Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@priza ok give 3 ways he will be able to do it(i am missing the emoicons)...

@ayeshaa check the last pg..butin 34 b they will ave little fun b4r going back but its time to move story forward, i want maneet relationship to develop further

@everyone
when sam said she lied to doc and maan, it was that she was happy with their s** contact but that is wrong she is only attracted to shuriya and respond physically to him.
priza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ok give 3 ways he will be able to do it(i am missing the emoicons)...

sorry I didn't get you
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashleydevlin

@sweet-chilly i dont really remember can you post the relevnt paragraph )my net is practically dead) i might have mixed maan and sam's words

it was ch-6...here's the para i'm talkn abt..

Maan had no idea what the heck had happened, he had come to club to meet sameera but vijay and others were here as well, so they started talking,vijay told him that he was getting married, so they toasted to his wedding,and then they started drinking,usually maan did not drink but he drank for his friend.

Later, sameera called him and said to meet her on dance floor,she sent her pic showing which clothes she was wearing and said she will be on the north corner. Ligting was dim as per his request as dad has rold him that as long his private life remained private it was no problem.

He did not knew what was different but today when he touched her, he temporarily went mad, all he could think was to touch her,every touch was explosive, every touch pushed him further along the road of madness and then suddenly,she shoved him away and ran away,he couldnt understand her behaviour,usually she was the one making moves

.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
@priza i was teasing that if u have guessed this far why do u think geet will work for shuriya even knowing maan's history with him. i cant use icon button
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
usually she was the one making moves

it is a blooper, she never pushed maan away especially in public and in fat they usually gather to have fun dance etc .

there might b others, sometime when i am writing in flow it happens and dont edit
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey ash any chance of update?
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
@chubzy
nopes,i am revising lectures and talking to u guys.
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
ok bye every1, see u on fri, have a happy maneet moments in geet
maaneet93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
can't wait for u next update!!! 
Lakshmi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi,

Loved the updates!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel sory bot SAm,
It seems all misunderstanding between Sam and Kashab........
hmmm due to Anushka............

Wanna know more..........

Love
Laskhmi