Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: vij10

@nandita - Hello ..and you have captured everything....each emotion..each unsaid dalogue......Loved your post ......MSK ...the ultimate epitome of love..........He always puts her first and Geet always puts her troubles,her past , her independance , her inerest ,herself first....Well hope all the MU is cleared bit by bit and they show MSK completely clean and then Geet I promise I will support you to win MSK back.......Till then Geet I am still suspicious about you and afraid that you may hurt MSK...Win him girl but before that start connecting with us fans because I always wonder why u say such beautiful dialogues and break  your promises in a fit of anger or immaturity...and we have the whole IF bashing MSK 's behaviour which was only reaction to your actions.....šŸ˜Š

Very well written!Me too suspicious the one u said coz of consistencies of  broken promises and words!
Yes the Epitome of Love Maan Singh Khurana will defintely be an unforgettable char in tele history!
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rinku4u

really naanu feels like old & happy days are back again šŸ‘

yup...that too in worse time na! we are tough šŸ˜‰
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rinku4u

really naanu feels like old & happy days are back again šŸ‘

yup...that too in worse time na! we are tough šŸ˜‰
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yaar why everyone talking here
new thread readyyyyyyyy
sweet-and-cute thumbnail
hi all.!mai aa gayee.!today i am super happy.!
sweet-and-cute thumbnail
main kuch kehnaa chahti hoo.!
sweet-and-cute thumbnail
hello koi toh welcome karoo..!oyee nup..where are you..!i am searching you..!aurr sehen nehin hoti mujhe..!
sweet-and-cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: nanditasingh

hi guys....
i dint get around to share my 'vishaish tipni' about 10th Nov episode ..until i talk of it  no way i can move on to 11th Nov .
so bear with me ..... guess writing 'lamba' post has now become a habit & need for me ...

Advise since you all are my friends...Read at your own risk coz i might sound defensive ..sorry cannot help it .... & only if you have Plenty of Free Time....

lets move frame by frame .....(plz don't take it literary .... i 'm referring only to important scenes alone )

(10th November '10)

To begin with....'Nice' episode is all i can say....yup not great
& why not so ?
well i don't know about all but i was waiting anxiously for the continuation of the moment ..... their reaction , emotion & above all 'Self realization'

I missed it all...& the loss indeed is felt gravely both Gurmeet & Drashti are so so fabulous when they convey their emotions through eyes it could be a ' to die for moment' to see them look into
eachothers eyes & seeing their 'self' reflection ...think & feel the moment that just passed ......Ahhh! writing of it is making me crave to see it more......

anyways they played safe ...just like the 1 week leap after the 'Friday Disaster' here too they let the moment that pass....move on

Moving on........

1> The calmness of the 'crystal clear blue' water is disturbed...Maan swimming ........the disturbance created in the pool water is same as that his mind has been going through , his life has been going through since 'The Friday' ..... with every stroke his body makes cutting through the water...his mind too is swimming in its own pool of emotions .... which in form of her words play all through his being ...
and....he is reminded of his own action in answer to her's ...

i love this body+brain+heart+soul all put to exercise ..

pic-

2>On the other hand Geet has her own small  talk  with 'Babaji' ...'aye maine kya kardiya......unhonai galti ki aur maine ussai bhi badi galti karde'.....
(do you suffer from some sort of memory issues ... coz when the moment comes & you apolozise why did you forget your own thoughts ... this thought ....you rubbed the whole incident & its responsibility on him alone...'Apology, Politness too Late' but i found none in your apology , it was not only rude but Egoistic...have you stopped to ever think why he did that , what is the reason & source of his self hurting anger ? ...not sticking true to your own words , promises & commitments has become a second self to you )

