Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: cool-boy_018

Shweta still doesnt have any answer.

Sameer also doesnt have any answer to defend shweta and this is why he told Veena to ask the question to shweta. He couldnt defend her.

Veena is the best and the most honest.

Very very true

Originally posted by: sirjee

u wanna no da answer...st group iz full of hypocrites...bcoz women r mostly called by diz word...n in st group only sam iz a MAN...rest r auratain... includin manoj n khali...

i feel everyone is playing their cards....lets see ......our opinions keeps on changing based on what we see everyday in house !
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

i feel everyone is playing their cards....lets see ......our opinions keeps on changing based on what we see everyday in house !

but my opinion iz same 4m day 1 bout manoj dat he iz da big looser!!!!!!!
Jessica11001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ur video iz not workin...jessica...can u plz tell me wat happened...at 0:38 sec...

first veena was taking to sam and asking him that why shweta didn't leave the house with sam (coz she was saying that she will leave if sam does).......then sam told veena to ask this to shweta as it was her decision......then when sam left veena was telling shweta (this was shown in 0.38 secs), "main wahin to bol rahi hoon k ap ne use confession room me jane ko bola phir bhi woh nahi gaya !" actually veena changed the topic and started talking about the time when sam was sitting under the sun and not goin to the confession room.....shweta insisted but sam didn't go......veena talked about that.......see how SACCHI veena changes her statement every second !!!???
sirjee thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool-boy_018

Shweta still doesnt have any answer.

Sameer also doesnt have any answer to defend shweta and this is why he told Veena to ask the question to shweta. He couldnt defend her.

Veena is the best and the most honest.

shweta n sam were speechless bcoz shweta dont have anything called zameer...n sam iz a biggest fool of da world...which veena proved today...
Prud123 thumbnail
Well firstly this topic has already been opened in another thread.Not sure if you can open two topics about the same thing.Secondly if veena really wants to know why shweta backed out she should have asked her directly why ask sameer how can he answer.if she really has guts she can ask shweta.Secondly shweta wasnt speechless.Please please please watch the video and then comment shweta clearly says ki if i would have not done this then nothing would have happened dolly wouldnt have left and if sameer would have spoken to bigg boss he wouldnt have  to leave t.So if she was saying all this i dont think she was speech less.Please please please watch the video and then comment

shweta n sam were speechless bcoz shweta dont have anything called zameer...n sam iz a biggest fool of da world...which veena proved today...

I thought ST proved that sam is the biggest fool .....with all those zameer dialogues ...

May be veena proved it again 😛
sirjee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prud123

Well firstly this topic has already been opened in another thread.Not sure if you can open two topics about the same thing.Secondly if veena really wants to know why shweta backed out she should have asked her directly why ask sameer how can he answer.if she really has guts she can ask shweta.Secondly shweta wasnt speechless.Please please please watch the video and then comment shweta clearly says ki if i would have not done this then nothing would have happened dolly wouldnt have left and if sameer would have spoken to bigg boss he wouldnt have  to leave t.So if she was saying all this i dont think she was speech less.Please please please watch the video and then comment

but i think u havent watched da video properly...veena says to sam dat she had asked shweta bout her leaving decesion....
sirjee thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

I thought ST proved that sam is the biggest fool .....with all those zameer dialogues ...

May be veena proved it again 😛

ya...it was first proven by shweta den dolly den by de gr888 sam himself n now by veena...but at da end of da day...da title(award) goes to sam...BIGGEST FOOL OF DA WORLD...
Jessica11001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

but i think u havent watched da video properly...veena says to sam dat she had asked shweta bout her leaving decesion....

that's the lie na?? coz veena never asked shweta.........and today when shweta came veena changed the topic......."the woman says, jo bolna hain mu par bolo" khud hi woh follow nahin karti !!!!😆