Update 11th Nov

ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi girls

will be back in few when episode starts

Part 1
hiten comes down and tells baa he wants to take entire family out to dinner. santu does not want to go. he says ok than no one wil go if you do not come, she agrees to go out to dinner with the family.
rishab getting ready to propose to triveni- vikram crying kirishna shows him a picture  of a girl- he gets diverted and sya she is my dream girl- hiten tells rishab all family is going out for dinner- he tells hiten he has a meeting - hiten says no way you are coming to dinner- hiten leaves- rishab acts his stomach is paining-baa santu krishna come  to see what the problem is- santu says she will look after rishab- all natak so he does not want to go to dinner
all family go to dinner- rishab and triveni come to same restaurant for dinner- he is caught by the family with triveni-
 pre cap- santu-triveni in a elevator door opens both surprised

break

Part 2
both caught- santu says we accept her as my daughter in law- she tells hm to propose to triveni in front of everybody- he is shy- toral makes him go on his knees to propose - cute - she says yes all happy- santu and triveni go to the bathroom- elevator opens they see megha and vishal

pre cap- hiten ask santu why are you worried megha comes from behind and says because of me

break

Part 3

megha vishal santu and triveni in the same elevator- megha showers love on vishal in front of santu- vishal says you always look after me but my mother who gave birth to me and keeps quiet

they come down -hitesn ask santu why are you upset- megha says from behind because of me- all surprised- baa says you are alive she says yes my sons love pulled me out of the jaws of death- she tries to take blessing from Baa but baa turns away- baa tells her what mother and what son- you gave stolen the son and anything stolen is not yours- megha does full natak in from of vishal- telling him if he wants he can go back to his family- but vishal says no you are my mom
freeze on santu

Edited by ipodmackid - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ktja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update Ipod. 
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for the update Ipod, just hope DM comes back to make our day.
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks ipod for the update

Fazzzz thumbnail

Please be DM when the lift opens.

Edited by Luv-Shonit - 13 years ago
ipodmackid thumbnail
nothing great happening- no DM as of now and hiten says DM will be back after 2 days

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update.

So far the episode seem nice and I hope this time cv don't drag witch doc crap for too long.
ipodmackid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

Please be DM when the lift opens.

with the family in  a restaurant

nope i think it is Megha

Edited by ipodmackid - 13 years ago
Fazzzz thumbnail
So DM will be back probably on Monday, no expectations for tomorrow then. Will have to wait for Monday to see DM.😔
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
OMG the family caught rishab with triveni 🤣

the person in the lift is either vishal or that 🤬.