Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Shejal , oh yes yaar , i am not interested in  seeing khanak talking and blushing  ,on other note , if shan walks out and gets into trouble , he will break down near khanak sooner or later , or our lady is known in irrtating him when he needs to be left alone for sometime , but he will calm down with her help ....... 
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jaya  God i have missed your comments like mad.πŸ˜†That is what i was thinking,hope she gives him some space and doesn't jump to conclusions as to why he didn't turn up coz then he will be in angry overdrive.
TitansFan thumbnail
Oh how cute, well agree give him some space , dont try reaching him but i see she will be doing it , since akki will call her and asks about shans where abouts(it was shown as coming next) , but she has to realise sooner or later he will go to her only πŸ˜†
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
And he will need her at the end .. he knows that other than Khanak there isn't anyone that understands him.. only she would know how he feels and will be his support.. *sigh* Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
any disturbed or depressed person after being alone need someone to talk , since dadi is not around he has to go to her , i seriously hope cvs dont over do it , with khanak irritating him and all , she is from village not a dumb 
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i agree Jaya..
i don't want Khanak to be nagging but being understanding..
i can see that happeneing.. her being more understanding about the situation becuase she will see Shaan all devstated and emotional.. hope Shaan totally breaks down in front of Khanak... what an awsome scene that would be ..
TitansFan thumbnail
khanak is understanding veenu i wont deny, but she has this habbit of pushing things, which will irritate anyone , glad she never met me πŸ˜†
-Leah- thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayaV

khanak is understanding veenu i wont deny, but she has this habbit of pushing things, which will irritate anyone , glad she never met me πŸ˜†

Thats why i missed you.!!! Come back Jaya..pleage.πŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
arre i never went any where , i am always around here πŸ˜†
-Leah- thumbnail
Hehe good to know.!!! I have always loved your honest , unbiased opinions.😳.It always helps that you and me think almost alike though.πŸ˜†