'kaise iss galti ko sudharu mujhai kuch samaj main nahi aa raha'....she questions to herself & Babaji .... later on having not found the answer she goes to Meera for help
I could have loved to see her think of reasons...that lead to Maan's action ...how can 'the Friday' be so wiped out of her memory minus the point that Maan dragged her out of the bldg

pic-

3>The 'crystal clear blue' water now has got back its unstirred peace , calmness...( before the storm)
'Kaise hogaya aye sabh ? Main Geet , kya hogaya hai humai? ............ Kyun? Main aisa toh nahi tha ? Geet aise toh nahi thi? Aye kya hogaya hai Humai?'
he needs an answer too & instead of asking Lord or a Friend ... he questions himself & within himself he seeks the answer .... the stillness of the moment turns to steel his resolve and he makes his decision
Geet's lack of remembrance of 'The Friday' shocked me but His having 'let go' of that worse memory of the day his world, his trust, hope, heart & life crumbled down coz of her
misunderstanding & blind Ego....he 'let go' of it all..he has forgotten all the hurt , all the pain that he received from her ... but only remembers his own moment of loss of temper
when he hurt her ....

'The Slap' as few do think awakened him .... sorry but as i felt it , it was not the slap but Geet having done something that she hates the most 'violence' is what affected , hurt him the most....And this Maan the 'selfish' lover to him its always her emotions, her pain that comes first , no matter what she does he cannot get himself out of this fixed habit of his of putting her needs at first, as prime most concern

pic-

4>The Lift scene made me hold my breath for a while .... 'the face to face moment' that i was craving for ....

Two Known Strangers..

she could not take her eyes off him trying her best to settle & compose her thoughts ...her apology into words

pic-

He on the other hand looking away refusing himself a glimpse of her... some i read felt it was his 'sense of shame at his action' that made him do so
well not for me , i felt it ... he was punishing himself , for him she is an open book & he was dreading to read her thoughts.... what if she hated him ... it will break him even more & now at this point he needed all his strength to put his resolve into action ....his 'first step'

pic-

5>'bolti kyun bandh hogaye ...jo socha tha boldai na awaaz hii nahi nikal rahi'......
Ahh! this particular dialogue reminded me so much of all the times Maan pointed out to her , especially 'kuch log sochtai rehjatai hai boltai nahi' & 'Soch kar bolo Geet baad main aisa na ho apni kahi baat par pachtana padai'...
Yes when she really should have applied both her brain & heart to think what she was saying or doing to Maan , she lost her control & did something which is both hard to forgive  but hardest to forget...& now when she has pondered over this one thought , one statement all nite ...yet  words are not coming easily to her ...but why?
as i feel it .... as Meera said some mistakes can never be covered with one sorry or sorry alone .... her subconscious mind knows for 'All' her mistakes this sorry is but nothing ......

pic-

6>Dupatta Moment ....God ! Geet's dupatta understands & craves for him more than i see her doing it....infact for a moment you feel it reaches out to him to sooth his pain ... assure him..
He does not move his hand away tries to find some peace in this 'touch'

But Geet moves it away, Why lady?
Is it become some sort of hobby to you to hurt him every breathing moment ......
& He gets hurt.....
'uska dupatta bhi merai haath ko chukar guzrai aab usai aye bhi manzoor nahi'  the thought that she must be hating him .. that made him not meet her eye .... this action of hers is but confirmation to him..... he walks away...his 'second step'

pic-

7> 'Main tumhari awaaz pehchanta hun' ...... His face blank of any expression, the calmness makes her fear ... that she is forgotten... she introduces herself .... to it what more can he say ...the voice that stirs his soul ... his very existence needs no introduction to him .... its the same voice that made him fight death & come back to life ... same voice that stabbed his heart  countless time  & wounded his soul.......he acting indifferent tells her to leave now .... his 'third step'

pic-

8>'Geet! Samnai dekh kar chalo peechai seedhi hai gir jaogi'........... being protective & caring for her is same as breathing to him...he does not need to look at her to know that she is looking at him ... he can feel her gaze not only on his skin but on his soul too......the pain on his face after she leaves & he looks up to catch her one 'last' glimpse ...is to die for ....
how can she be so blind to his pain & only see his anger ... how can she ever had loved him, loves him but fail to understand him ?

