Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Mrs.MSK 🤣 and Sweety - i will reply to u both personally later

Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No i'm against of miscarriage...then marriage.  It will be so sad and melodrama.  Cut the Crap.
I agree with you there are lots of concepts that can be involved with pregnancy and after it.  I imagined the scene that you mentioned and I was laughing at Maan telling baby to be choop bil kool chup. 
But if it's all set then no matter how much we will scream and protest, we will see what they will show....may be the charm will not be there.

My vote goes to # 3.

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can only see ways in which the baby will make the track better and not take away from it. The original promos for this show were showing that Geet would be strong and win all her battles, the CVs should not deter from the original message they wanted to show.

We can't have them showing NT winning and Geet losing, what kinda messsage is that?
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i want geet to have the baby!!
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
People - SBS maybe a trick, and the CVs of the show may change their mind.  So, give free expression to ur opinion
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
If the Cvs go ahead with the miscarriage track then I will have to bow my head in defeat and just declare that alas they've proven me wrong....coz I well and truly think the show has creativity and barring a few hiccups the cvs have managed to tell the story beautifully so far....the story opens up many avenues to explore if the baby is born....to be honest if miscarriage happens then after a while the story will stagnate and we'll all be lamenting the fact that such a promising show fell prey to the TRP game and how it isn't even worth watching anymore.....I personally have been looking forward to the baby track with so much anticipation because I know the cvs have it in them to show this journey of Maaneet in such a beautiful way that even those who were opposed to the idea of the baby will fall in love with it.....not to mention the fact that it will be the age old 'good triumphing over evil'....we do not want NT succeeding in her evil intentions....she can try but in the end Maaneet and their baby should come out as winners
shreya_l thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
About the MC news that has been the talk ...I would put my mind in front of you...

1. The struggle for life Geet has endured from her family is because of this baby..

2. She fought tooth and nail just to save her baby..

3. She never was willing to abort her baby

4. She moved to Delhi to start a new life for this baby...

5. She backed out of getting the DNA test for the safety of her baby

6. Maan saving Geet's life may be destiny but he never knew that while saving her he is saving the baby too...

7. She has mentioned the importance of the baby to Maan twice during her serious relationship conversation

a. When she reveals her story about marriage and pregnancy (September 17th episode)

b. When she confesses that she has feelings for Maan , is unsure if she has the right to include him in her life with her responsibilities towards the baby...(September 29th episode)

Anything precious to Geet will be precious to MaanThe baby is Geet's whole existence... with or without Maan ...she can never let go of the baby...and I expect that CV's should keep the baby safe...This is my thought on the whole issue..

While I say this I also understand the so called practical implications of bringing a baby/infant on the set... if actors are falling ill left, right and center... I would not prefer for a baby/infant to suffer the same...In that scenario if CV's are interested in pursuing the Miscarriage/abortion track they should bring the point of Teenage/underage pregnancy to forefront.. and explain the complications involved....The decision to keep the baby was Geet's ...again let it be her decision to let it go as well... due to medical complications.....

But showing miscarriage due to some bodily harm done to Geet by Nayantara does not justify Geet's fight... I would strongly detest such move from CV's... the whole essence of GHSP dies there with the baby....

Some thoughts on the same

Tere aane ki aahat hai jabse hui

Meri duniya hai badal si gayi

Tera hona dilaata hai mujhe vishwaas

Main hui poori …yeh kaisa anokha ehsaas

Tu hai mera ansh…

Mera hi vistaar

Sahoongi main tere liye…

Chahein jitne ho vaar….

Jo mujhko na mil sakaa

Tujhe dilaane ka karoongi main prayaas

Pyaar aur mamta ki chaanv main tu pale

Aisi duniya ki mujhe hai talaash

Teri pehchaan hogi mujhse

Bhale ho na kisi ka bhi saath

Tera aana hi hai ek ishaara

Tu hoga sada meri aankhon ka tara

Tujh bin na rahega mera koi astitva

Mere is athak prayaas se hi

Mere jeevan ko mili nayi rah

Tujhe na bacha pai to jeevan hoga rikta

Mein ho jaaongi khud se bhi parayi

Hey babaji kyun aisi kismat banayi…

Un apno jinhone meri na jaan bachayi

Mein bhi to unke hi jaisi…

Tujh ka na bacha payi….

Khud ko bhi na bacha payi...

sumz3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want BABY on board! Yah Baby Yah!

Firstly, this story has been based on Geet's struggles and fighting for justice and her child. Her whole existence is based on fighting for her child. Why on Earth would we want a miscarriage?

From a story POV, the baby has branched out several storylines thus far...what will happen to the storyline then? Remember, this is a story about Geet and her struggles, not a mere love story or a story of Geet getting married. How would the story progress?

Geee left HP for the survival of the little one, for a future for the little one, Geet did everything up until now for the little one ... little one has to stay! 😃
misty85 thumbnail
MC....& romance over the ashes of a baby is pathetic, inhumane. Even thinking about it is like hell
Jaded thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Okay Cvs...I just want to ask u one thing......if u are killing the baby.....why the hell did u make Geet go through sooo much hell for that Baby?? why let her base all her life for that little life growing within her? she has no one to call her own.....not even Maan....we have seen How Cruel Maan became when he was in his anger mode....Geet has no one...she has lost everything because of Khurana Khandan....yes the whole family is responsible......Dev and NT apparently.....Dadi for siding with Dev and Maan....for not ever thinking about what his brother might do for money......so the only person Geet has who can love her without any conditions is the Baby.....that Same baby that motivated Geet to become the woman she is today.....admittedly Maan had a Lot to do with Geets groW*H....however, If Geet didnt Had the baby in the first place....would she ever have made that first move to Rebel against her family and her oppression??......why take away something so essential to a make up of the character.....u know at this point i dont care if u get Maan and Geet married.....but i want That baby to be borned....to be one constant in Geets life...no matter what happens.....do u realize how much Geets Character is attached to that baby....even though she barely mentions it.......it is her reason to be alive........dont take it away from Geet....let her make a Life for herself and her child and defy the whole world to be happy and safe.

Romance quotient and Maan........u know i really love all the romance books involving children....they are awesome........they kinda add this sweetness and purity to the romance.....Maan as a father would be such a treat to watch....can u imagine this impatient, self centered guy doing things for a lil child......this khadoos dude smiling just for a baby.....and singing and baby talk.....😍 that would be such a character development for him......he would become more responsible....he will loosen up a little and it would be awesomely funny to have him freak out for the baby even if she sneezes.....lol.....just imagine Maan and Geet leaving the baby to the baby sitter for a few hrs and then him calling the babysitter every 5 seconds 😆 i would love to see his fatherly love

PLZ PLZ Keep the baby......dont hinder Geets journey by taking away her reason to go on.!!!!