Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Aleena12

shweta had no answr.. lol

she wont even when she will be out...salman iz gonna ask her da same question n remember in diz weeks app ka farman...when salman asked her diz question...diz didnt answered properly..n she cant bcoz she was iz n will be wrong atleast in diz matter...
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
i dont thnk shweta is a hypocrite. she was told samir wud b back which is the reason she didnt go out! there were so many discussions which were edited out to us! samir himself knew he was gng in while he was talking to salman and it was no surprise to him! i guess samir and shweta know tis that is why veena's plans backfired today and she cud not use her divide and rule effectively! if anyone was fooled it was veena who didnt thnk samir wud get back again!
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Manoj ji Convinced Shewta that if Sam was going with Dolly , he will be back as WINNER and she should not go.  ( watch 16 and 17th November  video)
Then, Veena  who cant even speak Urdu properly , forget about English, convincing All that Sameer was wrong ( Shewta n Dolly's fight). He should go with Dolly. Now , Twisted brain woman Veena, wanted to turn everyone against Shewta cause she thought if  Sam gone,  Shewta would go too. But  Thanks to Manoj ji's insights  that he stopped shewta to go but Veena's true colours came out that's y she used to love Dolly 's taunting for Shewta and pushed everyone for Sameer to go sh she can get rid of Shweta .
Go to HELL Veena!!!!!!

Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahzur2010

Manoj ji Convinced Shewta that if Sam was going with Dolly , he will be back as WINNER and she should not go.  ( watch 16 and 17th November  video)

Then, Veena  who cant even speak Urdu properly , forget about English, convincing All that Sameer was wrong ( Shewta n Dolly's fight). He should go with Dolly. Now , Twisted brain woman Veena, wanted to turn everyone against Shewta cause she thought if  Sam gone,  Shewta would go too. But  Thanks to Manoj ji's insights  that he stopped shewta to go but Veena's true colours came out that's y she used to love Dolly 's taunting for Shewta and pushed everyone for Sameer to go sh she can get rid of Shweta .
Go to HELL Veena!!!!!!

I have two cents...since everythign was preplanned...if Sweta could have gone out with Sameer, her image would have been great, that would have been enough for her to win BB4...as you said, she already knew Sameer was coming back, that means she also could have come back..all these discussions would not have started, if she had followed Sameer. Anyways, she and Sameer had come back only...She would have established herself as "great"...and also she had nothing to lose, as she knew Sameer was coming back, and then she also would have come back..

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

I have two cents...since everythign was preplanned...if Sweta could have gone out with Sameer, her image would have been great, that would have been enough for her to win BB4...as you said, she already knew Sameer was coming back, that means she also could have come back..all these discussions would not have started, if she had followed Sameer. Anyways, she and Sameer had come back only...She would have established herself as "great"...and also she had nothing to lose, as she knew Sameer was coming back, and then she also would have come back..

welcome back Bani di... to BB forum.
QueenBee18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So these Bhojpuriyaaz and Teewaareez  have nothing better to do instead of bahdkau others..
Excuse me!!watch ur language please..u cant say all the bhojpurias.i dont have any thing with ur topic but dont say to all.
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

agree ๐Ÿ‘ well said.
if they both r going out .if sameer is called back then certainly ST would be called back too.
since ST's only reason to walk out was sam. if he is back so, can she.

archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
One thing I must hand to Seema  .... she must have no formal schooling but she has  learned  to read the true mind of people ... she is intiutive.... her comment about Sara was spot on ... sometimes life teaches you more than a  school or university education can

Originally posted by: sirjee

she wont even when she will be out...salman iz gonna ask her da same question n remember in diz weeks app ka farman...when salman asked her diz question...diz didnt answered properly..n she cant bcoz she was iz n will be wrong atleast in diz matter...

agreed.... and not only this time, but she is a big time manipulater, hypocrite, liar and a very dirty game player
Edited by sahar28ca - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: deepu221

shweta has no answer๐Ÿ˜†

how smartly she played "clueless" in the situation.. i am guessing the reason was she couldn't afford to put her zameer on the line again๐Ÿ˜†..