favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok frendz hi
today my prediction went wrong but sixth sense came right i thought this was not arjuns plan to kill kaka but our maga medhavi shanno ji ka plan hai bcz after arjun saw kaka he was also shocked and talked to himself that who did this with out my approval or permission and he was lil bit angry with shanno and he helped rohan to take kaka for hospital and called tashi and informed  her kakas accident and kaka is in critical situation😭😭😭 and rohan as usual dont trust arjun and at the same time tashi and co reach there then arjun starts his usual natak with rohan that atleast he shouldnot talk in hospital in this situation and he yells u think i want to harm my wouldbe wife then yes i want to but plz we have to take care of kaka poor tashi once again trust arjun and tashi goes to kaka with the letter which was half burnt and written rohan and crys to tell some thing who is going to harm and she crys for him and kaka trys to point to arjun but arjun takes tashi at the same moment as she doesnot notice kakas finger pointing arjun where arjun notices it and the very imp part opf todays epi is arjun goes to shanno and asks her but she ulta yells to arjun that why he saved kaka areeee stuppid shanno if some thing happens to kaka then wedding will stop and useeee tho itna bhi akkal nahin hai and she tells arjun that if kaka  gets consius and tells our name u will manage as u r a big man or rich he can escape from law but she is poor she cant and she is alredy in police regards with many cases😑 and she black mails arjun if some thing happens to her she will not spare any body then arjun sees to shanno and epi ends on his face
tommorrows precape guruji was with tashi her dad and arjun and arjun notices tashi dont have tavis and asks her rudly where is tavis then she replys that i lost it some where then guruji also gets anger and yells at tashi to go search the taviz as it is imp...then tashi and her dad looks to guruji in shock...😭

Edited by favjassi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pearldesai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. nice update.

Thank you! πŸ˜›
-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnks..but the letters are in red that kind of scared me..lol and the font size is huge also..very hard to follow..lol
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnks so much for the update!!!! good episode!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š