Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hii everyone...am new here :)
captured some pics from the promo of repeat of Ramayan (NDTV Imagine)
thought of sharing with u all..sorry if its posted before

ankita2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ohhh owww... awesommee thread...  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ‘
my college will start after somedayss... n I will not b able to use net...n my comp (where all d pics m vids of ASR is stored) πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ₯Ί
but m happy now... coz if get a chance to surf net... I can see my Ram Siya n other mytho shows updates n pics, n edits,, sooo moree...!!!!  πŸ˜ƒ  
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Pratz, Lily, and Ankita! Welcome to the pic gallery.πŸ€—  Feel free to post pics here, as well as comments on the pics, such as the scene, actors, etc which you liked or disliked (just no bashing please!), and what you got out of that scene if you saw it.

This is definitely not a 'No Comments' gallery, because we encourage discussion as it serves two purposes. One is that small details people often miss when discussing the mythos in the main forum get covered here, and another is that we do not want all eight posts of a page to be filled with pics only, since it slows down the page whenever we try to view it and causes irritating problems which can be solved easily otherwise.

So please continue posting pics! And have fun. :D
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow lilly dii and pratz diii, awesome ramayan and shani dev pictures u both posted !!πŸ‘ i really luv them so much, debi dii looks so beautiful!😍
...Mina... thumbnail
wow aishu diii, thank u so much for the Radhekrishna pictures, they r so beautiful diii, truly!😍 wow, i really love the expressions on kritika di's face in this scene, she looks so natural and sweet, just like how i would imagine Shri Radhaji!πŸ‘

thanks for the RSR pics, Janu diii, the expressions on Deepika ji's face are so sweet, she looks just like a pure doll in that scene!😍 and that song is one of my favorites in old Ramayan, it was definitely one of the best!
...Mina... thumbnail
pic update coming soon !!πŸ˜ƒ
...Mina... thumbnail
AS Ramayan

Here is a pic update of Vedavati, the brahmin daughter of Rishi Kushadwaj, son of Lord Brahma, cursing Ravan after he tries to molest her.😑 She tells him that she will be reborn to be the reason of his deathπŸ‘ and then immolates herself.😭

i just luv this scene, debi dii really looked so beautiful and divine as Vedavati !!

...Mina... thumbnail

...Mina... thumbnail
here is another pic update, folks !! its from when sita mata shows ramji's chaturbhuj form to Lankesh when he boasts about his power and shows sitaji his ten heads. sitaji explains how the entire universe is located in Lord Ram, and how Ravan's power is nothing compared to Ram ji's.

Truly one of the most beautiful episodes of Ramayan !!😍 i just luv this scene so much, sitaji's character is really shown to be so strong and faithful in just this episode.

Jai SiyaRam !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLBz21gDC_U

ankita2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thaannnxxx Mina./... I was sooo in wait of this (Ram's Virat ruup) piccss... thannxxx a loottt ...!!!