pic-

9>'Abhi nahi Geet ' ...... & yet again he tries to walk away from having to hear her.....with Geet as the speaker it indeed is risky ... you never know what she might end up saying & either make your day ... or shatter your life .... this attempt to evade from hearing her .....his 'fourth step'

pic-

10>Mahi Moment.......sounds romantic but his face had but only one emotion written all over it 'pain'.....he denied himself to even look at her ... now situation made him hold her into his arms 'one last time' & his eyes refused to look away from her angelic face & his mind was freezing this moment , moment that will never return to him again

pic-

11>'Naa hii main Geet ..' he wants to apologizes for his action but being Man of Action he knows some mistakes can never be forgiven with 'sorry' alone they need to be corrected ..... & he is not one to make do with something that is not 100% ..... he 'excuses' himself & walks away ... leaving her shocked at this 'stranger like' response from him....
She tries to stop him....
He does for one brief moment takes one last look at her  & promises to her
'akhri vada' that she will get her reply .... ..'ek ghaantai main' & takes his 'final step' Away from her..........

pic-

(11th November' 10)

12>Return of the Taveez .....(creatives can we get Geet's brain back .... i know , i saw hints that they are on their way but plz see to that they don't lose their way )
So it was the taveez that was helping Maan keep hoping that she will return, she will understand, she will accept that they are ment to be together ..... the taveez that binded them , the divine blessing .. the bond , that she unknowingly broke & he still holding on to it hoping that she will remember the promise .... their love

please guys when u use the flashback atleast make sure they are all his ......

pic-

13>'Azad kardiya hai tumhai Geet us dard sai jiski wajah sai tumhai mujhpar haath uthana pada, us aisaas sai joh tumhai mujhsai jhod ta hai...Azad kar diya hai..................Aaj tak kabhi maine apna aapa nahi khoya , to phirr kyun.............aaj apni nazro main gir chuka hun aur aab tumhai mujhsai durr jana hoga, yahi sahi hai tumharai liye'.......
now what can one say to this...... i only have tears to share .......
'Eros turned to Ares'
For once your eyes refuse to leave his face to move on to look at him at his best form...........for once you forget his 'Greek God' looks & rippling muscles ...everything ..... but only thing that captures the vortex of your vision & that is his pain  & pain alone

He being his 'selfish' self refuses to see her mistakes anymore....the question of forgiving her for the slap never occurs to him coz he dint take it as her offense .... he is so filled with self disgust at having hurt her that he has closed his mind to all the memories that are but full of the mistakes she made that lead on to this ..... this moment.

pic-

14>'Unki aankhai......vaise kabhi nahi dekhi unki aankhai....Mujhai aisa kyun lagraha hai jaisai woh ankhai kabhi aur nahi dekhengi tujhai'
Now you fear of losing him. .... why dint you read the pain & hurt in his eyes then when you walked out on him .....
'aan pactayai hot kya jab chidiya chukhigaye khet'............ until you really lose something you never know what was its real worth in your life...........
pic-

15>'Maan Singh Khurana chalegai'.........
now arrives her answer ..... she was worried 'ek ghanta hogaya woh aab tak nahi ayai .....wo waqt kai kitnai pakai hai , wapas nahi ayengai toh tera jawab kaise dengai' ........... Maan Singh Khurana never breaks his promise ....

pic-

16>'gussai main woh do kadam aagai nikal gayai...mujhai chodkar!'
good God girl! you are so full of yourself .... does anyone elses thought, pain, self respect , honor .. other than yours, ever matter to you?
if it did how can you not see his wounds... this man who is the only reason you are breathing , only reason your child is alive...he is one who can go through any pain to bring one smile on your face , he is one who stood up to defend and protect you from not just your family but from the world , he is one who supported you against his own family , he is one who put his & his family name & honor at stake to protect your honor...prime most he is one who taught you the meaning of self respect ... he is one who taught you to fight ..to live ..to love

pic-

17>'Tumhai khudsai aazad kar diya' ...... finally he tells her what he never wanted to do, or say to her never ever .... how can he let go of his life , his love ...... he made every attempt possible to hold her back...now when she made it more evident to him 'aap nai apni hadh paar kar dii' .... he let go of her ..he never wanted to let her go...but more than that he never wanted her to stay with him , near him against her wish ...... in their relationship from the very beginning he had but made one only rule that is her happiness comes first , she comes first

pic-

18> 'Phir akelay faisla karliya aapnai! main aazadi chahti hun ya nahi ek baar toh mujhsai poochna chahiya tha'
hmm.....yup he should have ...but did you ask him before blaming him? did you hear him before walking out on him ?isn't it fair to extend the same liberty to him that now you demanding from him.

