Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aminakhan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Fantastic update....!!! Waiting anxiously for part 34b...!!! Plz update soon....!!!!
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wao!!ash!!wat a loving n caring husband!!n nw geet z getting so open in her responses.i loved tat he told her all abt her past bt 1 thng m still unclear abt tat y did maan has a relationship wid sameera n hw did it started n y did it ended??u dint mentioned it completely.thnks 4 the pm.i ws w8ing hard 4 tat!!
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome update yaar..😊...since maan tols everything abt his past to geet i guess there s no way for any misunderstandings between them in the future... i think problem may come only because of shuriya ....do continue the part b soon....
satanslove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Update !!! loved the gratitude wala part !!
But still few confusions over maan and sam past like y did they become intimate .............

Also i one of the part SAM mentions that she lied to the doc ( he one in which she calls maan and cries ).so some lighton it .........

And can we please have a scene of Geet going to a girl nite out and maan following and both getting teased😉
-memorable- thumbnail
story is awesome yar..
loved every part of it...
update soon & add me to ur pm list
basket thumbnail
just read the whole thing!!!!!!!!

AWESOME!!

please continue soon!!

thanks!!

~Sanju
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

fear of touch is kinda of phobia calledaphenphobia inwhich there are many conditions in most severe you can't bear anyone's touch not even your mother!!!

IN IT SOME PATIENT THINK THAT they are objects which is in extreme case and specially refer to sexually abused ones.
in Sam's case it was progressive, o one as there to diagnose it and it got severe but with Man's friendship it become a bit better.

Maan basically helpedherrealize that for him she is imp as a friend and he cares enough for her as human bing to do anything for her, he is more intrested in her as a person than as a s** toy.

Slowly he got her normal to general touching and then, when they were intimate it was more like a comfort, there are many couples out in world which do not love each oter but are comfortable with each other in every way.
any questions

Originally posted by: sips_crazy

Awesome Update !!! loved the gratitude wala part !!

But still few confusions over maan and sam past like y did they become intimate .............

Also i one of the part SAM mentions that she lied to the doc ( he one in which she calls maan and cries ).so some lighton it .........

And can we please have a scene of Geet going to a girl nite out and maan following and both getting teased😉

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashleydevlin

fear of touch is kinda of phobia calledaphenphobia inwhich there are many conditions in most severe you can't bear anyone's touch not even your mother!!!

IN IT SOME PATIENT THINK THAT they are objects which is in extreme case and specially refer to sexually abused ones.
in Sam's case it was progressive, o one as there to diagnose it and it got severe but with Man's friendship it become a bit better.

Maan basically helpedherrealize that for him she is imp as a friend and he cares enough for her as human bing to do anything for her, he is more intrested in her as a person than as a s** toy.

Slowly he got her normal to general touching and then, when they were intimate it was more like a comfort, there are many couples out in world which do not love each oter but are comfortable with each other in every way.
any questions

her voice got stuck in her throat and her legs started shaking,he turned her around so that her back was pressed to his chest.he was dancing slowly, he bent his head and said slowly in her ear, sameera i was waiting for you.

Geet realized he had mistaken between them,due to their similar attire.she kept her mouth shut and tried not to panic. His arm slowly encircled her waist and he bent his head and kissed her hairs, moving his mouth to her ears and softly took ear lobe in his mouth and bit on it. Geet's started breathing harder, he started placing kisses along her jaw,then put small kisses along her neck, his hand start touching, her body through her top. He suddenly moved and placed her against a wall, he had moved them from dance floor to a darkened corner without geet realizing it.as his mouth kissed her throat, he touched her upper body, geet was nearly paralyzed with unknown sensations coursing through her body. Maan started kissing her left ear and from there trailed a path towards her lips, he swayed a bit and geet realized that he was drunk, she tried to move away but he grabbed her by her waist and again pushed her against the wall but this time his body followed and every inch of her body was pressed against his muscular body he tipped her face up and kissed her on her lips, his lips were soft aganst her own lips, he kissed her closed lips for sometime,his mouth brushing against her again and again,then, he took her bottom lip in his mouth and bit on it gently, then his tongue was sweeping through her mouth and he was kissing her thoroughly,his hands were shoved in her hairs ,it was like he couldnt get enough of her taste,when it became difficult to breath,he moved away,geet legs felt like they were jelly, maan droped on his knees and moved her top higher baring her stomach, he kissed her on stomach and then, bit her hardly near her navel.the sudden pain/pleasure caused the sleeping neurons in her head to jerk awake, she shoved him harder and start running, she moved fastly through the crowd and banged into fari. 

over here it feels as if maan was physically attracted to sameera????i mean waiting for her and then touching and kissing...

and also...

i can't be your lover anymore maan. i feel nothing maan, i lied to the doc and i lied to you.

Maan hugged her, sam why did you do it, yiu should have stopped me.

Sameera: i failed everything maan, i was not a good daughter, not a good student, i was not a good lover but i wanted to be a good friend. I knew you were so worried because of me and i did not wantwd it and then, later, i didnot want to hurt your self respect as a male. But i know, somewhere you always knew it.

Maan sighed, what a messed up pair we two are but you know what you are hot and very sexy and i din't regret what happened.

Sameera:you are always a gentleman.

i mean they were a pair right, i mean all this gives an impression that they were pair for reasons even apart from the therapy???

sorry...i love ur ff thats why just want to clear the confusion...no plans to hurt or question u in the wrong way!!!

Edited by pisces_pisces - 13 years ago
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The story is getting interesting more n more....
kellz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
is it strange for me to think that sam and maan
were in love?