......what does he actually want....he is lusting over geet😑.....hope shiv helps geet a lot in building her confidence and want maan to realize love not lust.......and hope this time geet gives him a tight slap....anyways plzzzzzzz update soon.

------vini😊
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

2 hours....hai I better keep myself busy or I'll go crazy counting off seconds lol

bpinky thumbnail

now lets talk abt ur new ff...its amazing superb fantastic..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ n i love each n evry bit of it n i love u for a shower of updates on us...thank u so much a big hug to u dear...n i ws thinkng the same jealosy track....n i hv also thought of club dance n u hv also did tht....i didnt like it at all tht maan is vth nakusha n he has ditched geet for tht nakusha...i really wnt maan geet togethr now...jelosy track is very nice n kisses n hugs r allowd to make maan more jelous...i wnt him to cry for geet as geet is crying for him....n i m sure tht nakusha jst wnt his money n she is vth him for name n fame....so make nakusha to ditch maan...n make nakusha to marry dutta....n i jst hate this truth tht maan left geet n is now vth nakusha...n nw he hs a prblm tht geet is vth sumone else n wht abt him????? i jst wnt him to go thorugh the same pain vch geet went thrugh....n i wnt geet to go close vth shiv to make him more jelos so he vl realize his love for geet....n i wnt tht do one thing its geet's birthday or sum party where only youngsters r der no elders so geet n her buddies n maan nakusha no family members n den geet can go close to shiv like dance n kiss....n vch vl make maan very angry n he drag geet to the hotel room bcs the party must be in sum resort or hotel n den geet vl scold him n tell him tht why r u angry now n u dnt hv any right to drag me or talk to me like tht n dnt interfere in my personal matter...n also tht why r u behaving like this now u hv nakusha n u r in love vth her...n why cant u see tht i hv moved on tht is wht u wnted na n why y u hv prblm vth shiv cuming close to me...n here maan can say tht i vl nt alllow shiv to cum close to u bcs u r innocent n any one can use u or take advantage of u...n geet tells tht ya the way u hv used me n throw me whn u hv found a new gal to satisfy u...n den maan in anger vl tell her tht he loves her n not tht nakusha...n then geet tells tht no i dnt love u...u hv ditched me n u dnt deserve me....n den geet walks off frm der....n den maan vl make efforts to get her back again...n u knw it will give our hearts some relief tht is broken into so many pieces bcs of the current track of maan n nakusha...this is all from me n i knw ur mind so u can add some spices to it...i hv thought of these dialogs at night n i m free nw so i m writting this...i hope it can help u sumwhere to fit in to the story line...bt i jst wnt maan n geet togethr....n make maan like geet's puppy as he ws like this b4 going to university to get her love back...n maan must try harder for getting his geet back n here u can also make some romantic maneet moments so tht maan can make geet realize tht she still loves him n they both are made for eachother.... 

esheena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hey love ur ff this ff is gr8 n plz i have a request plz update heartbeat plz plz plz
wiinie_pooh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vinithaa

hey,

maan is really a big idiot.......what does he actually want....he is lusting over geet😑.....hope shiv helps geet a lot in building her confidence and want maan to realize love not lust.......and hope this time geet gives him a tight slap....anyways plzzzzzzz update soon.

------vini😊

How could u ever think this????

he loves her......

Infactuation is what happened 

b/w him and Nakusha....That too bcoz they were apart 

3yrs,and nakusha came with a purpose, she does'nt love Maan....

she loves his fame,.... which she is using to make her career.....😑

Not him and Geet.......

the problem is they still 

not mature to understand that........

Plzzzz dont tell anything to Maan......

KEYAMA plzzzzzzzzzzzz Bring Maneet back together..........😭😭

Kal mera exam hai yaar mujhe aur mat rulaaao😭

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
seriously yaar i dont understand that maan at all .. he ll  be moving on with any girl he wants but he dint want geet to move on in her life ... which countrys justice it is ??😑..i think maan gonna break the engagement with naksha as usual and say he dont need marriage for some time ..at the same time he ll not get geet also married ..why to talk abt marriage he ll not let anyone close to her also...we have such a possessive maanπŸ˜†..wanna see dadis reaction wen maan brokes his enagement ...😈