Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: JayaV

any disturbed or depressed person after being alone need someone to talk , since dadi is not around he has to go to her , i seriously hope cvs dont over do it , with khanak irritating him and all , she is from village not a dumb 

Completely agree with you Jaya dear...and I really hope that CV's rectuify what they have made Khanak into...its liek the one we  all fell in love with in Dulwhadi...is gone....only comes out in sprouts...
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JayaV

khanak is understanding veenu i wont deny, but she has this habbit of pushing things, which will irritate anyone , glad she never met me 😆

hahaha... and exactly.. she has a habit of pushing and frankly it is more nagging to me.. that is why i don't want her to go that route!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
krishan, honestly cvs have no proper plan, else RBO woint be more of a comedy show rather then a normal show , well at times fun is needed but here its reverse at times u see serious things , else mostly its comedy , old khanak died sometime after kuch khas hai sequence , not saying she has no right to love shan or something , but something is missing , 

veena, iam betting , they r going to over do it , 
kubare thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Veena-

hahaha... and exactly.. she has a habit of pushing and frankly it is more nagging to me.. that is why i don't want her to go that route!

Ditto!! Looks liek we all think the same...🤣 And Jaya..Thank God she never met me too...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
TitansFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmida

Hehe good to know.!!! I have always loved your honest , unbiased opinions.😳.It always helps that you and me think almost alike though.😆

😲, Jaya dies  thanks sweets , means a lot , lol yes better be open with ur own thoughts rather then going with everyones 😆
kubare thumbnail
@Jaya...me worried about them overdoing it too....

You know comedy is good an all...evrything is needed in a good serial ...but yes ....the Khanak from KKH is missing...though the CV's remeber her and bring her back in ...as I said....sprouts...or give us a glimps of her...and then she disappears again...as ..God only knows why...

Me off to bed...see you all tomorrow...bye dear..take care and God bless.

TitansFan thumbnail
GN and sleep  tight mommy, 
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the awesome update.