Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@pisces_pisces
no i dont mind the questions.
1-in that part he was drunk, otherwise he would have realized from geet's responses that it was not Sam. i take it more as he subconsciously knew that it was geet, i mean if geet recognized him than he should have as well. story is still not complete, there relation is not fully developed i.e. maan and geet.
2-Maan and sameera were in relationship, he even proposed her at one time,its in that ch after party, anyway the point is that he was ready to do anything for his friends but sam knew that they will not be happy and she had an idea abt. geet.
3-maan and sam are no longer in Sexual relationship but they still hug each other as they are comfortble in each others presence.
4-sam is not from our culture, things are slightly different for her, she doesn't act like that, if maan is unfaithful geet will probably cry, have divorce then marry...if sam is hurt by shuriya's infedility she will simply go an sleep with another man.
5-yeah they were sort of couple, i mean i dont have any personal experience but in such case after therapy its not like wham bham thank you ma'm theory.
i hope it help.....
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashleydevlin

@pisces_pisces

no i dont mind the questions.
1-in that part he was drunk, otherwise he would have realized from geet's responses that it was not Sam. i take it more as he subconsciously knew that it was geet, i mean if geet recognized him than he should have as well. story is still not complete, there relation is not fully developed i.e. maan and geet.
2-Maan and sameera were in relationship, he even proposed her at one time,its in that ch after party, anyway the point is that he was ready to do anything for his friends but sam knew that they will not be happy and she had an idea abt. geet.
3-maan and sam are no longer in Sexual relationship but they still hug each other as they are comfortble in each others presence.
4-sam is not from our culture, things are slightly different for her, she doesn't act like that, if maan is unfaithful geet will probably cry, have divorce then marry...if sam is hurt by shuriya's infedility she will simply go an sleep with another man.
5-yeah they were sort of couple, i mean i dont have any personal experience but in such case after therapy its not like wham bham thank you ma'm theory.
i hope it help.....

oh great.... i got it... thanx for the clarification... :) :) loving ur ff...waiting for the next update :)
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
@kellz don't we love our family or friends?what if someone needs our help? what if geet was preganent and she had a best friend named maan singh khaurana? he wouuld have married her to save her from getting killed.
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
update update & maan should be jealous soon.
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
@pisces_pisces
i am afraid i will update on fri as i am studying and answerng your guys q's
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey i have a little confusion on sameera...if sam was uncomfy by anyone's touch..how cum in the chapter where maan makes out with geet..it was mentioned by maan's perspective that it was usually sam who made the first physical move...unlike that day wen maan was drunk and made the move on geet(he thought it was sam)..
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
@ayeshaa when they get back, shuriya will be to get Geet work for him and that will give  a new meaning to word ''possessie'' angry maan' and ''jealous''
priza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashleydevlin

@ayeshaa when they get back, shuriya will be to get Geet work for him and that will give  a new meaning to word ''possessie'' angry maan' and ''jealous''

I thought so...not bad I have guessed it right
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
@sweet-chilly i dont really remember can you post the relevnt paragraph )my net is practically dead) i might have mixed maan and sam's words
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

thanks (; let them have fun at their honeymoon. I could wait..

honeymoon comes first thenn jealousy ;P

& are you updting right now?