Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

They needed to show Vishal being emotionally touched by Santu's love and mamta to a certain extent.

Maybe they will show later on, when Megha starts slipping and Vishal realising what true love really is!! And starts questioning in his mind and find out the truth for himself or even hears Megha bad mouthing him, Santu like she did in yesterday's episode
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bishop22

There's many crime which she committed e.g attempted murder, not once but several times, kidnapping a child, faking her own death, killing a unborn child, etc.

I really want to see the iron lady back and she's soo good at it aswell . The attitude, the body language and the vibe is excellently portaryed by Aasiya.

Come on CVs don't drag this for too long and bring megha's truth in front of Vishal out quickly

We also want a damakar reunion of Sanraj

Exactly she is still a Wanted Person as shes still alive, its perverting the cause of justice by herself and by Vishal, faking death etc Vishal is no longer a baby, he is a 26yr old man who should know that what he & his Meghamaa are doing is against the law, if his Meghamaa is so in the right why did she not come face to face and fight why behind their backs like a cowards for all these years? It does not also matter that Vishal is now an adult, Vishal was SANRAJ's legal child, no one gave him up for adoption he was kidnapped at birth & again after 10yrs, children dont get to choose at that age as they are minors but now obviously he is an aduly now, SANRAJ can reopen their child kidnapping cases & the attempted murders of Santu & DM as the crime offender of about every possible wrong crime has reappeared, if you could do the heinous crimes & resurfaces decades later & not be punished then everyone would do it, cases after decades get reopened but as this is a indian serial they will show us what they like & make up their own laws I suppose, I just hope this time they actually bang this chick up for life ๐Ÿคข It annoyed me as like Hasbrown has said she is mentally unsound, she is acting like she was/is DM's wife ๐Ÿคข & a Mahiyavanshi??? Vishal is is short a few braincells, everything he has been told by his sucha Meghamaa does not add up, none of it!

Cant the police just shoot her again and then no one gets blamed as she was persumed dead.
I also want to see the Iron Lady Santu & DM Sher Malik, both together in their avatars will crush Megha for sure if they work together! Come on CVs just do it!  
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bishop22

Does she think DM and Santu will separat and she could marry DM, like she tried 16 years ago?????

TOO MANY QUESTIONS????

If CVs even think of showing this stupid insane moment again & DM even thinking of doing it, then it will be the end of Bandini! I never understood the first time the stupid CVs were showing DM agreeing to marrying that vamp, just was a pathetic moment just to shut peoples mouths up & for Santu to bow down to him, stupid! Alot of things are stupid, hope those stupid CVs arent apart of these scriptwritings, am sure someone in that camp are purposely trying to ruin the show & characters.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the iPod. So evil appeared in front of them
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes Shahara that's what I said few days back, that it has become their intention to ruin the show.

All I want to see now is Megha being defeated by end of next week the latest, which we know will not happen!!!

Hope they don't give her too much screen space and show some lovely sanraj moments DM and Santu's love fight and making up.
klementina_275 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Ipod ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@Sahara I agree with you๐Ÿ˜Š
@bishop22 iagree with you too๐Ÿ˜Š
klementina_275 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@shahara3 apologize because I made a mistake๐Ÿ˜ณ
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The stage is all set for DM to enter on Monday .. and then Santo will melt in seconds! :)
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 z updates ipod. Megha is roaming around D'pur so freely as if she just came from Haridwar n on seeing her z expression of M Family was v cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think z cvs have forgotten that she run away from D'pur with lots of charges on her. This SanRaj re union is making us v impatient. 
cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ronitfan

The stage is all set for DM to enter on Monday .. and then Santo will melt in seconds! :)

Would be amazed by DM's surprise entry tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›  Looking forward to SanRaj eyelock, anger and Santu melting away finally ... followed by sweet family reunion and plan to destroy Megha and win over Vishal on Monday๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Let's see what CVs dish out tomorrow ...