ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

nope evil doctor and vishal

episode is dragging- nothing happening

bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why don't the Mahayvanshi's get Megha locked up with the charges from 16years ago???
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

True, she should be charged on top of that with the charge of faking her death to deceive the police.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I was wondering the same isn't doc suppose to be a fugitive or does the cv remember the law and will show the statue of limitation of arresting the witch pasted already.

CV please stop making santu act like a rubber duck, I need the iron lady santo back. There so much attitude and power with her which I miss.
ipodmackid thumbnail
the cvs just dragging the track- till RR shows up- honestly i know all do not want to see rishab - triveni track but the way he got on the knees and proposed was the best scene today-

if you skip you miss nothing

Fazzzz thumbnail
One thing I'd like to say is that Hiten and the rest of the Mahiyavanshi's made it their job to bring the truth in front of Santu regarding Vishal. Then shouldn't they try to do the same for Vishal, after all he's apart of their family and M family blood. This way he can reform, how can they give up on him. Like Maulik, the whole family didn't give up on him only Moti did.
ipodmackid thumbnail

Originally posted by: bishop22

Why don't the Mahayvanshi's get Megha locked up with the charges from 16years ago???

yeah but vishal is an adult now and he can say i want to live megha- police cannot do anything

eli01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipodmackid

yeah but vishal is an adult now and he can say i want to live megha- police cannot do anything

yes he is an adult now and he can do that, but that does not erase what Megha did and has to pay for it
Fazzzz thumbnail

OK they may not be able to charge her with the kidnapping but surely for the attempt on DM and Santu's life. Also regarding the kidnapping, he was legally Sanraj's son, thats why the police were after her. For taking somebody else's son.