Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MANEET_BABY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Vikrant_Khatri

One compliment I got from fellow friends and fans,

"Vikrant you are probably the only male fan who writes so much for the series,infact too much and the good thing is you are a die hard Drashti Dhami fan amongst so many MSK and Geet fans and when everyone use to ask about Gurmeet you always kept Drashti right up there through your writings"

Felt awesome and so good,cant write it down in words.

Well before I move on,do read other articles on page 2 and 3 of this article...and do write ur feelings for Drashti Dhami.

I have seen many writing we love Maan and Geet which for me is illogical,becasue it is Drashti and gurmeet in particular who make these characters look so desirable.

Though it is true that I am an admirer of Drashti Dhami and keep her right up there at the top whenever I write,but I am an admirer of Gurmeet as well,becasue together they are just irresistable and no addiction can match the one these two God's gift have given millions,who smash their heads,pull their hair,crib,shout and at the end of the day,just becasue they love Drashti and Gurmeet together,wait like craazies as if the whole world and their life depends on what will be shown at 9.30 pm,starone in the show Geet where two leads named

Drashti and Gurmeet are playing the role of Maan and Geet and have reached heights,respect, love and passion in their fans hearts to an extent which wud be envied by any other person in the same profession,forget profession boss..

Maan and Geet are nothing less than those love birds,romeo and juliet,heer ranjha and many more which I have been hearing since days when I gained senses and did not even know what love is.

My natural liking is for Drashti Dhami but it is also true that I cant see her more perfect and complete with any other actor except Gurmeet and I am so stubborn in my vision for her that I dont want to see any other actor with her..

That is stupid from me,but such is the vision that the moment you take the either of the one out,the feel becomes alien and irrespective of how good the other person is as an actor you feel,hmmm no,Gurmeet hi hona chahiye...

"This is the challenge both my superstars face post Geet"

But here I am to talk about My superstar and she is sweetheart sensational Gujju girl from Mumbai

"Drashti Dhami"

Who for me few months ago when heard brought out an expression

Drashti Dhami who?

Only later to realise she was the one I was waiting to idolise as an actress after Kajol and now I keep saying

""Dude you dont know Drashti Dhami !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Vikrant Khatri has alot more to write about how he feels about his beloved actress.....

HEY NICE POST!! N NO DOUBT THAT U R HER TRUE FAN!!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
drashti.dfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is SUPER DOPER SUPER STAR :)

keep ur gr8 work going :)
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
DD is truly a ROCKSTAR!!! love her loads!! It's also true that no matter how good the other actors are............ I, always, wanna see her with GC!! They both complement & complete each other!! GurTi rocks!
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
she is even my fav actor๐Ÿ˜Š
annu_825 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
drashti dhami isnt gujju....shes jatt sikh punjabi
i would know, cause im also dhami
but other than that, well said :)
MaanGeetkiSimmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I AGREE WITH THE PART AS WELL - I can't see DD with any one other than GC ! Not personal wise necessarily but as actors & co-stars !

Originally posted by: annu_825

drashti dhami isnt gujju....shes jatt sikh punjabi
i would know, cause im also dhami
but other than that, well said :)

Well I thought she is Punjabi becoz Dhami's are punjabis and even I am a punjabi...but she is gujju..and if u dont beleive watch her videos with her family..she is gujju u will come to know..
anyways thanks...
annu_825 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vikrant_Khatri

Well I thought she is Punjabi becoz Dhami's are punjabis and even I am a punjabi...but she is gujju..and if u dont beleive watch her videos with her family..she is gujju u will come to know..
anyways thanks...

well, i have seen those videos...but in one of her articles, she mentions herself being a Sikh...its the article regarding her trip to Amrtisar
she talks about how she had never visited before, although her parents had and how she was so amazed to visit the holy shrine of theirs
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
dd rocksssssssssssssss
maitri17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annu_825

well, i have seen those videos...but in one of her articles, she mentions herself being a Sikh...its the article regarding her trip to Amrtisar
she talks about how she had never visited before, although her parents had and how she was so amazed to visit the holy shrine of theirs

hello to all....

I am 99% sure that her mother background is Gujarati but her father is sikh punjabi as dhami surname. But I am happy to called her Indain....who like to enjoy her life....

She is my No.1 rockstar...my all favorite one are after her. โญ๏ธ

Edited by maitri17 - 13 years ago