new ARSH/KASH fic [check out...pg-10(31/12)]

OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Heyya Guyz....!!!
How are you all......???

I am here once again with a new story...with a brand new concept...hope you all will like it...
I will not be saying much...would want you all to read this story...and give your remarks...

And yeah...of course...a very important note here regarding this fic...

I don't know...what will be the length of this fic...it can be short fic or a long fic...tough I will try to not to make this an incomplete fic...πŸ˜›

And about the characters- I thought of writing it as karan- Shilpa the leading pair...but now have changed it to Armaan-Shilpa...:S :P

Regarding title of the topic... I cant guess any...so you all can suggest me one....pleashhh....:P
Concerning Updates...- I will be updating once in a week minimum(hopefully)...it can be more...if I get time to write and be here on net...

Regarding PMs ... I will be sending only this introduction part to you all...but will not be able to pm you the upcoming updates...so if you interested in this story...keep yourself watchful...and do have a look at this fic...At least ONCE a week...i am sorry for the inconvenience . Hope you all will manage to this...
And ofcourse

One more important announcement : whatever you all want to read next...you all can share with me your views...and even correct me for my mistakes....i am looking forward for it...:D

And special note :
To my dearest Readers of my fic titled "ArSh married",
*holding ears* sorry friends for keeping you waiting...for a longggggggggg time...i am unable to update...i asked your views you gave....n I even came up with few ideas...but could not pen it down...i am here with a new story...don't have high hopes from me regarding continuation of that fic...IFFFF...i write something I will surely take your suggestions...and post further parts to it....but yeh...as I said don't have high hopes vis--vis that fic...i am really sorry...
But yeah...yeah...i gave it a somewhat proper happy ending...so u can pardon me little...lolz...but seriously...i am really cholly...for making you wait...and then coming up with nothing....
Hope you enjoy this one...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Characters :
Shilpa[20 yrs] (by Shilpa Anand)
Armaan[21 yrs] (by Karan Singh Grover)
Shashank n padma- Shilpa's parents
Shaan[16 yrs]- Shilpa's brother
Sapna[20 yrs]- Shilpa's best friend
Anjali[23 yrs]- a special friend...Shilpa's bestest buddy...
Atul[25 yrs]- Anjali's husband

Rest characters will be introduced...as the story will proceed.......!!!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Story:
[Before reading further...i would like you to read the note written above...if you have not...
thanx...:)]

A girl in twenties , standing there....with head down...in front of her dad...
Her dad standing there in front of her...and her mom beside him...scolding the girl...for............(will be revealed later)....
This heated discussion was on from last half an hour...The atmosphere is really very very tensed...

Dad- what you think of yourself...? u have grown so much that you will do whatever you like to do...?...is this what we teach you...?what about the morals and ethics...you were so used to...? (looking at his wife he continues...)now...u see this...she was once our ideal daughter now turned to be the worst girl...i am feeling too shameful ...that she is my blood...(looking back to his daughter)  you...and....you have crossed all the lines....DID YOU GET THAT...? you...LOOK AT ME....SHILPA...I am DISOWNING YOU...listened ...i disown u  as my daughter...GET OUT OF MY HOUSE...........NOW!!!!!!!!!!

The two other gender i.e. the mother and the daughter...their head shot up listening to that decision of the man, the head of the house....

Shilpa was too shocked to say anything...she cant debate her father...for her, he may be right from his view but she was not wrong too...she still stood beside her morals and ethics...and there is no need for her to be reminded of that...her dad has taken that deed of hers in negative way...he should not have done that...if not that then he should have atleast listened to her before giving that declaration of his...she could not believe her ears for what she just heard...DISOWNING HER...!???.was she so bad...that he is shameful of her...that he needs to disown her...! ???.....she once again revised to all that incident that led to this argument and then resulting in SUCH A BIG ALLEGATION ON HER???

..Recalling all events which ensuing in such an unpleasant end result...She cant find herself in the accusing position ...and...

She respected her parents a lot..they were GOD to her...but....she just cant take this blame for anything...

With teary eyes and mind now too tired of thinking more than this...she looked up at her mother trying to revise that decision of her father...she was also angry from Shilpa...but this decision of her father was something...deplorable?!!!
Shilpa tried to talk to him...she don't know where her voice was lost....she tried to speak but no words accompanied her...just with teary eyes and lump in her throat...still she tried...again...

Shilpa- Dad...!!!(she could not control further...and all those tears she held back...was now flowing down her cheeks...not at all wanting to stop...)

Dad- dint you get what I said...I DISOWN YOU....NEITHER YOU MY DAUGHTER NOR ME YOUR FATHER ANYMORE.....!!!....and none of us will be in liaison with you....!!

Shilpa(crying, shivering , pleading)- dad at least listen to me once...i dint

Dad- why don't you get that once and for all...i AM NOT YOUR DAD NOW...NOW GET LOST...I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE....LIVE OR DIE...I DON'T CARE....(pointing towards the door)...GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!!!

She knew she cant change his decision now...all that going on from last few weeks...has ended into this...she cant do anything...she turned around to leave...taking her feets away from the house she spent all the twenty years of her life...
She was out from the room....

Being mother her mom couldn't take that...she tried to change the dad's decision....