pic-

19> 'Geet tumhai dard horaha hai?' .............'Dard toh aap ko bhi horaha hoga!'
this one moment made me want to forget all the bitter moments & hold this moment ... this concern & love (esp. Geet's coz i got to see it after ages) for each other ... i wished this moment just stay never pass .

pic-

20>'Kya faiyda itnai dard ka kabhi toh isko saihnai ki seema tuti gii hii na!'
Maan hates himself for that one moment when he hurt her ... its her 'dard' that hurts & pains him the most .... he does not trust himself with his overwhelming feelings for her anymore ....
'Toh kya seema tut gaye?'  is her question to him.....he keeps on looking at her , trying to read her eyes , trying to get answer for his own question that he put forth as a statement to her
but she continues
'Merai haath uthanai kai wajah sai?'.... he walks away coz to him it never was a offense taken
but she again failed to understand him .....

pic-

21> I so wish the workers were here to see the Man ... who they mocked as 'Danav' has so much concern for them that he for a while forgets about 'their' issues & gets into conversation to know about it ... to him its not an Excuse to talk to her but his genuine concern ....
As i wrote in my comment to a post ... i'm sure the new boss of the paint factory is not so emotional like Maan & he very well cleaned the mess before entering ...which boss will tolerate a staff that insults him...makes fun of him....
no one will but MSK
reason, he had told the manager of the restaurant who was insulting Geet that
'Maan Singh Khurana kisi ki rozi roti nahi chiin ta' ....

pic-

22>'Haan mujhai faraq padh ta hai ' finally her accepting her feelings Maan has but hope in his eyes which increases even more when she adds 'Par aye toh kabhi sawal tha hii nahi' ...... but his hopes shatter again when she continues 'Sawal toh aye tha kai main aap kai madad kai bagair apnai pairo par khadi hosakti hun kai nahi'......... he looks away to hide his disappointment from her ..... coz to him this was never a question, he admired her for her courage, strength of character & fighter attitude , His question that she never understood as yet is 'can you survive without me ? coz i cannot with you ' now that she still fails to understand the question he gets back to his current resolve 'Geet tumhara mujhsai durr jaana hii sahi hai'

pic-

23>'Itni aasani sai main aapko mere zindagi sai jaanai nahi dai sakti'..... until we lose something we never know of its true worth ...... the few moments when she felt she might lose him for forever made her return & fight him for them ...something that he had been doing throughout ...

pic-

'Darr gayai naa aap!......kai main jeet jaungi' her last attempt to stop him ... challenge him .... for Maan it was never a 'ladai' but love .... Unconditional love ... he knows her, understands her more than he understands himself he sees her attempt to trap him....its Maan Singh Khurana we are talking about yes the 'Almighty' ...
its easy for even a kid to see the desperate attempts Geet was making to stop him from 'quiting on her'
....... 'Aap kuch karhi nahi saktai .....kya aap mujhai aapnai paas wapas leai saktai hain ! nahi naa boliyee naaa!'
And he gives it up for her .... lets her win ..... so that 'they can win' .... & she takes a sigh of relief
'Maan Singh Khurana kabhi harta nahi hai' ofcourse how can he when its his life at stake .....he can never lose her
'Tum mere madad kai bina jeet bhi nahi sakti'..... its 'jeet BHI nahi sakti' not 'jeet HII nahi sakti' as i see few assumed ....
Yes she can't win without him....only coz He too cannot win without her ....they complete each other

pic-

24>'Aaj tak aap hamesha humarai liyai ladtai thai lekin aaj...'
Yes .....Maan always stood up to fight for their love, their relationship .... while she was in his protective shield ...
now its her turn to be rightfully his equal ..... to be Maan ki Geet

pic-

why IP to KC???..... guess Geet will learn of her actual mistake & truth from there & to top it NT is out
Maan needs to be in KC.....

