Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool-boy_018 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Prud123

Well firstly this topic has already been opened in another thread.Not sure if you can open two topics about the same thing.Secondly if veena really wants to know why shweta backed out she should have asked her directly why ask sameer how can he answer.if she really has guts she can ask shweta.Secondly shweta wasnt speechless.Please please please watch the video and then comment shweta clearly says ki if i would have not done this then nothing would have happened dolly wouldnt have left and if sameer would have spoken to bigg boss he wouldnt have  to leave t.So if she was saying all this i dont think she was speech less.Please please please watch the video and then comment

The thing is that , if you watch carefully, Shweta decided that she wouldnt leave with Sameer even before Big Boss decided to call Sameer in the confession room.
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jessica11001

that's the lie na?? coz veena never asked shweta.........and today when shweta came veena changed the topic......."the woman says, jo bolna hain mu par bolo" khud hi woh follow nahin karti !!!!😆

how do u no...as if bb shows all day long stories....even shweta iz not doodh ki dohli...
Jessica11001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sirjee

ya...it was first proven by shweta den dolly den by de gr888 sam himself n now by veena...but at da end of da day...da title(award) goes to sam...BIGGEST FOOL OF DA WORLD...

i don't get this....why r people blaming sam in this???? do u guys really thing sam trusts shweta or manoj or others blindly??? he already said, "i know yahan sab game k liye hain and i know sab jitna chahte hain.....so i don't care if anyone supports me or not......i have no hard feelings,everyone is playing there own game !" do u think that sam doesn't know that no one has his back???? hamare samir ji ko kam mat samjho.........he took out dolly......so he can do anything......we just have to watch !!😆
Jessica11001 thumbnail

how do u no...as if bb shows all day long stories....even shweta iz not doodh ki dohli...

yes i didn't say anything about shweta....both r at fault.....i'm just against the thought of calling veena "Honest" !!!! it seriously cracks me up !!!! 😆
sirjee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prud123

Well firstly this topic has already been opened in another thread.Not sure if you can open two topics about the same thing.Secondly if veena really wants to know why shweta backed out she should have asked her directly why ask sameer how can he answer.if she really has guts she can ask shweta.Secondly shweta wasnt speechless.Please please please watch the video and then comment shweta clearly says ki if i would have not done this then nothing would have happened dolly wouldnt have left and if sameer would have spoken to bigg boss he wouldnt have  to leave t.So if she was saying all this i dont think she was speech less.Please please please watch the video and then comment

if u watch dat episode...where sam n dolly leaves da house...in dat shweta changes her statement...completely...n say ke main nay boht soch ke kaha ta...ke agar dolly rehay gee tou main sam ke saath jahoon gee...but her original statement wasnt diz...it was...dat if sam leaves i m also gonna leave bb...
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

so the question is who is less hypocrite ? ST or Veena ? 😆

Veena is a player in one respect and Sweta Tiwari in another...Sweta Tiwari will never go under a blanket with a man like whatVeena did , but will do other back stabbings and aggressions...whereas Veena is straightfirward, but with regards to men, very lowe charactered person...
Sweta Tiwari plays in one way....Veena in another...dono hee mast mast...😆
Prud123 thumbnail
Well i have seen the video properly that's why i am saying that veena never said that she discussed with shweta why she backed out what she did discuss is why she didnt convince him to talk to bigg boss when he was being called.Which she did discuss with her according to sunday episode and that is what she says to sam"Ki jab aap dhup mein bhiathe they to maine shweta se kaha thaki kya usne apki baat nahin suni.I am a newbie so cant post video link here but request you to go to you tube and watch the video again or else there is no point of this discussion
sirjee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jessica11001

i don't get this....why r people blaming sam in this???? do u guys really thing sam trusts shweta or manoj or others blindly??? he already said, "i know yahan sab game k liye hain and i know sab jitna chahte hain.....so i don't care if anyone supports me or not......i have no hard feelings,everyone is playing there own game !" do u think that sam doesn't know that no one has his back???? hamare samir ji ko kam mat samjho.........he took out dolly......so he can do anything......we just have to watch !!😆

but do u think wat he did 4 shweta...was sum thing wich u can expect 4m sum intelligent person..dats yy we r callin him fool...bcoz he stood 4 sum one...who didnt supported him also...
St does not hv zameer .yeah accept. But veena n totewali auctioned her izzat which is valuable for every gals .veena sold it by lying with ash under blanket n dolly sold by crying with onions tears in front of sallu n sam. Atleast st did not sell her zameer for wrong mean. Its for frndship only.
Jessica11001 thumbnail

but do u think wat he did 4 shweta...was sum thing wich u can expect 4m sum intelligent person..dats yy we r callin him fool...bcoz he stood 4 sum one...who didnt supported him also...

aree yaar pls watch everything carefully....sam mentioned it a couple of times that in the end he didn't do this for shweta......he did it because of his principles......he didn't like that fact that BB gave him and dolly the same punishment......he didn't like that BB was telling him to feel guilty for all this......he didn't want to live with dolly in the same house........he clearly said that he did it coz dolly was torturing everyone since the day she came and no one was taking a stand, so he did....... he did it for himself.....which worked after all !!! dolly is gone !!!!😊

P.S: i'm not protecting shweta, so pls don't say anything about that....😆
Edited by Jessica11001 - 13 years ago