Mom- shashank...curb your anger...she is a girl where will she go...please change your decision...dont disown her...please shashank...please...call her back...

Shashank- no padma...what is done is done...let her live the way she wants to...

Padma- she will not be able to live in this cruel world shashank...she will die...you know we have raised her with too much care n support...she is too soft shashank...she will not be able to survive...

Shahsank-I don't care...padma...I am not changing my decision...and you better not talk more about it now....

Saying that he went to his study-room...closing the door behind him with a BANG!!!!!

Knowing shashank will not change his resolution...she rushed to meet her daughter once again....maybe last tym...with a hope she can stop...but she can't ...maybe coz of shashank...she saw Shilpa kneeling down on the floor outside in the garden area...of course she was crying...crying hysterically...she(padma) too had tears in her eyes...she wanted to hold her daughter..but can't......she dint knew what to do...go to her daughter or stick by her husband's verdict...

She saw shaan going to Shilpa with a bag...

Shilpa was crying ...uncontrolably...she sensed someone approaching her...she quieted a little...she turned to see her sweet brother standing there wid crying eyes...seeing him...she cant control...she spread her arms...and he came rushing to her...giving her a tight hug...not wanting to let her go...both cried...standing there...in each others arm...shaan dint knew what actually happened with her, mom and dad in the hall few moments before...but he somewhat sensed what was happening...

Not wanting to get apart from their hug...he still calmed himself ...and seeing her sisters' face...he rubbed her tears with his full sleeve shirt...and cupping her face...he tried to stop her tears...and moving forward gave a small peck on her cheeks and kissed her forehead...and doing that he said...

Shaan- di..!!! now my turn...

Shilpa hugged him tightly again...and kissed his cheeks and forehead ...again taking him into a tight bear hug...

Shaan- di ! Don't cry now...here...i know...dad sending you away...(while speaking a lump formed in his throat...swallowing it and controlling his tears...he continued...he holding her chin...and lifting her face a bit)...you are big girl di...i love you...you take care of yourself ...hunn...!!!...and don't worry...i will try to meet you...and once I grow...more bigger...i will bring you back...sachii...(and smiled forcefully...attempting to make his di smile too...)

Shaan...though being younger...tried his best to act as a big caring lovable brother...they both hugged again...shaan...explaining to shilpa to take care of herself while she will be away...and making her nod to every thing he was telling her...
Shilpa finally...spoke...

Shilpa- shaan....bhai...you take care hun...do well in your studies ok..!!!and take care of mom and dad too...hmm..!!!....i love you too bhaiya....i will miss you too....(and started crying all over again...)

After few brother sister moments

Shaan- di...here(forwarding a bag he brought)...i packed some things for you...take it with you....it will help you...(and made Shilpa hold it)...

Shilpa- bro...(looking at the bag...and then back to her brother)...but...

Shaan- no...nothing...no ifs n buts...please take this with you...and don't open now...just take this with you...hun...!!!..and do take care of yourself...and don't worry will bring you back soon...

Seeing her baby brother...she cant able to stop herself...she hugged him again...for the last time...and ...standing up....and looking at the house...which once  belonged to her too...she gave a quick kiss on her brother's cheek and keeping the bag on her shoulder...she turned around...moving out from the main gate

Padma was watching this brother-sister interaction....and cant do much...than crying....she saw Shilpa leaving the main gate of the house...and moved forward to look her daughter...at least hug her for one last time...but ...she was gone nowwww..............

Where will Shilpa go now...??? Will she be able to survive in this world without her parents' support???will her parents ever accept her back??? Will a Prince charming will be there too in her life to help her like one have in fairy tales...if yes then when??? Hopefully not too late...!!!

I know I know...i think it was sad...and even.....Armaan not here...but don't worry I think he will be in picture soon...with our dear Shilpa...:P :D ;)
Thank you for reading this...
Hope you all will look forward for the next update as I am right now looking forward for your views....

Do comment/criticize...
Thank you...
God Bless you all...
Take care.... πŸ€— πŸ˜›

Edited by -KaShti- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved for😊

INDEX......

Chapter-1 - page 1 (see above)😊
Chapter-2 - page 8
Edited by -KaShti- - 13 years ago
_Afrin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey srishti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me 1st..............will come back after reading...............
πŸ˜ƒ

lovely concept....................
interesting starting but feeling sad for Shilpa..............wonder what she did that her father need to throw her away..............my guesses r going wild..............
I hope that prince charming of Shilpa will come soon in the story.................πŸ˜‰
Afrin

Edited by Afrin13 - 13 years ago
-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
EDITED *

heyya srish.... congrats on your  new ff baby...

okk the convept seems to be interesting...

do continue soon and thanxs for the PM...
Edited by aish_lovv - 13 years ago
dhruvikaluvsKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
heyy dear
nice starting 
loved it 
aww feel bad for shilpa 
but plzz reveal the cliff hanger soon
n thx for pm
dhruvika
unnatia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great concept! Loved the brother-sister part.
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice start dear
poor shilpa
loved shaan
do continue soon
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice concept
continue soon

love
Riddss
congrats shrishti for new ff. nice concept.
feeling bad for shilpa. loved bro and sis convo
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice concept
y shnaky throw shilpa out
i want my ammy soon
thanxs 4 the pm