U agree"Drashti is my Superstar"read it if yes.

Posted: 13 years ago
One compliment I got from fellow friends and fans,

"Vikrant you are probably the only male fan who writes so much for the series,infact too much and the good thing is you are a die hard Drashti Dhami fan amongst so many MSK and Geet fans and when everyone use to ask about Gurmeet you always kept Drashti right up there through your writings"

Felt awesome and so good,cant write it down in words.

Well before I move on,do read other articles on page 2 and 3 of this article...and do write ur feelings for Drashti Dhami.

So,few lines for my sweetheart superstar whom I love alot after my family.

My natural liking is for Drashti Dhami but it is also true that I cant see her more perfect and complete with any other actor except Gurmeet and I am so stubborn in my vision for her that I dont want to see any other actor with her..

That is stupid from me,but such is the vision that the moment you take the either of the one out,the feel becomes alien and irrespective of how good the other person is as an actor you feel,hmmm no,Gurmeet hi hona chahiye...

"This is the challenge both my superstars face post Geet"

But here I am to talk about My superstar and she is sweetheart sensational Gujju girl from Mumbai

"Drashti Dhami"

Who for me few months ago when heard brought out an expression

Drashti Dhami who?

Only later to realise she was the one I was waiting to idolise as an actress after Kajol and now I keep saying

""Dude you dont know Drashti Dhami !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Vikrant Khatri has alot more to write about how he feels about his beloved actress..... and all that is on page 2 and 3 so do read it and do write few lines for our Princess Drashti Dhami who is nothing but an angel for her fans.

Together,Drashti and Gurmeet are just irresistable and no addiction can match the one these two God's gift have given millions,who smash their heads,pull their hair,crib,shout and do all passionate activities.

In short they show symptoms of "Maaneet Effect".

Symptoms of Maaneet Effect

1) You feel they are real,they are real life pair and you want them to be together always.

2) You love to visualise them in your own way and you feel you are creative kida too,in short you feel enthused to do something for them

3) You dont like any negativity between them and if it comes then it is nothing less than a state of war,something shown in Hollywood movies where suddenly everyone starts speaking in one voice and unity and passion rushes through blood,to save the beloved characters getting wasted..as if it is a real state of crisis and you will destry everything and anything coming in between Maaneet.

4) You feel like watching them for entire 20 mins a day and 7 days a week,as if the only releif to your strained mind is watching "Maaneet" and if it is romantic scene then it is celebration and feel good day on that day.

5)You start showing the signs of 7th sense which paralyses your 6 senses and then you are nothing but a nonsense,in short you are totally in love with the sereis and completely dedicated.

These are few of the many symptoms which you go through and if you feel the same then dont worry,no other doctor can treat you except Dr.Vikrant Khatri..

Heheheheheehehehe now that was good as well as quiet sad from me...

Such is the chemistry of Drashti and Gurmeet that,
SRK-kajol,BigB-Rekha,Aamir-Juhi,Anil-Madhuri,Hrithik-Ash and many from big screen and small screen memorable jodis would say

"Wow,what a pair!!!!!!!! it gives some pleasant feeling to eyes,brain and heart and you fall in love with them,forgetting everything else"

My statement,which many said was an over statement and I was being partial and very promotive of the pair and it was about 6 months ago when I first wrote about Maaneet and was praised as well as bombarded.

Down the months with the limited reach star one has,Drashti and Gurmeet have managed millions accross to become their die hard fans and such is the intensity of love and passion for Drashti and Gurmeet,that even "The Great Rajni Sir" my fav star from south would raise his eyebrow and sense some competition when it comes to intensity of passion and love for a star and here it is more about star couple...

Together,Drashti and Gurmeet are too precious and are a wonderfull gift....

Despite so many issues and complains,irrespective of what is shown in sereis and the treatment given,this pair continously make people fall in love with them the moment one watches them together once and if it is a romantic scene then the new person starts showing the symptoms of Maaneet effect where  fans at the end of the day,just becasue they love Drashti and Gurmeet together,wait like craazies as if the whole world and their life depends on what will be shown at 9.30 pm,starone in the show Geet where two leads named Drashti and Gurmeet are playing the role of Maan and Geet and have reached heights,respect, love and passion in their fans hearts to an extent which wud be envied by any other person in the same profession,forget profession boss..Maan and Geet are nothing less than those love birds,romeo and juliet,heer ranjha and many more which I have been hearing since days when I gained senses and did not even know what love is.

I have seen many writing we love Maan and Geet which for me is illogical,becasue it is Drashti and gurmeet in particular who make these characters look so desirable.
With 250 episodes completing this saturday and the sereis now has passed the tough period and with so many feedbacks,hope my writing gives some feedback in terms of what most fans feel for Maaneet and helps makers consider and build plots and channel design strategies accordingly to make the sereis an epic and a golden chapter in the histroy of television.

Drashti and Gurmeet the best ever seen.

Vikrant will continously motivate Drashmeet and hopes many would join him and yes,as said I will be posting some articles written after watching Drashti and Gurmeet in episodes.These were written on facebook since months but wud nw be shared here as well

Edited by GVVN - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
mee too, love srashti and now seeing dmg only where she is, she is great, love her so so much, and i did jave hritik roshaan fever also
neeraj268 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hi vikrant

no doubt maneet have helped many of us come out of depressing situations. wen we keep on thinking abt them n feel happy to see them happy, that day is well spent. i hv learnt to live my life on daily basis - aaj ka din achha thank god at the end of the day. n u know what many of my days hv been good bcoz of maneet. love them n god bless
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
DD is awesome.....we have loads of admirers
of her and i am one of them
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi... I had read this before in FB..... Brilliant 👏
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: neeraj268

hi vikrant

no doubt maneet have helped many of us come out of depressing situations. wen we keep on thinking abt them n feel happy to see them happy, that day is well spent. i hv learnt to live my life on daily basis - aaj ka din achha thank god at the end of the day. n u know what many of my days hv been good bcoz of maneet. love them n god bless

totally agree with you, its nice and yes god bless them all at geet.  I know for one thing, thinking about what will happen to geet and msk makes me smile, anxious, and also reminds me of the ups and downs in life and gives me ideas to make my life problems better and hai love the situations that it creata, its like reliving bollywood style again, the impossible situations like duppata getting stuck in someones coat/shirt, i mean seriously when does that happen, ok it happend one, my duppata got stuck in a rose bush, needless to say no MSK to save the day, but hai does make us smile when we get in bad situations.  love geet and like said before god bless the entire team
Edited by kirti_fiji - 13 years ago
-MaanEetLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
She is really a Superstar !!
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love DD alott. She has truely been an inspiration in my life.Love you DD
summi16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love Drashti so much. She is a real superstar. Superstar of Television. Wish her all the luck
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
drashti is really a superstar!!!
she is the best actress!!!
love her!!!