Jay TB Article-Traffic Jams 'Uh Oh'What doyou do?

Persephone_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Traffic Jams - 'Uh' 'Oh' - What do you do?
Thursday, November 18, 2010 | 5:02:58 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Traffic Jams - 'Uh' 'Oh' - What do you do?

Tellydom stars share their 'one on one' experiences with Mumbai ka Traffic Jam

Mumbai has always been synonymous to Traffic Jams and people will continue to get jammed unless and until some miracle happens in future!! But have we ever thought about our first reaction when we get caught in such 'Traffic Jams'? Well, the first reaction that would come to me is to think of God, hoping and praying that my vehicle eases thro' the crowded  space, only to go 'Zoom' without any hurdle!! And what if you just can't escape and get caught in the traffic for hours? How do we spend our time then?

Well, we thought of posing this same question to our Telly Actors who we are sure would have experienced such a moment at least once in their life!!

Have a look!!!

Jay's Part

Jay Bhanushali:

'Lag Gaye'- this is the thing that comes to my mind when I see a great traffic line in front of me and whenever I am in bad traffic I call all my close friends and talk to them. If Jay Bhanushali has to talk to his friends then he has to get stuck in traffic. The worst traffic that I have faced till date was the one during 26 July floods in Mumbai where my brother and I got stuck in our car on the bridge in Vashi and couldn't do anything and it felt like we were stuck for ages. We waited for a long time and when the water level started rising up we left the car there and walked all the way back home. Once the water level settled down I went to get back the car.

Edited by crazy4_michi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prachimishra85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Pri......

❤️ Prachi