new ARSH/KASH fic [check out...pg-10(31/12)] - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
ur putting a lot of suspense. ab suspence ko bata bhi do.
awesome part. waiting to know who is the person scrutinising shilpa?
rasikdhara101 thumbnail
lmfaoo...ok lemme reply to your reply to my comment....if that made any sense...haha anyways....off courseee i love it soo much ! first of all...its ArSh/KaSH. second of all....your writing iss just toooo goood ! and third of all...amazing  concept =D haha i know....haha thank youu ! AHAHAH ! ohh okk haha...i didnt make myself look like a fool =D andd anytimee....haha you deserve it !
okk now gonna commentt this part you just updated....LMFAO ! yaar...first we need some info then we can think of a title =P and chal hat ! thiss FF cantt be boringg haha...i was soo excited when you updated ! hmm i reallly wondered wat she did haha...you gave cluess butt hmm....hahaha i reallyy wonder wat happened.....Was being a girl is still a curse? Was having a friend who is a boy that bad? Was helping a friend bad? Was not topping in the college was equivalent to be so shameful that one should die? Was being a part of social networking sites in today's high-tech generation is something equal disgraceful...? Today in India...though lot is changed but still the old orthodox beliefs and culture and thinking in some Indian family is unaffected... <<<< i agree ahah,....havent been to india but i know a lot has changed hhaha....andd hmmm bua....wonder why she hates shiilpaa so much ! like damn haha...its not possible to hatee shilpa ! LMFAO HAHAH ! OMGG ! lemmmee guesss...our hero....armaann wass watchingg her? ;] LMFAO ! oyee....yaar...ek bag mein kya ho sakta hai? haha of course cloths andd stufff ! she'll livee with Armaan...well if he was the one that was observing her...then yeahh armaan will feel bad and then take her to hiss house ;D haha NO ! dontt proceed the storyy faster ! i mean i dontt mind you updatingg faster...butt i likee it likee thiss haha...i mean its interesting...now if you write everything in one go...there will be like no story to rigth after ahah and i aintt lettin you stop rightin this =P you betterr updatee soon then ;P LMFAO ! YAYYYY =D yaar...mah commmentt was like equal to 10 people...you shouldd updatee this weekendd haahah ! okk....onlii one critismm....makee it longerr ! inna chota part tha ! haha iight ok...im good...okk no critism ahah....butt updatee sooon ! lovee yaa haha...hope you likee the commentt ;]
anjali_34 thumbnail
awesome part dear..... &
update soon
shinseen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
awesome part
update the next part soon

-wild- thumbnail
hey nice one dear