anyone read? Actually read ???........ why do i feel that i hear snoring ?
If you read then all i have to say Thank you  very very much

love you all
Nandita šŸ˜Š

awe..nandu..hugs..for this..!fantastic..!šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘
radev2010 thumbnail

Nandita :

Please find my reply to your post below :

@#1 :  Love the way you describe and compared the crystal clear blue water disturbances  to Maan's thoughts. Very well written. šŸ‘ šŸ‘ šŸ‘

@#2 : Your comments in the brackets :  We as viewers have watched the entire conversation between Maan and Dadi, we as viewers know what happened in board meeting we as viewers know lot more then what Geet knows..

I am waiting for Cv's to reveal the missing pieces of the puzzle to Geet. Only then she will realize her mistake and seek for forgiveness .

I didn't like Geet approaching Meera for opinion either..I wish she found the answer herself ..but, the way CV's have sketched her character so far she has always looked out to Babaji , Maan for guidance and her self though is a way she reassures herself  to arrive at a best solution to the problem she is facing. 

Although Adi and pinky were her friends , Geet never opened up herself and took their advice. 

The way CV's introduced Meera into the picture ..they have show Meera and Geet trying to help each other out to find answers to their own problems ..like the conversation in the garden when Meera first meets Geet ..

like the conversation in the garden after the engagement was broken .. and now the conversation in the kitchen ..in which they both are indirectly trying to help each other ..

@#3 : That's the difference between Geet and Maan ..

Maan's character was always shown to be very independent in thinking and action..while Geet's was not ..Geet seeks guidance from Maan or Babaji ..and now Meera as i wrote above .

It surprises me too as to why the CV's of the show are not making Geet question her actions of "The friday" . Why are they in Geet's FB showing Maan's manhandling instead of Geet's response to Media or her Maan's response about why he got Dev out because of Dadi's health ..

I like you take about the slap ..you have echoed my thoughts here ..and I agree on below lines from your post 

i felt it , it was not the slap but Geet having done something that she hates the most 'violence' is what affected , hurt him the most....And this Maan the 'selfish' lover to him its always her emotions, her pain that comes first , no matter what she does he cannot get himself out of this fixed habit of his of putting her needs at first, as prime most concern

@#4: Beautifully written ..šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

@#6 : I see it differently ..Geet was afraid ..thought he as mad at her .. 

@#8 , 10: Very well written ..nothing more to add šŸ‘

@#13 : Brilliantly written šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

@#16 : Maan's pain, self respect always matters to Geet . Knowing what Geet knows and what she has been through her actions on "the friday" in question are justified for me (except her out break in front of media) .I am waiting for Cv's to reveal the missing pieces of the puzzle to Geet. Only then she will realize her mistake and seek for forgiveness and we as viewers will get a emotional closure for this track otherwise ..we will never forgive Geet for her actions of "The friday" in question.

@#19, 21: well said šŸ‘

@#22 : I am not fully convinced with your take on this . But, you got me thinking ..

@#24 : I am with you on this 

Thanks for the lovely review ! By adding the visuals and the dialogues  to your post it makes it even more interesting for me..and also, helps me relate to the scene you are sharing your thoughts better.

I am sure you have spent a lot of time writing it ..thanks for sharing your thoughts .

Have a nice weekend.

-RšŸ˜Š

Edited by radev2010 - 13 years ago
whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

@ Nandita....what an in-depth analysis. šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘ You have worded every flow of emotion with sensibility. I agree with 2 dozens points......each and every bit of them. You have captured Maan's state of mind and heart vey beautifully in your 5 retreating points....I am so glad and that some fans do think like us. ...They actually can see through the war of misty words between Geet and Maan, our Beauty and the Beast....hope one day our Beauty will be able to see the beauty of our Beast.

Edited by whitepearl - 13 years ago