Rang Badalti Odhani 16thNov WRITTEN+VIDEO UPDATE

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Gals

I am not going to go into details like normal , but this time only brief update 

Episode starts with Khanak filling her maang and holds a smile they show Shans pic in back ground , khanak has tears in eyes , she rems old memories and changes her bindi , she says that she will wait for Shan and says tonight means a lot to u n its same for me too me

Shan is in car and he has khanaks bangle in his hand , he is all smiles and khanak is getting ready , shan opens a little box and smiles at the ring he has got for khanak , khanak is looking good in white , shan gets out of car and imagines khanak in front of he and puts the ring on 

khanka decorates whole room with candles and she is decorating bed with roses , shan is coming home with boque , he is all happy , khanak is waiting for him , shan ji reaches home with flowers and a gift bag, he stops in hallm and keep looking at old family pics , he holds this cute smile when he is seeing them , he puts flowers and bag on table and he talks about photos , he sees his childhood pic and says a date - according to mom its the first time i sopke , but according to dad i called him Papa at midnight, he looks at other pic and says moms says its my first punishment at shcool but dad says its second one , he wonders why they never agree for one thing but then , he confirms that when both people love they fight , hence its love , he smiles saying he and khanak also fights on small things , he is still watching pics then he looks at his pic and says may 2006 my first car but he sees other childhood pic and says dad says this is his first car, shan is all smiles thinning about his SR and he says no one will have any confusion over this date ROFL. , and he says may be i and khanak have to rem this always that even if we have lots of arguments or fights it wont much difference since its us who need each other the most ............

He was about to leave when he hears Madhavi saying , its not u but me who has been baring with this marriage for more than 20yrs .....

Part 2:-

Madhavi is screaming at sunil saying that she is bearing this wedding for 20yrs but enough she is not going to take it , he says only Akki was handled well but shan is spoiled because of her , madhavi says her if akki is fine then u take the credit but when it comes to shan its my fault, she reminds him about the day when akki went abroad and shan was there , she says its when u stopped me for divorce, shan is shocked and he drops both his flowers and gift , he is trying hard to accept this , both parents keep blaming each other and mostly its about shan and something about his year in college i think , they dont notice shan, sunil and madhavi are arguing on weddings , sunil says akki is married and he is happy with his marriage life as he loves Kushboo, madhavi says now u wait for shan to realize he made his biggest mistake in falling in love with khanak since he is living with her , sunil says thats the best thing shan ever did in his life , they go on and on, shan thinks his parents think him as a mistake  (guys its a must watch , not able to rem all those words )

Shan walks out of their heart broken and he throws the things he brought for khanka in frustration , 

Part3:- 

Khanak is waiting in room and says she has decided to remove all barries btw them , and is worried why shan is not on time as he is all ways on time but why is he late today 

Precap:- shan is heart broken and he keeps breaking everything and he walks out  of the house and while driving  he goes and hits a traffic barrier in front of traffic cop 

Edited by JayaV - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thnx jayu😊😊😊

wat a saddest episode😭

Edited by doot - 13 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
a very very very toucjhing episode

loved the frst shanak part...........totally beautiful n romantic..........its just simply so loving to c them dying to b wid eachother

a very sad episode too but gd it all ended in one episode itself

feeling bad fr shaan
 he is gonna now act different in frontt of khanak i guess
 tough timesahaed fr them but im sure khanak wont leave his side

the accident will bring sunavi close hopefully n so will it bring shanak close..hope shaan doesnt actmeab 2 wards khanak

all in all gr8 inetresting times ahaed n im dying to watch wat all this turns into

im still hoping the sr to b this saturday donno y...lol

yashu n kt looked like a angel jodi in the beginning both of the looked stunning love them

thanks jaya fr the update
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
really so fast dear ,,i have never seen such a fast update,,,great going,,,

my take on todays episode is i am really sad ,,,,it would have been better if shaan would have known this truth after their first night,,,,i fear that shaan might feel himself responsible for this divorce
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ahhh.. thanks for the update..
emotional scene.. watching KT today is going to be a treat!

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well i honestly hope t\hey plan to show that yr thing about shan in proper way , and shans misunderstanding was funny , argument was gud but had little weak dialogues in btw but its gud , watched this show after ages and i loved the argument , since iam habbituated with shan and khanaks smiles and blushings nothing new 
ajpudi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
What a sad episode, thank you for the udpate
VirIka4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update :)
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jaya di, good to see you back.!! And thanks for the awesome quick update.!!! Now this is what you call a great episode.!! Karan Hats off to you.!! What an actor.πŸ‘.I am amazed by this guys  2000+ expressions.He makes me fall in love with him again and again.Now when you have an episode like this you cant wait for the next.This is what RBO should have been doing long time back.Well better late than never

And Jaya you are accustomed to their blushing.🀣.But nevertheless i am happy that a serious track is put in place.And now Shanak have to face an actual problem.CV's this is good,it really is,argument was good,but all the blame on poor Shan not happy.He is not going to be the same with Khanak...Ok now i am really excited.
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update dear πŸ˜ƒ and a fantastic epi indeed ...after along time...and as Sheju said..about time too...πŸ˜ƒ