Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Anita, u finally made an entry. Well u gotta admit today's epi was fantastic, especially the last scene with DM attempting to set Vishal alight. Did u watch yesterdays epi, if u didn't go and watch the flashback scene it was so cute with Sanraj and Vishal.
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Watched that flashback scene......why oh why can't they allow
Santu to cont. looking so sweet.......than a 70+ granny.........
yes ...it was def. a refreshing scene........

Of course........today's epi was rocking...........
Fazzzz thumbnail

Yeah hopefully we get an equally fantastic epi tomorrow. One thing I would love is for Santu to go meet DM in jail and a sweet scene to follow. Don't think it'll happen though, she didn't look too fussed that he went to jail. She was more worried about DM and Triveni blurting out the disgusting crime Vishal's done.

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, she is toooooooo upset with Vishal.......& her mamta for
Triveni right now supercedes all .......in any other situation,
DM going to prison would have brought upon another mild
heart attack for Santu.....
Fazzzz thumbnail
Usually DM going away for a few days makes her upset and here he's going to jail and she didn't give a crap. I know Triveni's their future DIL but she's still not as important as your husband. Also when Triveni was willing to tell the truth so then DM isn't arrested, Santu just told her to go upstairs. Didn't expect this from Santu. Also watching todays epi just laughed at the way Vishal ran to Megha saying mom, he was like a little kid trying to get someone in trouble, in this case DM. 😆
shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Ipod i think santu has something planned that is why she stopped dm and treveni from telling the truth i hope she has megha and vishal deserve the worst puishment possible
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabz50

Thanks for the update Ipod i think santu has something planned that is why she stopped dm and treveni from telling the truth i hope she has megha and vishal deserve the worst puishment possible

yeah, you are right, @shabz...just watched the episode again...santu's expressions were so good through out...she felt the pain when vishal was being thrashed by dm...but she was totally on her husband's side, because she knew that he was doing the right thing...she was more like an iron lady all through the proceedings, till the end where her husband was being taken by the police...and the enemy had the winning look in her eyes...she was strong and thoughtful...loved her...
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Santu knows that DM going to jail or the police station is temporary and will be out asap... She wanted to protect Triveni and didn't want all the police proceedures and then the matter going public and then to court..

I hope Santu has something up her sleeves!!!

I agree hashbrown that she was the iron lady today as her expressions and feeling for her son, Triveni and DM were all shown but she held onto her principles and with her Malik. She is faced with the double edged sword and either way she loses but she knows the truth, what's right and what's wrong and she will stand with dharam and nyay.  We've seen this so many times and we will see it again!!

Even if she hasn't got any plans at the moment we know what's coming our way next week and thank god sanraj will be together, no matter what!!! THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!!!!!
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
excellent... extremely well said, bishop.
rhari thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipodmackid

[

you honestly think vishal can be redeemed? i think he has crossed all limits - know he has been brain washed but still he basically is being portrayed neagtive- the fact he is not repenting for what he did to triveni says it all for me at least - i think he is beyond redemption

Well said - all these women on the other comments are overly senti because he is supposed to be her son, despite all the extremely evil deeds! Very similar to Indian women forgiving their husband for all their "short"-comings :)

love